Very Little Difference Actually Exists Between the Republicans and the Democrats Or Their Voter Bases

Very Little Difference Actually Exists Between the Republicans and the Democrats Or Their Voter Bases

(Note to Democratic voters: Read the complete article at this link: Democrats are fueling a corporate counter-revolution against progressives before you get too indignant about what is written in the OP.)

Both sides will disagree with this, but little difference actually exists between the Republicans and the Democrats or their voter bases. While their political opinions differ, somewhat, when choosing a candidate the voters for both parties will fall for the same empty campaign promises election after election. So, leaders in both parties begin forcing their preferred candidates down the throats of the rank-and-file voters as early as possible. This is done to get the candidate’s name ingrained into the voters’ memories (name recognition) and to convince them voting for this particular candidate is the best decision they’ll ever make. Both parties have found this method to be highly successful.

The officials heading both the Democrats' and Republicans' national committees are instructed by representatives of the billionaire class on who will be their nominees and which issues will be the focus of both candidate’s campaign.

For the 2020 presidential campaign, Democratic Party leaders wanted their voter base to know Status Quo Joe would be the nominee months before he announced he would run, even though there were many qualified individuals already running who would be a much better choice for the voters. But just like conservative voters, Democratic voters fear the wrath of the billionaires if they fail to elect the candidate party officials favor for nominee. And Status Quo Joe is that candidate for the Democrats in 2020.

And while GOP leaders are grateful to the impeached president trump for demonstrating to them the limitless acceptance their conservative voter base holds for Republican Party corruption, it remains that party officials would really like to rid themselves of the impeached president trump's governmental and diplomatic incompetence. However, party leaders are wary of taking action to replace the impeached president trump, as they are deeply afraid his followers might revolt due to their cult-like fanaticism. (Even the RNC understands just how revolting his devoted fanatics can be.)

Despite his puerile and vindictive nature, there are certain policies established by the impeached president trump that serve the interests of the billionaire class extremely well. And while he has done nothing whatsoever to benefit his devoted fanatics, his worthless border wall, which will impress only his devoted fanatics, will also cost hundreds-of-millions to billions of dollars to complete and maintain. This is money the billionaire class would much rather see go somewhere it could do more good, such as, their foreign bank accounts.

The billionaire class has a long standing affection for Status Quo Joe (Biden). Several months ago he stood at the podium before an audience of wealthy political donors and promised them, “Nothing would fundamentally change,” and, “No one’s standard of living will change.” As president, those are two promises on which he must deliver.

Sadly, any and all campaign promises he makes to the Democrats’ voter base are strictly optional. There is little to nothing of benefit Status Quo Joe as POTUS has to offer average Americans over the impeached president trump. Yes, he will be far less offensive to the nation’s allies, but only a little less embarrassing, over all, than the impeached president trump.

Unfortunately, most Democratic voters don’t realize that he earned the nickname Status Quo Joe because he was so unwilling to vote against business-as-usual legislation during his nearly a half century in Washington D.C.

Status Quo Joe spent well over four decades in the back-pocket of the super-rich political donors. He’s now in his late 70s, and any fool who believes that old dog can learn even one new trick, deserves the screwing Status Quo Joe will give to average Americans, if given the chance.

Considering how many candidates were originally running for the Democratic presidential nomination, the majority of the party's voters really scraped below the bottom of the barrel to get Status Quo Joe. Perhaps someone should explain to them the party leaders are not gods that must be obeyed, and the billionaire one percenters do not deserve to be worshiped as gods.

well both parties do have a progressive left wing platform,,,

A fence-sitter favorite right there
theres no fence where I'm at,,,no chance in hell I would vote for either one of you mother fuckers,,,

yeah yeah...we know your type very well.
One of these centuries you’ll get that third party you long for...you just know it.
Meanwhile you’ll stand by and let others decide your fate...Makes perfect sense to ignorant fools and megalomaniacs.
what sense does it make to vote for someone that will decide my fate in a way I dont want them to???

(Note to Democratic voters: Read the complete article at this link: Democrats are fueling a corporate counter-revolution against progressives before you get too indignant about what is written in the OP.)

Both sides will disagree with this, but little difference actually exists between the Republicans and the Democrats or their voter bases. While their political opinions differ, somewhat, when choosing a candidate the voters for both parties will fall for the same empty campaign promises election after election. So, leaders in both parties begin forcing their preferred candidates down the throats of the rank-and-file voters as early as possible. This is done to get the candidate’s name ingrained into the voters’ memories (name recognition) and to convince them voting for this particular candidate is the best decision they’ll ever make. Both parties have found this method to be highly successful.

The officials heading both the Democrats' and Republicans' national committees are instructed by representatives of the billionaire class on who will be their nominees and which issues will be the focus of both candidate’s campaign.

For the 2020 presidential campaign, Democratic Party leaders wanted their voter base to know Status Quo Joe would be the nominee months before he announced he would run, even though there were many qualified individuals already running who would be a much better choice for the voters. But just like conservative voters, Democratic voters fear the wrath of the billionaires if they fail to elect the candidate party officials favor for nominee. And Status Quo Joe is that candidate for the Democrats in 2020.

