Eating crap is not making merka great again

Quit shooting the children up with toxins and spraying the food with chemical poisons. Fat is merely storage for toxins, chemicals and waste. In many cases it is a sign of organ failure. The Obama's administration did nothing to address the real issue they merely side-stepped that and went on supporting the poisoning of the nation blaming the poor claiming it is all their bad choices or whitey's doing while pushing the corporate agendas.

^ disregard anti-science conspiracy dumbass loon above.

The moves by the new administration will save the children from the evil obamas.

MAMPFA.

Well if you government loving LWNJ's don't like it.......

".....go out and uh, uhm, uh, win some, ummm, elections."
-Saint Barack Obama

They had a program similar to Moochelle's in the Ukraine.

It was a raging success.

article-1038774-0213677A00000578-562_468x286.jpg

"The Ukraine was the bread basket of Russia, but the Great Famine of 1932/3 was not just aimed at the Ukrainians as a nation - it was a deliberate policy aimed at the entire Soviet peasant population - Russian, Ukrainian and Kazakh - especially better-off, small-time farmers.

"It was a class war designed to 'break the back of the peasantry', a war of the cities against the countryside and, unlike the Holocaust, it was not designed to eradicate an ethnic people, but to shatter their independent spirit."

"Once they had seized their plots of land, they were no longer interested in esoteric absurdities such as Marx's stages in the creation of a classless society.

"The fact is they were essentially conservative and wanted to pass what little wealth they had to their children.

"This infuriated Lenin and the Bolsheviks, who believed that the peasantry, especially the ones who owned some land and a few cows, were a huge threat to a collectivist Soviet Russia.

"Lenin's hatred of the peasantry became clear when a famine occurred in Ukraine and southern Russia in 1921, the inevitable result of the chaos and upheaval of the Revolution.

"With his bloodthirsty loathing for all enemies of the Revolution, he said 'Let the peasants starve', and wrote ranting notes ordering the better-off peasants to be hanged in their thousands and their bodies displayed by the roadsides."

Sound familiar? It sure sounds familiar to me. But I live in the country where I see people being pushed off their land, and the commies taking over our schools.

Holocaust by hunger: The truth behind Stalin's Great Famine | Daily Mail Online

The moves by the new administration will save the children from the evil obamas.

MAMPFA.
^^ disregard people who ignore the actual medical studies to promote the vaccines that are damaging to the children and then claim that your children are fat because you did this to them so you must be taxed more for "we can have more control" over you and your children's lives....."We need to sell you more of our highly processed food products laced and stored with more chemical endocrine disruptors so you will be bigger slaves to us".

HepB Vaccine Causes Liver Disease: Science Shows How

Fat Cells and Toxins

Cutting food stamps would go a long way in cutting down in obesity. Poor Americans are the fattest people in the world.

You mean, like trump?

Did you see him at the interview yesterday?

Michelle is right and you are dead wrong that starving the elderly, little kids, veterans, military, handicapped, working poor solves anything at all.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

l

MAMPFA.
^^ disregard people who ignore the actual medical studies to promote the vaccines that are damaging to the children and then claim that your children are fat because you did this to them so you must be taxed more for "we can have more control" over you and your children's lives....."We need to sell you more of our highly processed food products laced and stored with more chemical endocrine disruptors so you will be bigger slaves to us".

Fat Cells and Toxins

^the illiterate anti-vaxxer never ceases to air her kitchen wisdom, despite not understanding central scientific terms and concepts.

however, this has nothing to do with the topic of the thread. unless you want to make a case that the new moves of trump address vaccination during school lunches, or whatever.

This will trigger a lot of pseudo libertarian fatsos. Michelle Obama is, of course, 100 % correct.

Michelle Obama criticizes Trump school lunch decision

Michelle Obama on Friday criticized a Trump administration decision to delay federal rules aimed at making school lunch healthier, saying kids will end up "eating crap" instead.

Mrs. Obama told an annual health conference in Washington that more nutritionally sound school lunches are needed since millions of kids eat federally subsidized breakfast and lunch at school. Without mentioning President Donald Trump by name, she urged parents to think about the government's decision and "look at motives."

