Lesbian mom loses parental rights, and wife, to child's sperm donor

He did have one of his wives husband killed so he could marry her.

Yes, and for all the good that he had done in his life, that was the one sin that condemned him.

2 Samuel 12:1-12
  1. And the Lord sent Nathan unto David. And he came unto him, and said unto him, There were two men in one city; the one rich, and the other poor.
  2. The rich man had exceeding many flocks and herds:
  3. But the poor man had nothing, save one little ewe lamb, which he had bought and nourished up: and it grew up together with him, and with his children; it did eat of his own meat, and drank of his own cup, and lay in his bosom, and was unto him as a daughter.
  4. And there came a traveller unto the rich man, and he spared to take of his own flock and of his own herd, to dress for the wayfaring man that was come unto him; but took the poor man’s lamb, and dressed it for the man that was come to him.
  5. And David’s anger was greatly kindled against the man; and he said to Nathan, As the Lord liveth, the man that hath done this thing shall surely die:
  6. And he shall restore the lamb fourfold, because he did this thing, and because he had no pity.
  7. ¶ And Nathan said to David, Thou art the man. Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, I anointed thee king over Israel, and I delivered thee out of the hand of Saul;
  8. And I gave thee thy master’s house, and thy master’s wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things.
  9. Wherefore hast thou despised the commandment of the Lord, to do evil in his sight? thou hast killed Uriah the Hittite with the sword, and hast taken his wife to be thy wife, and hast slain him with the sword of the children of Ammon.
  10. Now therefore the sword shall never depart from thine house; because thou hast despised me, and hast taken the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be thy wife.
  11. Thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun.
  12. For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun.

No, it is my intent to claim David had many, many wives all at the same time and was called a man after God's own heart.

Yes, but all of his wives were women.

The precedent is clearly established in the Bible, that in certain times, it has been OK for a man to have more than one wife.

Nothing about that gives any support to the insane and immoral claim that there can be any such thing as a “marriage” between two people of the same sex.

Yes, but all of his wives were women.

The precedent is clearly established in the Bible, that in certain times, it has been OK for a man to have more than one wife.

Nothing about that gives any support to the insane and immoral claim that there can be any such thing as a “marriage” between two people of the same sex.

Very true, the Bible did set that precedent.

But since we are not a theocracy the Govt should not give a flying fuck what the Bible says.

Very true, the Bible did set that precedent.

But since we are not a theocracy the Govt should not give a flying fuck what the Bible says.

It was not I who tried to turn this into a religious argument.

One doesn't need to acknowledge God, to acknowledge the biological basis for marriage, and to clearly see how “same sex marriage” makes an absurd mockery of genuine marriage.

It was not I who tried to turn this into a religious argument.

One doesn't need to acknowledge God, to acknowledge the biological basis for marriage, and to clearly see how “same sex marriage” makes an absurd mockery of genuine marriage.

No more so than people on their 3rd or 4th or 5th marriage.

No more so than a country with a failed marriage rate nearing 50%

And in the end, who gives a fuck if you think something is genuine? As long as the Govt is going to tie benefits/rights to marriage they need a far better reason to discriminate other than some fanatic does not like them.

No more so than people on their 3rd or 4th or 5th marriage.
No more so than a country with a failed marriage rate nearing 50%

That some social ills and evils exist is no excuse for willfully promoting other social ills and evils.

And in the end, who gives a fuck if you think something is genuine? As long as the Govt is going to tie benefits/rights to marriage they need a far better reason to discriminate other than some fanatic does not like them.

It is an undeniable fact that the family, based on the marriage between a man and a woman, united in their responsibility to each other, and to the children that they produce, is an essential foundation of every stable human society that has ever existed on any meaningful scale. Where society deviates from that, it destabilizes and eventually destroys itself. This has been proven over and over and over again throughout human history.

Creating a corrupt mockery of this foundation, in order to pander to depraved sexual perverts, and elevating this mockery to the same degree of acceptance as genuine marriage and family, will eventually prove destructive to our society.

That some social ills and evils exist is no excuse for willfully promoting other social ills and evils.

