LET THEM EAT CAKE!!!

daily caller ... weasel zippers

LMAO

and Snopes is a left wing website.

next contestant

You.Stupid.Bitch.

WZ is a NEWS AGGREGATOR

Since I know for a fact you're too stupid to understand that word, I'll help you out --

ag·gre·ga·tor
ˈaɡrəˌɡādər/
noun
  1. 1.
    COMPUTING
    a website or program that collects related items of content and displays them or links to them.
Do you enjoy being shown to be incredibly stupid or -- Nevermind.

You're just another dimocrap

Feed your own children, people. From what I understand from a few friends who are in education, the real problem with school lunches is a matter of funding, not nutrition guidelines. The funding level is already weak, and then most kids are getting free lunches which strains the food budget even more. That results in shit food. The solution is to feed your own children.

Feed your own children, people. From what I understand from a few friends who are in education, the real problem with school lunches is a matter of funding, not nutrition guidelines. The funding level is already weak, and then most kids are getting free lunches which strains the food budget even more. That results in shit food. The solution is to feed your own children.

We already covered that. Many Schools inspect the brown-bag kids and force them to throw away non-approved food from home.

Seig Heil

Though historians have known better all along, it is still popularly believed that Marie Antoinette, wife of Louis XVIand Queen of France on the eve of the French Revolution, uttered the insensitive remark upon hearing peasants' complaints that there wasn't enough bread to go around.

"Let them eat cake," she supposedly retorted. It's simply not true.

"It was said 100 years before her by Marie-Therese, the wife of Louis XIV," Fraser explains. "It was a callous and ignorant statement and she [Marie Antoinette] was neither."

Truth be known, the attribution is doubly erroneous in English, because the word "cake" is a mistranslation. In the original French the alleged quote reads, "Qu'ils mangent de la brioche," which means, literally, "Let them eat rich, expensive, funny-shaped, yellow, eggy buns."

Myth Busted Marie Antoinette Said Let Them Eat Cake

We already covered that. Many Schools inspect the brown-bag kids and force them to throw away non-approved food from home.

Seig Heil

:lol:

You claim that happens at "many" schools, and yet you've only provided a link of it happening once, at one school.

Seig Heil

You claim that happens at "many" schools, and yet you've only provided a link of it happening once, at one school.

You didn't see the link that showed that the New York School System is objecting to the Sasquatch's menu program?

[QUOTE="Edgetho, post: 10630387, member: 36318"
I'm sorry you're so poor.

It's probably cause you're not working hard enough.

Thank you for your concern.

But I'll be just fine, thank you

Then why are you so jealous of what the rich kids get to eat?

You really need to grow up. Seriously.

That's fucking hilarious coming from you. Do you even read your own posts?

I doubt you're older than 15.

Yes, the school lunch thing is stupid, but I don't see why parents just don't start sending a home lunch with their kids. I almost never bought food from the school cafeteria because it was cheap, unhealthy garbage.
I always had to make my own lunches. My parents never did it for me, even in gradeschool.
When I went to high school the lunches were pretty good.

Yes, the school lunch thing is stupid, but I don't see why parents just don't start sending a home lunch with their kids. I almost never bought food from the school cafeteria because it was cheap, unhealthy garbage.
I always had to make my own lunches. My parents never did it for me, even in gradeschool.
When I went to high school the lunches were pretty good.
Yeah, I always had a lunch pail in grade school, in jr. high and high school we could go off campus and eat...

Seig Heil

You didn't see the link that showed that the New York School System is objecting to the Sasquatch's menu program?

Are you trying to claim that New York schools are confiscating lunches brought from home?

Cause your link doesn't say that.

Seig Heil

Are you trying to claim that New York schools are confiscating lunches brought from home?

I didn't say that, but these links do....

Hungry students watch as Utah school confiscates lunches throws them away The Daily Caller

Child s lunch confiscated over USDA rule 8211 Schools of Thought - CNN.com Blogs

Nanny state report NC school officials reject preschooler 8217 s homemade lunch The Daily Caller

Cafeteria manager her boss put on paid leave in Utah school lunch uproar - CNN.com

Seig Heil

I didn't say that, but these links do....

Let's go one by one, shall we?

Did you bother to read this article, or just the headline?

Suffice it to say, it's not about a ban on brown bag lunches.

This is the one instance of that ever happening.

This is the same story as the previous link.

This is the same story as the first link.

Would you like to keep trying?

So North Carolina and Utah are the same place now?

Attachments

• upload_2015-1-27_16-2-38.jpeg
    upload_2015-1-27_16-2-38.jpeg
    3.4 KB · Views: 76
So North Carolina and Utah are the same place now?

Are you seriously going to run with this deliberate stupidity? You posted four links, but there are only two stories. The first and last link are articles on the same incident. The second and third are articles on a second incident.

You're dishonest bullshit does not impress anyone here. To the contrary, you're making yourself out to be a damned fool. Stop trying to create an issue that doesn't exist. Feed your own damn children and there won't be any problems. It's as simple as that. If a teacher tries to get snarky with you about it you can go create your fuss with that individual. If it's a bad enough problem, put your child in a different school. Stop acting like such a victim.

Forum List

Back