Let us discuss this openly... What exactly IS the "two states solution"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready to open this up with the Pro-Palestinians on this board who are willing to have a logal discussion, and those who are not haters who want Israel in the sea.

Let us talk this rationally. What exactly IS the two states solution? One for Israel and one for the Palestinians? What will be the borders of such states?

Can you openly tell me what is the benefit of the so called 67 lines? what good there is in them? and why they are better than a 1 state solution?

Please elaborate. Let us discuss this rationally. No name calling and cusses.

If your looking for a rational discussion it helps to not label your opponents as "haters who want Israel in the sea" I'm assuming you mean haters not as in religious bigots but as "player haters" as in they're just jealous of they're gold rings and pimped out Cadillacs. I know Trump uses that one alot but I dont think you people know what it means, the push them into the sea comment I'm guessing was a random out of context quote from Ahmadinejad from 2004 I think.

here is the older of map of israel
600x600.jpg

as you can see most of palestine is occupied by Israel, the 1967 agreement, is where most Palestinian groups say Israel should move back to. But since jews were safer in muslim palestine then they were in christian europe most people say this entire occupation was unnecessary and illegal to begin with, and has more to do with white vs arabs then it has anything to do with Jewish people.

Many jews are anti israel, and claim the state goes not only against scripture but causes further persecution of jews, and creates more problems than it solves

good.jpg

Jews-against-Israel.jpg

anti-israel.jpg

44a87ba3478f837ccc50a843793450d7.jpg

so before you label everyone who is against israel as "haters who want Israel in the sea." you should try learning a little bit more than what fox news force feeds you. Then you might know what the "so called 67 lines" are all about
Not to worry... those are Weakling Jews... the kind who walked into the ovens without a fight...

However, the Fighting Jews of modern-day Israel know better, and ignore their Weakling brethren, as they should...

Yes, dead. It will be an Apartheid solution for a generation or two, then it will be the Rhodesia or South African solution.

Leila Farsakh: Can an Alternative Solution be Found?

Isn't it fascinating that Tinmore posts a video of a Palestinian who supports the ONE STATE solution, on a TWO STATE discussion thread.

One State Conference at Harvard: Analysis of Speakers and NGO Involvement

Leila Farsakh
Leila Farsakh supports a one-state framework and claims “[t]he area is heading to the abyss of an apartheid state system rather than to a viable two-state solution, let alone peace.” Farsakh also edited a book entitled “Commemorating the Naksa [a term which refers to results of the 1967 war] Evoking the Nakba,” which states that the security barrier “signaled the existence of the last apartheid regime of the 21st century” and says that Israel turned “the territories” into “incarceration camps” (Editor’s Note p.8). Farsakh teaches at the University of Massachusetts, Boston.

:dunno:

Isn't it fascinating that Tinmore posts a video of a Palestinian who supports the ONE STATE solution, on a TWO STATE discussion thread.
If you had not noticed, the one state thread has been closed. Since the one state/two state solution is still up in the air I had no options.

If you had not noticed, the one state thread has been closed. Since the one state/two state solution is still up in the air I had no options.

Leila Farsakh
Leila Farsakh supports a one-state framework and claims “[t]he area is heading to the abyss of an apartheid state system rather than to a viable two-state solution, let alone peace.” Farsakh also edited a book entitled “Commemorating the Naksa [a term which refers to results of the 1967 war] Evoking the Nakba,” which states that the security barrier “signaled the existence of the last apartheid regime of the 21st century” and says that Israel turned “the territories” into “incarceration camps” (Editor’s Note p.8). Farsakh teaches at the University of Massachusetts, Boston.

Thank you. An impressive lineup of speakers. It would have been an interesting conference.

Israel isn't an aprtheid state except in anti-semitic propaganda. In South Africa proper there were no black citizens having a vote. Their constitutional structure allowed for whites to dominate over Indian and so-called coloured houses of parliament, with no black house. In Israel 20% of the population is Palestinian and has a vote with no division of races/groups. In South Africa, black persons were not permitted to eat at restaurants, be treated in hospitals, qualify for politics etc. In Israel none of this is the case. The solution is a two state one, with palestinians accepting the borders they once rejected. But it won't happen as they do not seek peace. They are the cause of their own suffering. Very sad.

