Let get the truth about South Africa

So now we know why you couldn't go into school.
I have been in school for a while now....
StormFront isnt a school you moron.
Stormfront was shut down, moron.

I know you are afraid of uppity whites who don't hate themselves, but you can go to bed now knowing that anti-white racism is the only racism permitted on the internet.
I dont care if it was shut down you recessive fool. The point is that its not a school.
It was far more worthy of being a school than Cambridge is now.
Only to loser white boys such as yourself. To everyone else its a collection of loser white boys that are angry about being substandard and not worthy of employment.

I know you are afraid of uppity whites who don't hate themselves, but you can go to bed now knowing that anti-white racism is the only racism permitted on the internet.
I dont care if it was shut down you recessive fool. The point is that its not a school.

Well one thing I know is Cambridge is still open. Apparently Cambridge is of more value.
Self-hate still has its grip on the whole of the white world.

When that is no longer the case institutions like Harvard, Oxford, Yale etc will be burned to the ground to make room for a new renaissance of learning.

Only to loser white boys such as yourself. To everyone else its a collection of loser white boys that are angry about being substandard and not worthy of employment.

That and the white social rejects.

Well one thing I know is Cambridge is still open. Apparently Cambridge is of more value.
Self-hate still has its grip on the whole of the white world.

When that is no longer the case institutions like Harvard, Oxford, Yale etc will be burned to the ground to make room for a new renaissance of learning.

Lunacy.

Everyone on there is employed, dipshit. The same can't be said for the students at Cambridge.

Cambridge couldn't hope to maintain the level of debate and insight that was on Stormfront in their wildest dreams.

Everyone on there is employed, dipshit. The same can't be said for the students at Cambridge.

Cambridge couldn't hope to maintain the level of debate and insight that was on Stormfront in their wildest dreams.
Gimme a break. None of those losers are employed. Collecting welfare benefits is not a form of employment.

Gimme a break. None of those losers are employed. Collecting welfare benefits is not a form of employment.
You would certainly know about that.

You would certainly know about that.
I do conduct my research on you white boy losers. Glad to see you recognize that.

If this is what you really believe, you are a certified card carrying dumb ass loon.

Worthy of employment? Aren't the shitskins the ones whining about needing Affirmative Action?

Liar. Yes, there is white genocide.

"..the firebrand leader of South Africa’s radical left...has called on his followers to “retake the land” from whites.

"In 2012 President Jacob Zuma sang a struggle-era song containing the words “shoot the farmer, shoot the Boer”.

"“We’re being hunted,” said Pauli, a 43-year-old farmer who declined to give her surname."

“They (black people) truly think that we have stolen the country from them,” Limpopo-based farmer Gerhardus Harmse told AFP."

In reality, the blacks who are killing the white people never owned the land. The land was owned by a handful of wealthy blacks...and the blacks currently raiding and murdering and raping white people never owned a thing there, nor did their ancestors.

A S. African resident chimes in:

"...the chieftains particularly in KwaZulu Natal were the original owners, not the ordinary people. If land is expropriated then there will be a “how long is a piece of string situation?” Zulus took land from Xhosas etc. The San and Khoisan peoples possessed the land as hunter gatherers before the pastoralists."

'You could hear the bones breaking' - South Africa haunted by racially charged murders

"Every day after picking up her eight-year-old son from school, the Johannesburg mum-of-two takes a different route home, eyes on the rear-view mirror. Her 20-month-old toddler sits in his car seat behind her, where he can easily be grabbed at a moment’s notice.

"That’s because Ms Day-Fourie doesn’t want her son, in the event of an attack, to be trapped by his seatbelt, dragged along outside of the car and killed — as happened to a four-year-old boy whose parents and sister were forced out of their car by three armed men in nearby Boksburg, just 30 minutes away."

"In Centurion, an hour’s drive away, a two-year-old was shot in the head during an attempted carjacking earlier this year."

‘It is a very, very violent country’
This is the thing that kills me about whites in regards to South Africa.... "What ? We can't shit on black people anymore" "We can't exploit black people anymore" "We can't laugh and mock black people anymore" "We can't dominate black people anymore"

The world has ended !!!!

200w.webp

If some1 comes into your home, stomps on you, shits on you, economically and socially castrate you, make sure you haven't got a biscuit for generations. They don't have the right to complain about the tactics you use to get your home.

White SA's can still wrk for minimum wage as laborers and field hands black farmers.

But this ?

DXX2fBrX4AA8RfH.jpg

Condones torture. Nice. Another scumbag.

If this is what you really believe, you are a certified card carrying dumb ass loon.

You two deserve each other.

Condones torture. Nice. Another scumbag.
Yes. I Do.

That is the only language that white people understand. You kill the white supremacist in SA...AND THEN THEY GET THE POINT

You don't fk about with people who have a history of destroying you

Last edited:
At some point whites must be taught a stern lesson for things they have done. There is only so much a person will take from a bully until he or she beats that bully's ass. White killed children, rape, plundered and pillaged those people for more than 100 years. Thy still control everything instead of giving back what they stole. Where I am from, and it's not a large city, if you steal and get caught, then refuse to give back what you stole, you get your ass whipped.

Nelson Mandela & his henchmen in the ANC are to blame for the White supremacist problem in South Africa. They forced Africans to forgive Whites for 300+ years of African genocide.

The end result of this was the maintenance of White supremacy & Black oppression in South Africa

When Nelson Mandela was released from prison in 1990, he went on a crusade to pacify Blacks & told them not to fight & take revenge for 3 centuries of racial oppression from Whites.

What a joke

Blacks fell for this nonsense that's why Whites continue to dominate & abuse Black South Africans.

White people still run SA

I swear there should be more of this. British Women beaten and tortured and husband left for dead

JS121509707_South-Africa-torture1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqk4bAwqv5afUjcOnA6CDEvAeAINc0hTrVyV1td0u1hTM.jpg

Nelson Mandela
was a shitskin. So how are whites responsible?
The nelson Mandela who went into jail was a hero. The one who came out ? No
Wonderful, but how are Mandela's actions whites' fault?
What actions are you talking about?
Nelson Mandela & his henchmen in the ANC are to blame for the White supremacist problem in South Africa. They forced Africans to forgive Whites for 300+ years of African genocide.

Forum List

Back