Lessons from carrying a gun for 8 years......

No, guy, you lied.

Let's look at some years that aren't 2019. Note we are higher than Japan or Europe.

male-suicide.png

Yeah.....you are the liar.......I showed my link........and the fact that other countries have higher suicide rates than we do...they have for decades........

We have 44,000 suicides a year in this country. They aren't scumbags and you probably can't get through life without knowing of someone that's happened to.

The two suicides I know of.

My terminally ill neighbor shot himself.
A coworkers depressed son shot himself.

Not sure why you spend so much time being an awful person.

Yeah....you have an awful lot of people who know you who commit suicide....I wonder why?

No, guy, you lied.

Let's look at some years that aren't 2019. Note we are higher than Japan or Europe.

male-suicide.png

You lying asshole....thanks for the link..........

Now, go to that link....and look at the tables going back to 2000.....we only beat Japan for 3 years, 2017-2019....when the democrats decided to destroy our country faster.........till then they beat us every single year.....for decades.....

And since their population is now one of the oldest in the world, their rates won't be low for very much longer....

Belgium...of all places beats us....

You have to explain South Korea.......tell us how easy it is to get a gun there.........please....

Sweden also beats us several years.....

Last edited:
Fear not.

Maybe some day if you’re really lucky you’ll be able to shoot somebody and get away with it.
The only way I would shoot someone is too defend myself or family. So, you've been warned traitor.

You lying asshole....thanks for the link..........

Now, go to that link....and look at the tables going back to 2000.....we only beat Japan since 2015, when the democrats decided to destroy our country faster.........till then they beat us every single year.....for decades.....

And since their population is now one of the oldest in the world, their rates won't be low for very much longer....

Look up Armed Citizen at NRA. It gives you the lowdown on how people have saved their lives with guns.

pussy.jpg

Point was, you lied... The US actually is higher than nearly all those other countries you listed except South Korea.. where we were just slightly below.

The US has one of the highest suicide rates in the world...because guns are too easy to get.
No it's because we have purposely made the mental health crisis worse.

People who really want to be dead don't need a gun to do it.

And of course you are still ignoring the fact that suicide is not violence, suicide is not a crime.

Suicide is a choice that everyone has the absolute right to make.

But we all know how you feel about people making choices don't we?

Forum List

Back