Les McKeown, frontman of the Scottish pop rock band Bay City Rollers, who sang on No. 1 hits including "Saturday Night" and "Money Honey", dies at 65

how sad is this. will post songs later

When I was young and single I lived with my three best friends and we had a stereo system that would rattle the neighbors windows. We would crank that song on Saturday nights as we got ready to go tear the town up. What a shame RIP. AS SOON AS I MUSTER ENOUGH ENERGY TO START ON MY KITCHEN REMODEL TODAY I WILL CRANK IT UP AS A TRIBUTE.. Now all the same friends are old and we are all about to buy lake front condos in the same complex. I am going to try and talk them all into closing on a Saturday maybe crank it from condos to condo. Of course the realtor is likely going to be happiest of all of us she is getting a nice commission on four condos. Hopefully she is in a real good mood. All the other guys are still married I am gunna make a move on the realtor. Lol. See if my old ass can get some young blood for the night. She keeps asking me if I am gunna take her out on boat this summer so I think my odds are good.

• Banned
we should sing this song for him

"wonder why we have to say goodbye"

Bye Bye Baby has 1 million views, and should be sung for everyone who gets cancelled by the woke mob

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back