And while GOP leaders are grateful to the impeached president trump for demonstrating to them the limitless acceptance their conservative voter base holds for Republican Party corruption, it remains that party officials would really like to rid themselves of the impeached president trump's governmental and diplomatic incompetence. However, party leaders are wary of taking action to replace the impeached president trump, as they are deeply afraid his followers might revolt due to their cult-like fanaticism. (Even the RNC understands just how revolting his devoted fanatics can be.)

Despite his puerile and vindictive nature, there are certain policies established by the impeached president trump that serve the interests of the billionaire class extremely well. And while he has done nothing whatsoever to benefit his devoted fanatics, his worthless border wall, which will impress only his devoted fanatics, will also cost hundreds-of-millions to billions of dollars to complete and maintain. This is money the billionaire class would much rather see go somewhere it could do more good, such as, their foreign bank accounts.

The billionaire class has a long standing affection for Status Quo Joe (Biden). Several months ago he stood at the podium before an audience of wealthy political donors and promised them, “Nothing would fundamentally change,” and, “No one’s standard of living will change.” As president, those are two promises on which he must deliver.

Sadly, any and all campaign promises he makes to the Democrats’ voter base are strictly optional. There is little to nothing of benefit Status Quo Joe as POTUS has to offer average Americans over the impeached president trump. Yes, he will be far less offensive to the nation’s allies, but only a little less embarrassing, over all, than the impeached president trump.

Unfortunately, most Democratic voters don’t realize that he earned the nickname Status Quo Joe because he was so unwilling to vote against business-as-usual legislation during his nearly a half century in Washington D.C.

Status Quo Joe spent well over four decades in the back-pocket of the super-rich political donors. He’s now in his late 70s, and any fool who believes that old dog can learn even one new trick, deserves the screwing Status Quo Joe will give to average Americans, if given the chance.

Considering how many candidates were originally running for the Democratic presidential nomination, the majority of the party's voters really scraped below the bottom of the barrel to get Status Quo Joe. Perhaps someone should explain to them the party leaders are not gods that must be obeyed, and the billionaire one percenters do not deserve to be worshiped as gods.

theres no fence where I'm at,,,no chance in hell I would vote for either one of you mother fuckers,,,

One of these centuries you’ll get that third party you long for...you just know it.
Meanwhile you’ll stand by and let others decide your fate...Makes perfect sense to ignorant fools and megalomaniacs.
what sense does it make to vote for someone that will decide my fate in a way I dont want them to???
It’s bizarre that I have to explain this yet again… I hate both parties… But I’m wise enough to know that I should vote against the party I hate the most...TA-DA!
See how easy this shit is? What else can I teach you?

It’s bizarre that I have to explain this yet again… I hate both parties… But I’m wise enough to know that I should vote against the party I hate the most...TA-DA!
but I did vote against the partys I hate most,,,your just mad that included yours,,,

but I did vote against the partys I hate most,,,your just mad that included yours,,,

“Mad”? Not at all.
How’d that work out for you? I voted for the party I hated the least and I got my guy...He spends his days bitchslapping the living fuck out of you centerfielders.

“Mad”? Not at all.
How’d that work out for you? I voted for the party I hated the least and I got my guy...He spends his days bitchslapping the living fuck out of you centerfielders.
well considering my life hasnt changed it really hasnt had any effect on me,,,

I also voted for the party I hated the least,,,not as lucky as you but I do enjoy watching your circus,,,

with the repubes in control the constitution is ignored except when it fits their needs,,,
I assume you are attacking trump for some decision you dont like

but in fact trump does not ignore the Constitution
sorry I dont have TDS,,,just calling it as I see it and basing it on their record,,,

as for trump and the constitution,,during the 2016 campaign I had a challenge to show where trump even said the word constitution let alone promoted it,,,

yeah I got zilch,,,at no time did trump push for a return to a constitutional republic,,,
You can tell Democrats are clueless when they start talking about the constitution. Democrats are neo-communist who hate the constitution. The constitution limits government power.

If you like the constitution and you're a Democrat, you're either an idiot or living in the past. Get woke bro.
the same can be said about republicans,,,and is why I dont like either of them,,,
Maybe, but if you like the constitution, the last thing you would do is vote for Democrat/neo-communist.

People who take Democrats seriously and believe their propaganda are dumber then the brainwashed drones spewing the propaganda.
I'l do you one better,,,
if you respect the constitution the last thing you should do is vote for either dems or republicans,,
Great

vote for some druggie from new mexico with no chance of winning
thats the way the 2 party die hards want you to think......cut the cord and quit backing 20 percenters......demand at least some half-ass people run....

“Mad”? Not at all.

I also voted for the party I hated the least,,,not as lucky as you but I do enjoy watching your circus,,,

Would Gary Johnson have “changed your life”?