"You have to stop and think, 'Why don't you want our kids to have good food at school? What is wrong with you and why is that a partisan issue?" Mrs. Obama said. "Why would that be political?"

"Moms, think about this. I don't care what state you live in, take me out of the equation, like me, don't like me, but think about why someone is OK with your kids eating crap," she said.

Obama had 8 years to make lunch at school healthier.

Wrong.

First, her recommendations were never mandated.
Second, nothing stopped nutter parents from feeding their kids shit cuz, you know, that'll show her.
Third, her recommendations did indeed result in some weight loss.

Luckily, the kids will soon be shoving shit in their fat faces cus, you know, that'll show her.

What kind of parent uses their CHILD to make a political point?

Damn fool Dior RWNJs.

l

MAMPFA.

Fat Cells and Toxins

^the illiterate anti-vaxxer never ceases to air her kitchen wisdom, despite not understanding central scientific terms and concepts.

however, this has nothing to do with the topic of the thread. unless you want to make a case that the new moves of trump address vaccination during school lunches, or whatever.
^^As lazy as the suckers who sold their own "the American people" into slavery with their own failed policies and precepts. Read the articles and the studies cited contain therein them; unless of course you are willing to accept a promoter of false premises and desire to be taxed unto death.

This will trigger a lot of pseudo libertarian fatsos. Michelle Obama is, of course, 100 % correct.

Michelle Obama on Friday criticized a Trump administration decision to delay federal rules aimed at making school lunch healthier, saying kids will end up "eating crap" instead.

Mrs. Obama told an annual health conference in Washington that more nutritionally sound school lunches are needed since millions of kids eat federally subsidized breakfast and lunch at school. Without mentioning President Donald Trump by name, she urged parents to think about the government's decision and "look at motives."

"You have to stop and think, 'Why don't you want our kids to have good food at school? What is wrong with you and why is that a partisan issue?" Mrs. Obama said. "Why would that be political?"

"Moms, think about this. I don't care what state you live in, take me out of the equation, like me, don't like me, but think about why someone is OK with your kids eating crap," she said.

Wrong.

Second, nothing stopped nutter parents from feeding their kids shit cuz, you know, that'll show her.

Luckily, the kids will soon be shoving shit in their fat faces cus, you know, that'll show her.

Damn fool Dior RWNJs.

Dunno what you are talking about.

Wrong.

Damn fool Dior RWNJs.

tja, passiert.

The liberal solution, starve the kids at school so they can't learn then let them go home and eat about 8 pop tarts. Lesson...liberals are dumb!

Wrong.

Damn fool Dior RWNJs.

tja, passiert.
Yeah, but tell that those who make everything a left or right wing issue. And tell them that parents are not on duty in schools but the schools.

The liberal solution, starve the kids at school so they can't learn then let them go home and eat about 8 pop tarts. Lesson...liberals are dumb!
Kids are not being starved at school. They are learning the difference between healthy choices and unhealthy choices. It's school. They are supposed to be learning. If some kids choose to skip lunch, they are going hungry in the middle of the day, not starving. Starving people will eat whatever is given to them that is edible.

if the kids are not eating the food it's not helping them get any healthier.....
But think of how thin they will get!
Thin is relative. For americans, thin is able to see their feet in the mirror.

That makes so sense whatsoever. Try again!
which part is the one that triggered you? when was the last time you saw your feet, mirror or not?

if the kids are not eating the food it's not helping them get any healthier.....
But think of how thin they will get!
Thin is relative. For americans, thin is able to see their feet in the mirror.

That makes so sense whatsoever. Try again!
which part is the one that triggered you? when was the last time you saw your feet, mirror or not?

How about the idiotic part? You just fucked up what you were trying to say so badly that it made no sense.

Kids are not being starved at school. They are learning the difference between healthy choices and unhealthy choices. It's school. They are supposed to be learning. If some kids choose to skip lunch, they are going hungry in the middle of the day, not starving. Starving people will eat whatever is given to them that is edible.

Right because kids should eat an animal intestine stuffed with meat scrapings and a sugar carb laden apple. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back