Lesbians whining because doc refused to be baby's doctor

The infallible and beatified doctor picked up the first stone and threw it. At a baby.
Actually the "parents" did that by bringing a child into their mental illness masquerading as a legit lifestyle.

So you now are saying that doctor refused to see baby of mentally ill Parents... Which god said you can't see a child if their Parents are mentally ill...

Same-Sex Couple Blames Discrimination After Pediatrician Allegedly Refuses to See Their Newborn - Yahoo

STOP FUCKING CRYING OVER SHIT!

The kid got seen by doctor at SAME DOCTOR OFFICE! Not a problem,no reason to cry and throw a fit...jesus christ!
They have grounds to sue and I hope they do. This doc needs to start her new vocation ASAP, cleaning the toilets at her church. She didn't even have the balls to face them. Typical pussy "Christian" who makes Jesus cry.
Thanks for proving my point. Faggots and their supporters of degeneracy are out to do nothing but force their degeneracy on EVERYONE and ANYONE that tries to fight back by refusing to service them is ruined financially. Faggots and their supporters are Domestic Terrorists.

Odium,

Can I point out to you that the Doctor refused to see the baby not the parents.

He is discriminating against a child because he doesn't like the parents way of life.

Sorry but this doctor can say she prayed all she like but I want to know what God said to her that not seeing a completely innocent baby was right.

I don't mind someone having a deep faith but using it to refuse to see a innocent baby is disgusting. Hypocrite...

This doctor didn't see this baby because religious beliefs but because of prejudice....
The parents should be to blame. period. That being said. While I DO NOT agree with homosexuals or their agenda I would not refuse to see a child of a queer pair. I wouldn't make them a cake for a "wedding" or do their flowers etc but seeing the baby wouldn't bother me. The baby had no choice in the matter.

So you agree the doctor was wrong?

Same-Sex Couple Blames Discrimination After Pediatrician Allegedly Refuses to See Their Newborn - Yahoo

The kid got seen by doctor at SAME DOCTOR OFFICE! Not a problem,no reason to cry and throw a fit...jesus christ!
They have grounds to sue and I hope they do. This doc needs to start her new vocation ASAP, cleaning the toilets at her church. She didn't even have the balls to face them. Typical pussy "Christian" who makes Jesus cry.
Thanks for proving my point. Faggots and their supporters of degeneracy are out to do nothing but force their degeneracy on EVERYONE and ANYONE that tries to fight back by refusing to service them is ruined financially. Faggots and their supporters are Domestic Terrorists.

Odium,

Can I point out to you that the Doctor refused to see the baby not the parents.

He is discriminating against a child because he doesn't like the parents way of life.

Sorry but this doctor can say she prayed all she like but I want to know what God said to her that not seeing a completely innocent baby was right.

I don't mind someone having a deep faith but using it to refuse to see a innocent baby is disgusting. Hypocrite...

This doctor didn't see this baby because religious beliefs but because of prejudice....
The parents should be to blame. period. That being said. While I DO NOT agree with homosexuals or their agenda I would not refuse to see a child of a queer pair. I wouldn't make them a cake for a "wedding" or do their flowers etc but seeing the baby wouldn't bother me. The baby had no choice in the matter.

So you agree the doctor was wrong?
My personal opinion is I would have seen the kid. My opinion is also the doctor should have a choice in denying to see the child.

I have prayed on it, and God is okay with me marrying this hooker I met a couple hours ago in Vegas.

I have prayed on it, and God just loves this Mercedes.

I have prayed on it, and God says don't even think about treating that baby.

From the link:
Roi’s colleague came out to meet the family and told them that after “praying on it,” Roi had decided she couldn’t care for Bay, Nessel said.

Isn't it really weird how often God's will aligns with our wants when we "pray on it"?

She had the prayer book with this redacted apparently:

13Then some children were brought to Him so that He might lay His hands on them and pray; and the disciples rebuked them. 14But Jesus said, "Let the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." 15After laying His hands on them, He departed from there.

I have prayed on it, and God really wants me to shoot up this abortion clinic.

I have prayed on it, and God wants me to fly this airplane into a building.

"According to the American Medical Association, doctors should not "refuse care based on race, gender or sexual orientation," but they can refuse specific treatments if they are incompatible with "personal, religious or moral beliefs."

That's correct, and this "doctor" is scum. See ya, Doc: Home
She did not refuse care of them. She refused care of the baby. Its a private practice. They hold the right to not treat anyone they so choose.Its not a hospital.

Evil, like the doc, must be fought. Now you know.

Correct which is why the domestic terrorist degenerates must be destroyed. You forgot here in America we are ALL allowed Free speech and Freedom of Religion and fortunately Michigan is going to pass a law soon that allows people to claim their religious beliefs for a reason for not servicing people.
By the time I got done with that "Christian ****" she wouldn't be able to get a job cleaning bedpans in a third-rate nursing.
Lol! Now that's funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the link:
Roi’s colleague came out to meet the family and told them that after “praying on it,” Roi had decided she couldn’t care for Bay, Nessel said.

Isn't it really weird how often God's will aligns with our wants when we "pray on it"?

HEY LOOK! Straw reasoning from a Leftist... Man that is so usual and common.

Thank you for that. I really helps one feel so... the same.

"According to the American Medical Association, doctors should not "refuse care based on race, gender or sexual orientation," but they can refuse specific treatments if they are incompatible with "personal, religious or moral beliefs."

That's correct, and this "doctor" is scum. See ya, Doc: Home
She did not refuse care of them. She refused care of the baby. Its a private practice. They hold the right to not treat anyone they so choose.Its not a hospital.

Evil, like the doc, must be fought. Now you know.

Correct which is why the domestic terrorist degenerates must be destroyed. You forgot here in America we are ALL allowed Free speech and Freedom of Religion and fortunately Michigan is going to pass a law soon that allows people to claim their religious beliefs for a reason for not servicing people.
By the time I got done with that "Christian ****" she wouldn't be able to get a job cleaning bedpans in a third-rate nursing home.

And you love Jesus, get your xtian ass down the road another hundred miles 'cause there's no gas for you here Jesusfreak.

*****Internet tough guy alert************

I have prayed on it, and God really wants me to shoot up this abortion clinic.

I have prayed on it, and God wants me to fly this airplane into a building.

Who was the atheist praying to when he shot and killed those muslims the other day?
Ah. Thank you for pointing that out.

At least an atheist doesn't blame God for his actions when he acts like a dick.

Forum List

Back