Take Notice Supreme Court: Macedonia Bans Same Sex Marriages And Civil Unions

This nation will be a better place if we do what Macedonia just did. They've done the right thing to secure their foundation of society.

Macedonia Same-Sex Marriage Ban Will Entrench Discrimination

It's quite obvious from the signature of the OP, that they are trying to tie race to lifestyle here. And that the OP is a role-player trying to drum sympathy for the LGBT cult by attempting to draw correlations between a harrowing struggle of the black race to naked parades in front of kiddies down main street "as a civil right"..

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The LGBT had better knock off this highly offensive comparison. It is the most racist thing I've seen in recent years actually.

This nation will be a better place if we do what Macedonia just did. They've done the right thing to secure their foundation of society.

It's quite obvious from the signature of the OP, that they are trying to tie race to lifestyle here. And that the OP is a role-player trying to drum sympathy for the LGBT cult by attempting to draw correlations between a harrowing struggle of the black race to naked parades in front of kiddies down main street "as a civil right"..

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The LGBT had better knock off this highly offensive comparison. It is the most racist thing I've seen in recent years actually.

You are delusional.

Sil has never proven but loves to talk about naked parades in front of kiddies down main street :)

Isn't the OP's racism a lifestyle?

What about the rights of the 99%+ of homosexual Americans who don't parade around naked?

He almost always rails against Obama, black folks and various conspiracies. To my knowledge, this is the first time he's babbled about gay marriage.

If his years of posting on race were an elaborate cover leading up to THIS thread, that fucker is *committed*.

Forum List

Back