Let get the truth about South Africa

And no negroes in North America or Europe. Deal?
First people in Europe were black.This is not Paul Essien saying this. You're own white scientist from Cambridge uni said it too

Make sense really for most of human history there were no white people on this planet.

And no white person is American either as they are from Europe, And black people were in N.America long before whites too.
Cambridge is an anti-white institution that is blatantly lying to destroy the heritage of the British people.

Wrong.
Right.

You don't know shit about Britain or Cambridge.

First people in Europe were black.This is not Paul Essien saying this. You're own white scientist from Cambridge uni said it too

Make sense really for most of human history there were no white people on this planet.

And no white person is American either as they are from Europe, And black people were in N.America long before whites too.
Cambridge is an anti-white institution that is blatantly lying to destroy the heritage of the British people.
You sound like an idiot making that claim. Then complain and wonder why we laugh at you. :rolleyes:

You sound like an idiot making that claim. Then complain and wonder why we laugh at you. :rolleyes:
I know a hell of a lot more about Cambridge than you ever will.

Its kind of apparent you dont know shit about shineola.

There's a chronic lack of black students at some of the best universities in the world, and current students say there are 4 reasons why
  • Only 40 black students were accepted out of 2,210 placed UK applicants to Cambridge last year.And only 35 black students were accepted out of 2,210 placed UK applicants to Oxford.

There's a chronic lack of black students at some of the best universities in the world, and current students say there are 4 reasons why
  • Only 40 black students were accepted out of 2,210 placed UK applicants to Cambridge last year.And only 35 black students were accepted out of 2,210 placed UK applicants to Oxford.
Most black people are as dumb as you are.

You can't get into schools that at least pretend to have a reputation when you clearly don't know shit about shit.

Wrong.
Right.

I surely know more than you do.

You can't get into schools that at least pretend to have a reputation when you clearly don't know shit about shit.

So now we know why you couldn't go into school.

Wrong.
Right.

I highly doubt it.

I have been in school for a while now....

Wrong.
Right.

I highly doubt it.

Well I am certain that I do and really that's all that matters junior.

Wrong.
Right.

I highly doubt it.

Well I am certain that I do and really that's all that matters junior.
I guess a child would think so anyway.

StormFront isnt a school you moron.

And what school is that? Alfred E. Newman University?
th

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Stormfront was shut down, moron.

I know you are afraid of uppity whites who don't hate themselves, but you can go to bed now knowing that anti-white racism is the only racism permitted on the internet.

I know you are afraid of uppity whites who don't hate themselves, but you can go to bed now knowing that anti-white racism is the only racism permitted on the internet.

Why would we be scared of young dumb white children like you? There is no anti white racism.

You don't get it junior, whites like you have been figured out. You can no longer run the wishbone. It doesn't work. We've figured out how to stop it. You can't play the 46 defense because we spread you out, run the quick screen game and you can't stop it. You're done punk. You lost.

Last edited:

I dont care if it was shut down you recessive fool. The point is that its not a school.

I dont care if it was shut down you recessive fool. The point is that its not a school.
It was far more worthy of being a school than Cambridge is now.

It was far more worthy of being a school than Cambridge is now.

Well one thing I know is Cambridge is still open. Apparently Cambridge is of more value.

Forum List

Back