Lessons from carrying a gun for 8 years......

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The women around the world will likely never have a chance to protect themselves as this woman has........and here are lessons from carrying a gun for 8 years....

Anti-gunners...be brave, try to watch the video.....get your comfort animal, get your security blanket....and listen to what this woman has to teach you.....

right.jpg

The women around the world will likely never have a chance to protect themselves as this woman has........and here are lessons from carrying a gun for 8 years....

Anti-gunners...be brave, try to watch the video.....get your comfort animal, get your security blanket....and listen to what this woman has to teach you.....

She has a great channel!

She has a great channel!

We have several people from other countries who debate gun control here.......I wonder what they think of her and the millions of American women who own and carry guns?

Usually there are no lessons from legally carrying a gun and that's a good thing.

One of the lessons I've learned is that between the Glock and the spare magazines, they get heavy toward the end of the day. I can't imagine carrying all that equipment the cops have to carry all day.

Or she just deluded until thinking a gun makes her safe.

Hopefully, no one in her life will shoot themselves with her gun, as happened to two people I've known.

People you know must be idiots. Normal folks don't shoot themselves.

I'm just sayin'.

People you know must be idiots. Normal folks don't shoot themselves.

I'm just sayin'.

We have 29,000 gun suicides and 800 gun accidents a year... Yes, yes, they do.

Just saying.

So I'm all for keeping guns out of the hands of non-normal people. Let's have psych tests before we sell anyone a gun, and have required psych tests before you can keep your home arsenal.

I don't think that's going to work out for the hard core ammosexuals.

Just saying.

So I'm all for keeping guns out of the hands of non-normal people. Let's have psych tests before we sell anyone a gun, and have required psych tests before you can keep your home arsenal.

Suicide isn't an "accident" it is a deliberate act and it also happens to be a choice that everyone has the absolute right to make.

Just saying.

Then you better not own any guns because you ain't normal

Nope. Just ask Jack Kevorkian.

i'm about as boring and vanilla as you get, actually.

You don't know the difference between suicide and ASSISTED suicide?

And yeah you are boring but you ain't normal so you should not own guns

Just saying.

Stop lying traitor. No such thing exists.

You don't know the difference between suicide and ASSISTED suicide?

And yeah you are boring but you ain't normal so you should not own guns

Well, except the army thought I was fine to carry a gun for 11 years.
My MOS was 76Y. I was entrusted to keep track of all the guns...er Rifles.
This is my rifle, this is my gun... this is for killing, this is for fun.

Forum List

Back