It is an undeniable fact that the family, based on the marriage between a man and a woman, united in their responsibility to each other, and to the children that they produce, is an essential foundation of every stable human society that has ever existed on any meaningful scale. Where society deviates from that, it destabilizes and eventually destroys itself. This has been proven over and over and over again throughout human history.

Creating a corrupt mockery of this foundation, in order to pander to depraved sexual perverts, and elevating this mockery to the same degree of acceptance as genuine marriage and family, will eventually prove destructive to our society.

And then you prove my point!

You are so helpful.

The judge made a sound ruling her and the parents are indeed the biological father and mother!

An Oklahoma woman has no parental rights over the son she raised for two years with her estranged wife, who has since started dating the former couple’s sperm donor, a judge ruled Monday.

Kris Williams and Rebekah Wilson, who were legally married in June 2019, were both initially listed on the boy’s birth certificate when Wilson gave birth to him in August 2019, according to court documents. The boy, referred to only as W.R.W.W. in the judge’s ruling, was conceived using the sperm of Harlan Vaugh, with whom Wilson entered a “Known Sperm Donor Agreement” in September 2018.

Williams and Wilson, however, split in November 2021, and Wilson moved in with Vaughn shortly afterward, court documents state. But while Williams was on the child’s birth certificate, she did not adopt him before she split with Wilson, and she has not seen him since Nov. 23, 2021.

“The reality is that the law provides a legal remedy available to Williams,” Oklahoma County District Judge Lynne McGuire wrote in her decision, referring to adoption. “She knowingly chose not to pursue it.”

McGuire’s ruling found Wilson and Vaughn, who have since had a second biological child together, to be the “legal parents” of W.R.W.W.

Williams told NBC affiliate KFOR of Oklahoma City that she was “in shock” by the judge’s ruling.

“I can tell you that that brings a lot of anger and emotion on me,” Williams said through tears Tuesday. “Why? Just why?”

In a statement to KFOR, Vaughn said that he and Wilson are “grateful for the court’s validation.”
Holy crap. What a tangled web we weave.

It's funny that you think you have any point, other than to take the side of depraved sexual perverts over that of human beings.

Be known by the company that you choose to keep.

It is fun to watch you rage. Now gay people are not even human beings.

Does God feel that way about them?

Is this the way Jesus instructed you to treat sinners?

Once again one of the the least Christ-like people on this forum touting his Christianity.

Once again one of the the least Christ-like people on this forum touting his Christianity.

A Godless pervert-lover is not in any position to speak to me of my faith.

Go fuck yourself.

A Godless pervert-lover is not in any position to speak to me of my faith.

Go fuck yourself.

As I said...one of the the least Christ-like people on this forum touting his Christianity.

So, how does telling me to fuck myself fit into this command....

So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.

1. No one thinks gay people are not human beings.
2. Including God.
3. Jesus taught forgiveness of sinners.
4. Who claims to be Christ-like on this forum?

1. No one thinks gay people are not human beings.
2. Including God.
3. Jesus taught forgiveness of sinners.
4. Who claims to be Christ-like on this forum?

Bob does...he said this.....other than to take the side of depraved sexual perverts over that of human beings.

Did you miss this post by him?

Nobody claims to be Christ-like but a ton do claim to be Christians, which makes you wonder why they are not trying to be Christ-like since that is sort of the point. We are told by Jesus that his followers will be known by their fruits. Do you think telling someone to fuck themselves is the kind of fruit that Jesus was speaking of?

Bob does...he said this.....other than to take the side of depraved sexual perverts over that of human beings.

Did you miss this post by him?

Nobody claims to be Christ-like but a ton do claim to be Christians, which makes you wonder why they are not trying to be Christ-like since that is sort of the point. We are told by Jesus that his followers will be known by their fruits. Do you think telling someone to fuck themselves is the kind of fruit that Jesus was speaking of?
1. Hyperbole is not intended to be taken literally.
2. Are non-Christians trying harder to be Christ-like than Christians? (if so, why?)
3. Are Christians more likely to use vulgar language than non-Christians?
4. Let's lay off the religious bigotry.

Forum List

Back