Lesbians whining because doc refused to be baby's doctor

What religion tells a doctor to let a child suffer because she doesn't like the parents?

HEY LOOK! It's another Straw Argument from another Leftist!

Looks like the same old trend from the usual suspects... They can't handle the issue, so they just make up a new pretend-issue, with which they feel more comfortable.

Proving once again, that the key to defeating a Leftist in debate is two fold:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.

What was it about the child that proves it was unworthy of treatment?

I have prayed on it, and God really wants me to shoot up this abortion clinic.

I have prayed on it, and God wants me to fly this airplane into a building.

Who was the atheist praying to when he shot and killed those muslims the other day?

To the God of conservative bigotry.
No. The maniac was equally angry at Christians. He had a problem with all religions, not just Islam.

Conservatives hate liberal Christians.

What religion tells a doctor to let a child suffer because she doesn't like the parents?

Looks like the same old trend from the usual suspects... They can't handle the issue, so they just make up a new pretend-issue, with which they feel more comfortable.

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.

The child was provided treatment.

That's sort of a "when did you stop beating your wife" thing you've got going there, ass gasket.

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.

That's sort of a "when did you stop beating your wife" thing you've got going there, ass gasket.

So? And if there hadn't been another doctor, then you'd have taken the side of the parents and their child?

No, you wouldn't have.

Theyre equally deplorable.
Ipse dixit. Just more hate on your part. To be expected.

I dont profess hate for anyone. Obviously, you didn't read my post in which I thought the doc was wrong.
You just called all atheists evil.

Hater.

No, I was referring to the atheist who shot and killed those innocent muslims. I called it deplorable.
Nope. You said about the average atheist, "They're equally deplorable."

de·plor·a·ble
dəˈplôrəb(ə)l/
adjective
  1. deserving strong condemnation.

Nope. It was implied towards the atheist who killed the muslims. Deserving strong condemnation does not equal hate. Keep trying.

Who was the atheist praying to when he shot and killed those muslims the other day?

No. The maniac was equally angry at Christians. He had a problem with all religions, not just Islam.

You are making a horribly wrong assumption about the killer.

Mr. Hicks appeared to have a deep dislike of all religion. On his Facebook page, nearly all of his posts expressed support for atheism, criticism of Christian conservatives or both.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/12/us/muslim-student-shootings-north-carolina.html

Ipse dixit. Just more hate on your part. To be expected.

I dont profess hate for anyone. Obviously, you didn't read my post in which I thought the doc was wrong.
You just called all atheists evil.

Hater.

No, I was referring to the atheist who shot and killed those innocent muslims. I called it deplorable.
Nope. You said about the average atheist, "They're equally deplorable."

de·plor·a·ble
dəˈplôrəb(ə)l/
adjective
  1. deserving strong condemnation.

Nope. It was implied towards the atheist who killed the muslims. Deserving strong condemnation does not equal hate. Keep trying.

Unless you're a lefty.

They don't recognize the two (condemnation and hatred) are not the same, because they literally hate people who don't think like them.

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.

So? And if there hadn't been another doctor, then you'd have taken the side of the parents and their child?

No, you wouldn't have.

My point is that you are lying when you say the child was considered "unworthy of treatment". It was no such thing, and it was provided treatment. There was no denial of treatment.

So quit lying, if you can, ass gasket.

If there hadn't been another doctor, the original doc would have seen the kid.

NYC gives the whining lezbos a run for their money in the lying and whining department.

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.

No, you wouldn't have.

My point is that you are lying when you say the child was considered "unworthy of treatment". It was no such thing, and it was provided treatment. There was no denial of treatment.

So quit lying, if you can, ass gasket.

If there hadn't been another doctor, the original doc would have seen the kid.

The doctor denied her treatment. That is a denial of treatment.

Unless you're a lefty.

They don't recognize the two (condemnation and hatred) are not the same, because they literally hate people who don't think like them.

Condemning someone for the sole reason they don't believe what you believe is self-righteous hatred.

Unless you're a lefty.

Condemning someone just because they don't believe what you believe is bigotry and hatred.

So when a homosexual condemns me for not believing what they do they are guilty of bigotry and hatred?

Unless you're a lefty.

Condemning someone just because they don't believe what you believe is bigotry and hatred.

So when a homosexual condemns me for not believing what they do they are guilty of bigotry and hatred?
Some gays hate people who try to deny them their rights, yes.

Mr. Hicks appeared to have a deep dislike of all religion. On his Facebook page, nearly all of his posts expressed support for atheism, criticism of Christian conservatives or both.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/12/us/muslim-student-shootings-north-carolina.html

He killed 3 Muslims because they were Muslims. Period.

Unless you're a lefty.

I never mentioned rights and you didn't either in the previous post, however you did mention beliefs. Care to try again?

Unless you're a lefty.

Not wanting to have our noses rubbed in their ass screwing hijinks is not *denying them their rights*.

Just in case ya didn't know.

Forum List

Back