LET THEM EAT CAKE!!!

State Inspectors Searching Children s Lunch Boxes This Isn t China Is It

Schools Meddle in Parents Home-Packed Lunches Why I m Not Offended Bettina Elias Siegel

Carolina Journal Online Covering news politics and policy in North Carolina Preschooler s Homemade Lunch Replaced with Cafeteria Nuggets

dimocraps are the scum of the earth.

As to the MORON who doesn't see the elitism....?

Fine, how about what the Lying Cocksucker in Chief's spawn eat at THEIR school?

Here's a sampling of the Sidwell Friends school's "soup of the day": Borscht, Tuscan white bean, Italian bean and kale, calico wild rice, Thai chicken coconut soup, local butternut squash soup, chilled cucumber and mint soup, and chilled blueberry soup.

Other delectable lunch items include:

crusted%20tilapia.png

• Crusted tilapia
  • Herb roasted chicken
  • Strawberries and chevre salad
  • Freshly baked muffins
  • Pesto cream & garden fresh marinara sauce
  • Cheese tortellini
  • All natural house-made chicken fingers
  • Scallion rice
  • Roasted edamame & Shitake mushrooms
  • Jicama mango slaw
  • BBQ sliders
  • Pesto pasta
  • All natural rosemary chicken
  • Fresh herb risotto
  • All natural beef nachos
  • Vegetarian stuffed Portobello mushrooms
  • Baked lemon herb tilapia
  • Arugula, fennel and parmesan salad
  • Baked organic French fries
  • Baked three-cheese lasagna
  • Pepperoni flatbread pizza

But if you're one of the untermenshen?

Here's what your kids get.....

Lunch3.jpg

dimocraps are the scum of the earth

Nothing quite as hilarious as when conservatives get all class envy-ish.

I'm sorry you're too poor to send your kids to Sidwell. You should work harder.
No, actually we are for vouchers that would let poor kids go to private schools. It's democrats that want to keep them in failing schools.

Sidwell Friends School tuition is $60,000 a year, versus a national average cost per student in public school of around $10,000 a year.

$50,000 more per student times 50 million public school student = $100 Billion dollars of federal money.

Are you sure that's what you want?
A normal private school can be cheaper than public schools, and proven better.

Neither of those things are true.

There are nowhere near enough private schools to accept 50 million students with "vouchers".

They simply don't exist.

Vouchers are yet another example of "small government" conservatives wanting the government to give them a handout.

There are nowhere near enough private schools to accept 50 million students with "vouchers".

They simply don't exist.

Vouchers are yet another example of "small government" conservatives wanting the government to give them a handout.
The free market would figure that out. Also if public schools had to compete for students. It would make them better. A win win.

Many Private schools are cheaper to run than Public Schools. That's an indisputable fact.

And Private schools have a much higher College admittance of students than do Public schools. Another fact.

Cheaper to whom? To the Parent? No. To run? Yes.

They simply don't exist.

The free market would figure that out. Also if public schools had to compete for students. It would make them better. A win win.

:lol:

I hate to break this to you, but cashing a check from the government isn't "the free market".

Many Private schools are cheaper to run than Public Schools. That's an indisputable fact.

And Private schools have a much higher College admittance of students than do Public schools. Another fact.

Cheaper to whom? To the Parent? No. To run? Yes.

If it's an "indisputable fact", prove it.

They simply don't exist.

I hate to break this to you, but cashing a check from the government isn't "the free market".
If it educates one child.

They simply don't exist.

Who cares about the rest of the children, as long as "one" child gets a voucher.

They simply don't exist.

How do you figure it's a 'hand-out'? It's our money. It is we who pay the Property and School Taxes.

All we're doing is asking government o make better use of our money.

PISA tests show, beyond any doubt, that our Public Schools are the worst in the civilized world. No, I'm not exaggerating.

Why is it wrong for us to ask for a return on the money we're paying --

Especially when we pay the most per student of any Country in the world -- Depending on what year you check -- It's either us or the Swiss..... But at least they get an education out their money.

And before you bring up 'We have to educate everybody' which is a veiled reference to minorities, look at the PISA Scores....

Even among "Electives" like advanced Chemistry and Physics and trig and Algebra and Calculus, etc...... We're even WORSE than.

You won't see a lot of 'minorities' taking advanced Calculus.

The only place we're competitive is in understanding the written word, and that, IMO, is because English is such a superior language.

Our schools SUCK. That is just a fact.

And we all know why, don't we?

They simply don't exist.

Who cares about the rest of the children, as long as "one" child gets a voucher.
No just using liberal logic. Vouchers are working where they are being tried so no reason not to try them.

Go here to see how your State fares compare with other educational Meccas in the World.

The USA ranks behind such notable producers of intelligentsia as the Slovak Republic, Spain, Slovenia......

It's pretty bad.

Map - Education Next Education Next

They simply don't exist.

Question: If you choose to have kids why do I have to pay to educate your kids, and feed them and bus them to and fro and pay for sports and after school programs? And why is this retarded school funding scheme based on the value of my home?

They simply don't exist.

Question: If you choose to have kids why do I have to pay to educate your kids, and feed them and bus them to and fro and pay for sports and after school programs? And why is this retarded school funding scheme based on the value of my home?

I didn't come up with the idea that schools should be paid for via property taxes. Take that up with your state legislatures.

dig up a high end menu and just say it was for the POTUS, don't give a credible link... post low end school lunches, if in fact they are school lunches ... don't give a credible link..

notice a pattern here?

the missing link is missing a link or two ..

LMAO

Weasel Zippers !!!

Study US Education Spending Tops Global List

WASHINGTON — The United States spends more than other developed nations on its students' education each year, with parents and private foundations picking up more of the costs than in the past, an international survey released Tuesday found.

Despite the spending, U.S. students still trail their rivals on international tests.

'nuff said

dig up a high end menu and just say it was for the POTUS, don't give a credible link... post low end school lunches, if in fact they are school lunches ... don't give a credible link..

notice a pattern here?

the missing link is missing a link or two ..

LMAO

Weasel Zippers !!!

As usual, the class dunce is the only one unaware of the FACTS.

For example, the scrumptious menu for Friday, Jan. 9 at the school where the Obamas send their children is:

Soup du Jour

Panzanella Salad

Blackened Portobello Salad

All Natural Winter Chicken Stew

Biscuits

Ratatouille

Steamed Broccoli

Egg Noodles

Sliced Melon

Obama Kids Lunches Vs. Public School Food The Daily Caller

There's a thousand links out there just like this one. Many of them from liberal sites like HuffPo.

But you don't want to know because you don't want to know.

Stupid and uninformed is no way to go through life, loser.

buck up

Forum List

Back