Let get the truth about South Africa

Nelson Mandela
was a shitskin. So how are whites responsible?
The nelson Mandela who went into jail was a hero. The one who came out ? No
Wonderful, but how are Mandela's actions whites' fault?
What actions are you talking about?
Nelson Mandela & his henchmen in the ANC are to blame for the White supremacist problem in South Africa. They forced Africans to forgive Whites for 300+ years of African genocide.
What's your point?

was a shitskin. So how are whites responsible?
Nelson Mandela & his henchmen in the ANC are to blame for the White supremacist problem in South Africa. They forced Africans to forgive Whites for 300+ years of African genocide.
What's your point?
That you're whining about whitey while pointing to Mandela's (a black man) actions as a cause of trouble in Africa. So which is it?

What's your point?
That you're whining about whitey while pointing to Mandela's (a black man) actions as a cause of trouble in Africa. So which is it?
What do you mean by whining ?

What Mandela actions are you talking about?

What's your point?
What do you mean by whining ?

What Mandela actions are you talking about?
You're the one who posted his actions, idiot.

What the hell is wrong with your negro brain?

You sound like an idiot making that claim. Then complain and wonder why we laugh at you. :rolleyes:
I know a hell of a lot more about Cambridge than you ever will.
Its kind of apparent you dont know shit about shineola.

There's a chronic lack of black students at some of the best universities in the world, and current students say there are 4 reasons why
  • Only 40 black students were accepted out of 2,210 placed UK applicants to Cambridge last year.And only 35 black students were accepted out of 2,210 placed UK applicants to Oxford.
Most black people are as dumb as you are.

You can't get into schools that at least pretend to have a reputation when you clearly don't know shit about shit.

So now we know why you couldn't go into school.
I have been in school for a while now....

That's obvious. Time consuming remedial studies are for below average students who are not prepared for regular course work.

Last edited:
Its kind of apparent you dont know shit about shineola.

There's a chronic lack of black students at some of the best universities in the world, and current students say there are 4 reasons why
  • Only 40 black students were accepted out of 2,210 placed UK applicants to Cambridge last year.And only 35 black students were accepted out of 2,210 placed UK applicants to Oxford.

You can't get into schools that at least pretend to have a reputation when you clearly don't know shit about shit.

StormFront isnt a school you moron.
Stormfront was shut down, moron.

I know you are afraid of uppity whites who don't hate themselves, but you can go to bed now knowing that anti-white racism is the only racism permitted on the internet.

Stormfront is not shutdown. Those fringe lunatic nutjobs are still around.

And there are a plethora of other white supremacists cyber sewers out there in addition to it.
http://www.sjsu.edu/faculty/Brent/190/hatelinks.html

The end result of this was the maintenance of White supremacy & Black oppression in South Africa

When Nelson Mandela was released from prison in 1990, he went on a crusade to pacify Blacks & told them not to fight & take revenge for 3 centuries of racial oppression from Whites.

What a joke

Blacks fell for this nonsense that's why Whites continue to dominate & abuse Black South Africans.

White people still run SA

I swear there should be more of this. British Women beaten and tortured and husband left for dead

JS121509707_South-Africa-torture1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqk4bAwqv5afUjcOnA6CDEvAeAINc0hTrVyV1td0u1hTM.jpg

Personally, I'm not down for the violence but the truth is what it is therefore I must agree with Essen. There was supposed to be racial reconciliation in SA but whites refused to reconcile. So now they are getting what they are going to get.

Desmond Tutu / Forced relocations / "dumping grounds" / the Bantustan strategy

Let's just ignore all this and talk about White South Africans.

I know you are afraid of uppity whites who don't hate themselves, but you can go to bed now knowing that anti-white racism is the only racism permitted on the internet.

And there are a plethora of other white supremacists cyber sewers out there in addition to it.
"anyone can be a racist. This anti-white site claims that white people were invented by a black scientist 6000 years ago"

You might want to read your sources before posting something that calls out your racist buddies...

Desmond Tutu / Forced relocations / "dumping grounds" / the Bantustan strategy

Let's just ignore all this and talk about White South Africans.

Yes, let's.

"THIS is what genocide(extermination of GENES, not just a group of individuals of a similar genetic makeup) actually is btw:
United Nations Office on Genocide Prevention and the Responsibility to Protect

"In the present Convention, genocide means ANY of the following acts committed with intent("Kill the Boer" definitely qualifies) to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

1. Killing members of the group;
  2. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
  3. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
  4. Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."
1. is clearly happening for any idiot to see
2 is clearly happening for any idiot to see
3. is happening in multiple facets(destroying the Afrikaners' language, land grabs, police brutality/negligence etc etc)
4. White South African children have all but abandoned their racist home country so the birth rate has dropped considerably for white South Africans over the years.
Over the span of over 20 years this is easily 4 or more genocides that coincide with each other.

And just to further obliterate your idiotic Democrat derived talking points about what "genocide" supposedly is:
"The Genocide Convention establishes in Article I that the crime of genocide may take place in the context of an armed conflict, international or non-international, but ALSO in the context of a PEACEFUL situation(like the so-called "Rainbow nation" created after Apartheid). The latter is less common but still possible. The same article establishes the obligation of the contracting parties to prevent and to punish the crime of genocide"

I dont care if it was shut down you recessive fool. The point is that its not a school.
It was far more worthy of being a school than Cambridge is now.
Only to loser white boys such as yourself. To everyone else its a collection of loser white boys that are angry about being substandard and not worthy of employment.
Everyone on there is employed, dipshit. The same can't be said for the students at Cambridge.

Cambridge couldn't hope to maintain the level of debate and insight that was on Stormfront in their wildest dreams.

If this is what you really believe, you are a certified card carrying dumb ass loon.
You have never been on Stormfront, idiot.

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Grim reality is the pogrom killing off whites is raising South Africa's IQ average. The smart whites all left the day (the late) Mandela first took the throne.
The dumb whites are alive and well supporting "progressive" parties throughout the west.

"anyone can be a racist. This anti-white site claims that white people were invented by a black scientist 6000 years ago"

You might want to read your sources before posting something that calls out your racist buddies...

Really, little boy? There are far more white racist sites on the internet than black racist sites.

You found one. Shall I post a link to prove that fact? Or are you too retarted to look them up yourself?

Really, little boy? There are far more white racist sites on the internet than black racist sites.

You found one. Shall I post a link to prove that fact? Or are you too retarted to look them up yourself?
Wrong. There are 1000s of black supremacists sites and they continue to grow in number every year.

Technically most of the big sites like Twitter and Youtube are black supremacist sites as they specifically look for pro-white accounts to delete while endorsing many black supremacist accounts to make them much bigger than the white one was.

Wrong. There are 1000s of black supremacists sites and they continue to grow in number every year.

Technically most of the big sites like Twitter and Youtube are black supremacist sites as they specifically look for pro-white accounts to delete while endorsing many black supremacist accounts to make them much bigger than the white one was.

Lunacy. This child is gone..

Facts scare you.

Facts scare you.
And facts also scare the hell out of the ignorant, and misinformed, like the dumbass kid in your mirror.

Last edited:

Facts scare you.
And facts also scare the hell out of the ignorant, and misinformed, like the kid in your mirror.
Facts are my reason for living.

If you don't like what I am saying you are perfectly free to change the world so what I say is no longer true, but you can kindly shut up until you do that.

You're delusional. Feel free to post your proof of that "fact".

Forum List

Back