We all have differences, but most people agree on most of the important issues.
1591650817193.png

Both political parties are utterly loyal to the American system of capitalism. That system is complex and includes powerful finance capital and imperialist elements. The local entrepreneur, small businessman, professional, even the unemployed worker may support “American capitalism” and one or another of its two capitalist parties, but neither party with their present leaderships are remotely willing or capable of fundamentally reforming “U.S. crony capitalism.”

I dont have any real opposition to trump other than hes not a constitutionalist,,,
He’s more of a constitutionalist than the democrats are

But you are such an absolutist that no one who wins the election will be good enough

with the repubes in control the constitution is ignored except when it fits their needs,,,

sorry I dont have TDS,,,just calling it as I see it and basing it on their record,,,

as for trump and the constitution,,during the 2016 campaign I had a challenge to show where trump even said the word constitution let alone promoted it,,,

yeah I got zilch,,,at no time did trump push for a return to a constitutional republic,,,
You can tell Democrats are clueless when they start talking about the constitution. Democrats are neo-communist who hate the constitution. The constitution limits government power.

If you like the constitution and you're a Democrat, you're either an idiot or living in the past. Get woke bro.
the same can be said about republicans,,,and is why I dont like either of them,,,
Maybe, but if you like the constitution, the last thing you would do is vote for Democrat/neo-communist.

People who take Democrats seriously and believe their propaganda are dumber then the brainwashed drones spewing the propaganda.
I'l do you one better,,,
if you respect the constitution the last thing you should do is vote for either dems or republicans,,
Great

thats the way the 2 party die hards want you to think......cut the cord and quit backing 20 percenters......demand at least some half-ass people run....
Either trump or Biden will get way more than 20% of the vote

and in my opinion we are much better off with trump than biden

Last edited:

I'l do you one better,,,
Great

Either trump or Biden will get way mor than 20% of the vote

you have no idea what i said do you?....

NEGATIVE...That’s all 100% bullshit… One party seeks to preserve and protect all that is America/American and one party aims to destroy all that is America/American… This shit is not complex
the die-hard party people on both sides are the same type of people......if you dont like what i like,if you dont believe what i believe....fuck you......

NEGATIVE...That’s all 100% bullshit… One party seeks to preserve and protect all that is America/American and one party aims to destroy all that is America/American… This shit is not complex
the die-hard party people on both sides are the same type of people......if you dont like what i like,if you dont believe what i believe....fuck you......

And the stand for nothing, vote for nothing fence sitters?
What’s their position?

I

I'l do you one better,,,
Great

thought I did

but if you want to ‘splain yourself please do

And the stand for nothing, vote for nothing fence sitters?
What’s their position?
who is talking about fence sitters?.....i mentioned the die hard party people from both sides being the same type of person...

I dont have any real opposition to trump other than hes not a constitutionalist,,,
He’s more of a constitutionalist than the democrats are. But you are such an absolutist that no one who wins the election will be good enough

Of course NO INDIVIDUAL is “good enough” or capable of fixing this system. Even Ralph Nader (or Bernie Sanders) if elected would have been unable to change much.

Our “Constitutional system” — despite its many many profound virtues — makes it almost impossible to overthrow or radically transform our economic and social system. But our “two party system” is nowhere mentioned in the Constitution, and both electoral change and structural constitutional change are theoretically possible. Such radical reform measures require not just competent leaders but a tremendous change in consciousness of U.S. citizens. The two party con game (not to mention backward looking con artists like Trump) are obstacles to popularizing, clarifying, and radicalizing popular progressive sentiments.

As Ralph Nader well understood, “Progressive” here is not a dirty word. What did and does it mean? At one time it was represented by our Founding Fathers’ Enlightenment-based anti-Royalist constitutional beliefs, later by the anti-slavery beliefs of the Republican Party of Lincoln, then by domestic anti-monopoly Democratic and Republican reformers of the Progressive Era, then by FDR. Always the “progressive” changes brought were inconsistent, usually half-hearted, often contradictory and limited in purpose, and of course sometimes so poorly conceived they brought new problems as society evolved in unexpected ways.

The world is complex. The very economic reality of our lives depends on an international division of labor and resources, and demands accommodation and cooperation. Looking backwards can only help us if we see present problems clearly and search out NEW “progressive” ways to deal with them. MAGA is catastrophically wrong, because it seeks to return to a past that cannot be recovered without another world war to re-establish total U.S. supremacy. What it likely will bring back is only bread lines, and ever greater inequality, and war. That is surely not the goal of President Donald Trump or most of his supporters, just as it is not the goal of rank and file Democrats, or supporters of “Status quo” Joe Biden.

Last edited:

“Mad”? Not at all.

Would Gary Johnson have “changed your life”?
dont know and didnt vote for him,,,

He’s more of a constitutionalist than the democrats are

But you are such an absolutist that no one who wins the election will be good enough
thats debatable,,,and not saying much,,,

like I said,,I have very few complaints about trump,,,so hes as good as anybody if all the good ones are rejected

I

I'l do you one better,,,
Great

thought I did

but if you want to ‘splain yourself please do
you are talking 20% of votes....i was talking people who are 20 percenters....

Forum List

Back