Commercials audio??

Mr. H.

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2009
A warm place with no memory.
I'm listening to a news broadcast while surfing USMB, and all of a sudden I'm hearing two audio tracks. I thought it was a pop-up, but it's audio from a commercial that's embedded here at USMB. WTF?

I'm listening to a news broadcast while surfing USMB, and all of a sudden I'm hearing two audio tracks. I thought it was a pop-up, but it's audio from a commercial that's embedded here at USMB. WTF?

Scroll all the way down on a thread and you'll see the commercials as well, and they are starting to become rather annoying.

Last edited:
Here it is again. Well at least there's a pause button to stop the video.
I'm using my laptop for news broadcasts, etc. since we recently got rid of cable t wee.

It's called "flowplayer". Never noticed it before. Grrrr....

In the bottom left of my pages...

clip.jpg

I've never heard this on this site's pages. Other pages yes, not this one.
I'm using Chrome and I guess it may have a built-in blocker, though I didn't engage one consciously. But since I regularly have about 800 tabs open, yeah it can be murder tracking down which one is the offender.

I have a close intimate relationship with my mute button. ;)

I've never heard this on this site's pages. Other pages yes, not this one.
I'm using Chrome and I guess it may have a built-in blocker, though I didn't engage one consciously. But since I regularly have about 800 tabs open, yeah it can be murder tracking down which one is the offender.

I have a close intimate relationship with my mute button. ;)

It has a built in pop-up blocker but doesn't catch all ads. Add Adblock. It's a free extension. You'll never see or hear another ad on this site and many others.

Lose Google Chrome. :):):)

So that's the noise I've been hearing....I'll be posting and all of a sudden I hear a voice...can't ever make out what it says, it's just instantaneous, and goes away just as fast....like surfing the radio stations.....

Forum List

Back