Leila Farsakh

It is a joke that anyone would seriously advocate that the Jews happily accept a one state solution under Palestinian control. None of the countries in which a muslim majority has control involves any democracy as we know it. On the contrary, they are plagued by human rights abuses.

Tunisia, Lebanon, Albania, Bosnia Herzogovina, Indonesia, Malaysia are all makority Muslim and democratic. Unlike Israel, they don't provide special privileges for citizens of a particular religion like Israel does for Jews. Turkey used to be on the list but Erdogan has changed that.

Tunisia, Lebanon, Albania, Bosnia Herzogovina, Indonesia, Malaysia are all makority Muslim and democratic. Unlike Israel, they don't provide special privileges for citizens of a particular religion like Israel does for Jews. Turkey used to be on the list but Erdogan has changed that.

You've GOT to be kidding me. The same Malaysia where non-Muslims are prohibited by law from speaking the word "Allah"?

Would that be the same Malaysia where any Jewish religious items are illegal? Where one has to get permission from the Sharia Court to change religious faiths? Where non-Muslims can't get custody of their children? Where one is not permitted to proselytize to Muslims, but Muslims are permitted to proselytize to non-Muslims? Where religious donations by Muslims result in a tax refund, while religious donations of other faiths do not? Where Hindu temples are destroyed?

That Malaysia? Nope, I haven't been there. Not likely to.

Or we can talk about Tunisia, if you want. I haven't been there either. But I understand that the president must be Muslim. Very democratic. (Not).

Would that be the same Malaysia where any Jewish religious items are illegal? Where one has to get permission from the Sharia Court to change religious faiths? Where non-Muslims can't get custody of their children? Where one is not permitted to proselytize to Muslims, but Muslims are permitted to proselytize to non-Muslims? Where religious donations by Muslims result in a tax refund, while religious donations of other faiths do not? Where Hindu temples are destroyed?

Much like in Israel for the Jews, Malays, who are almost exclusively Muslim, are given preferential treatment. This is to maintain the "Malay" nature of the country, much like the Jews maintain the Jewish nature of Israel. Only Muslims have to go to the Sharia court to change religions. A Hindu can freely convert to Christianity and vice versa. Much like Jewish courts in Israel handle matters like marriage for Jews. In Israel only certified Section 46 charitable organizations can receive tax deductible charitable contributions, there are no Muslim charities so certified, so israel does effectively the same thing as the Malaysians. And finally, Malaysia doesn't hold millions of non-Muslims in virtual concentration camps (in the original meaning of the term) as Israel does for the population in Gaza and the WB.

Or we can talk about Tunisia, if you want. I haven't been there either. But I understand that the president must be Muslim. Very democratic. (Not).

Since Israel doesn't have a constitution it is not clear that a non-Jew could become the president of Israel. Israeli Basic Law says any Israeli citizen is qualified to become president, but no non-Jew would pass the loyalty test. No difference.

It doesn't matter if there is one State. No one should be homeless in that State. i'm sure the Israelis can arrange a better and fairer country.

Much like in Israel for the Jews, Malays, who are almost exclusively Muslim, are given preferential treatment. This is to maintain the "Malay" nature of the country, much like the Jews maintain the Jewish nature of Israel. Only Muslims have to go to the Sharia court to change religions. A Hindu can freely convert to Christianity and vice versa. Much like Jewish courts in Israel handle matters like marriage for Jews. In Israel only certified Section 46 charitable organizations can receive tax deductible charitable contributions, there are no Muslim charities so certified, so israel does effectively the same thing as the Malaysians. And finally, Malaysia doesn't hold millions of non-Muslims in virtual concentration camps (in the original meaning of the term) as Israel does for the population in Gaza and the WB.

It's comical to watch you do your best Micheal Jackson moonwalk as your feeble attempt at argument comes crashing to the ground.

Persecuted Ahmadi Muslims: In Israel we are free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back