Lesbians whining because doc refused to be baby's doctor

Same-Sex Couple Blames Discrimination After Pediatrician Allegedly Refuses to See Their Newborn - Yahoo

STOP FUCKING CRYING OVER SHIT!

The kid got seen by doctor at SAME DOCTOR OFFICE! Not a problem,no reason to cry and throw a fit...jesus christ!

So, you are in alignment with Jesus Christ; i.e., he doesn't want doctors treating children with gay parents.
I am in alignment with not being forced to compromise religious beliefs. PERIOD.The kid was treated and would have been treated by the doctors that were there if they had chose to stay with that doctor office.

The child was gay??!!

lol
Nope. The childs mother is...not sure which one that is...

[
Correct which is why the domestic terrorist degenerates must be destroyed. You forgot here in America we are ALL allowed Free speech and Freedom of Religion and fortunately Michigan is going to pass a law soon that allows people to claim their religious beliefs for a reason for not servicing people.

Does that mean Catholic priests won't have to 'service' young boys if it's against their religion?

lololol

43635-charlton-heston-laughing-gif-iOGX.gif

Same-Sex Couple Blames Discrimination After Pediatrician Allegedly Refuses to See Their Newborn - Yahoo

The kid got seen by doctor at SAME DOCTOR OFFICE! Not a problem,no reason to cry and throw a fit...jesus christ!

So, you are in alignment with Jesus Christ; i.e., he doesn't want doctors treating children with gay parents.
I am in alignment with not being forced to compromise religious beliefs. PERIOD.The kid was treated and would have been treated by the doctors that were there if they had chose to stay with that doctor office.

The child was gay??!!

lol
Nope. The childs mother is...not sure which one that is...

How does the good doctor know what the supposedly straight parents do to their children and their family members?

The child was gay??!!

lol

No, the doctor is a closeted gay.

All decent Michiganers should boycott that doctor and leave him with the inbred redneck population to 'service'.
Her, and I hope she is soon selling loose cigs on the corner, stupid ****.

Her? lol, she probably thinks the baby is carrying lezzie AIDs.
Say hello to the stupid ****: Vesna L. Roi D.O.

[
I am in alignment with not being forced to compromise religious beliefs...

So if gays were to form a church and proclaim their beliefs and practices an exercise in religious adherence to the teachings of their God,

you happily grant them all their rights under the umbrella of religious beliefs?

I'm guessing you'll weasel out of that one.

The infallible and beatified doctor picked up the first stone and threw it. At a baby.

I am in alignment with not being forced to compromise religious beliefs.
Got news for ya, that's required here in many cases. Just because you call it faith doesn't mean you can get away with murder, or utter bullshit like this.
In Michigan you can and should. :) Get over it.Stop trying to force people to accept your lifestyle.
The child was gay??!!

lol

No, the doctor is a closeted gay.

All decent Michiganers should boycott that doctor and leave her with the inbred redneck population to 'service'.
Continue showing your racism. Its telling.

You're acknowledging there's a race of inbred Michiganers in that state?

whoa. Are you one of them?
I am acknowledging you are a bigot.

[
I am in alignment with not being forced to compromise religious beliefs...

So if gays were to form a church and proclaim their beliefs and practices an exercise in religious adherence to the teachings of their God,

you happily grant them all their rights under the umbrella of religious beliefs?

I'm guessing you'll weasel out of that one.
LOL a true church of mentally ill folks!

They have grounds to sue and I hope they do. This doc needs to start her new vocation ASAP, cleaning the toilets at her church. She didn't even have the balls to face them. Typical pussy "Christian" who makes Jesus cry.
Thanks for proving my point. Faggots and their supporters of degeneracy are out to do nothing but force their degeneracy on EVERYONE and ANYONE that tries to fight back by refusing to service them is ruined financially. Faggots and their supporters are Domestic Terrorists.

Odium,

Can I point out to you that the Doctor refused to see the baby not the parents.

He is discriminating against a child because he doesn't like the parents way of life.

Sorry but this doctor can say she prayed all she like but I want to know what God said to her that not seeing a completely innocent baby was right.

I don't mind someone having a deep faith but using it to refuse to see a innocent baby is disgusting. Hypocrite...

This doctor didn't see this baby because religious beliefs but because of prejudice....

They have grounds to sue and I hope they do. This doc needs to start her new vocation ASAP, cleaning the toilets at her church. She didn't even have the balls to face them. Typical pussy "Christian" who makes Jesus cry.
Thanks for proving my point. Faggots and their supporters of degeneracy are out to do nothing but force their degeneracy on EVERYONE and ANYONE that tries to fight back by refusing to service them is ruined financially. Faggots and their supporters are Domestic Terrorists.

Odium,

Can I point out to you that the Doctor refused to see the baby not the parents.

He is discriminating against a child because he doesn't like the parents way of life.

Sorry but this doctor can say she prayed all she like but I want to know what God said to her that not seeing a completely innocent baby was right.

I don't mind someone having a deep faith but using it to refuse to see a innocent baby is disgusting. Hypocrite...

This doctor didn't see this baby because religious beliefs but because of prejudice....
The parents should be to blame. period. That being said. While I DO NOT agree with homosexuals or their agenda I would not refuse to see a child of a queer pair. I wouldn't make them a cake for a "wedding" or do their flowers etc but seeing the baby wouldn't bother me. The baby had no choice in the matter.

Forum List

Back