What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Les McKeown, frontman of the Scottish pop rock band Bay City Rollers, who sang on No. 1 hits including "Saturday Night" and "Money Honey", dies at 65

evenflow1969

Gold Member
Reaction score
how sad is this. will post songs later

When I was young and single I lived with my three best friends and we had a stereo system that would rattle the neighbors windows. We would crank that song on Saturday nights as we got ready to go tear the town up. What a shame RIP. AS SOON AS I MUSTER ENOUGH ENERGY TO START ON MY KITCHEN REMODEL TODAY I WILL CRANK IT UP AS A TRIBUTE.. Now all the same friends are old and we are all about to buy lake front condos in the same complex. I am going to try and talk them all into closing on a Saturday maybe crank it from condos to condo. Of course the realtor is likely going to be happiest of all of us she is getting a nice commission on four condos. Hopefully she is in a real good mood. All the other guys are still married I am gunna make a move on the realtor. Lol. See if my old ass can get some young blood for the night. She keeps asking me if I am gunna take her out on boat this summer so I think my odds are good.

DudleySmith

Platinum Member
Reaction score
RIP.

They had one of the coolest band names as well.

OP
basquebromance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They could never top this. 360 million + views

OP
basquebromance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
we should sing this song for him

"wonder why we have to say goodbye"

OP
basquebromance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Bye Bye Baby has 1 million views, and should be sung for everyone who gets cancelled by the woke mob

Last edited:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List