Let Trump try to Run Again??

Last time I checked this is still America and Trump doesn’t need your permission to “let” him run again, Simp.
In lieu of all that trump has done that may well be the case. It's up to the courts to decide that, not you or I.

Last time I checked this is still America and Trump doesn’t need your permission to “let” him run again, Simp.

You're right, he doesn't need a specific person to "let" him run, but he DOES need to qualify and meet all the requirements to run, so, in a sense, he DOES need someone to "let" him run. If he can't meet the qualifications or misses the deadlines for filing paperwork, they won't "let" him run.

What crime has he been convicted of bodecea ?
None at the moment, he's gotten away with everything, no thanks to obstructionists like you. The current case against him is still ongoing. The most egregious of all, and it never would have happened without him. That's totally apparent.

None at the moment, he's gotten away with everything, no thanks to obstructionists like you. The current case against him is still ongoing. The most egregious of all, and it never would have happened without him. That's totally apparent.
No crimes thanks to me?

How?

You're right, he doesn't need a specific person to "let" him run, but he DOES need to qualify and meet all the requirements to run, so, in a sense, he DOES need someone to "let" him run. If he can't meet the qualifications or misses the deadlines for filing paperwork, they won't "let" him run.
Plus he has to win the party's nomination, which seems less and less likely each passing day.

Meaningless nonsense again. You are not worthy of any future replies.playing dumb is just being dumb.
Um, it was YOU who claimed Trump has gotten away with crimes because of me.

Not my fault you can’t tell us what crimes and how I helped him get away with them.

Plus he has to win the party's nomination, which seems less and less likely each passing day.

You're right! He needs to get the nomination, and I highly doubt that the GOP is going to "let" him be their nominee this time around. Nostra's blind loyalty to Trump has turned him into an idiot.

What crime has he been convicted of bodecea ?
He hasn’t been actually convicted yet, but his crackhead son got millions of dollars from the Communists (for doing nothing) in order to buy access to his powerful father. The funds were co-mingled and thus he was taking money from enemy countries and is thus severely compromised - and corrupt, as well.

Oh wait….I’m mixed up. Never mind. That’s Biden.

You're right! He needs to get the nomination, and I highly doubt that the GOP is going to "let" him be their nominee this time around. Nostra's blind loyalty to Trump has turned him into an idiot.
Blind loyalty? By pointing out the OP doesn’t get to let someone run? By pointing the lies about him being a criminal?

People usually are con-cerned about criminals running for office. MAGAts embrace it.
would you listen to yourself? WHAT did you put into office. No....you're fine. It's everybody else isn't it.

FlDBSYAXgAAlX8i

You all have fallen for every damn lie the left has told on Trump, J6, Trump supporters, Biden, Ukraine, Covid origins, FAUCI, covid vaxxines, election legitimacy, seth rich murder, monkeypox, child trafficking, drugs, humper Biden, open border and yOU STILL think YOU ARE RIGHT!!!

Doesn't change the fact that Trump does indeed need people to "let" him run, even if this is America, as you intimated.
I looked up the qualifications to run for President. Didn’t see anything about getting permission from anyone, Simp.

Show us this Constitutional requirement.

I looked up the qualifications to run for President. Didn’t see anything about getting permission from anyone, Simp.

Show us this Constitutional requirement.

Your Troll-Fu is pretty weak Simp.

In order for Trump to run, he has to get the nomination of a party to be in the ticket, (get permission to represent them in the election).

Your Troll-Fu is pretty weak Simp.

In order for Trump to run, he has to get the nomination of a party to be in the ticket, (get permission to represent them in the election).
He doesn’t need “permission.” ANYONE can run, and the person with the most votes gets the nomination.

He doesn’t need “permission.” ANYONE can run, and the person with the most votes gets the nomination.

He needs the nomination of the party, which is their permission for him to represent them in the general election. There is actually a process for this, maybe you should look into it.

Forum List

Back