Leo pledges $43m to restore Galapagos

While $3 billion was embezzled from the Malaysian Sovereign Wealth Fund, it was NOT embezzled by Leo DiCaprio. "Hollywood Actor 1" (DiCaprio) was mentioned twice in a 136 page complaint and no charges have been brought against him. You need to be careful who you malign without evidence.

Of course he wasn't, but his Foundation and the people he associates with were.

You still missed the point that Darwinism and Natural Selection doesn't give a damn about your 'feels'.
You want to set it up like he may think you are anything but a gazelle in the tall grass waiting to be supper.

Did you get your invitation to his $6 million birthday party ... :auiqs.jpg:

You sound very bitter about an actor sticking his money in a conservation project. Does it threaten you ?

While $3 billion was embezzled from the Malaysian Sovereign Wealth Fund, it was NOT embezzled by Leo DiCaprio. "Hollywood Actor 1" (DiCaprio) was mentioned twice in a 136 page complaint and no charges have been brought against him. You need to be careful who you malign without evidence.

Of course he wasn't, but his Foundation and the people he associates with were.

You still missed the point that Darwinism and Natural Selection doesn't give a damn about your 'feels'.
You want to set it up like he may think you are anything but a gazelle in the tall grass waiting to be supper.

Did you get your invitation to his $6 million birthday party ... :auiqs.jpg:

You sound very bitter about an actor sticking his money in a conservation project. Does it threaten you ?
Its simply theater for the rubes.
And it works :lol:

Why the fuck would I be bitter about an actor doing anything?

As an actor, he is paid to pretend he is something other than what he is ... He did a good job in Gangs of New York.
I don't have a problem if he wants to put his money in a pile and set it on fire.

I am laughing at nit-wits like you that think your silly feelings are worth a damn dime ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Why the fuck would I be bitter about an actor doing anything?

As an actor, he is paid to pretend he is something other than what he is ... He did a good job in Gangs of New York.
I don't have a problem if he wants to put his money in a pile and set it on fire.

I am laughing at nit-wits like you that think your silly feelings are worth a damn dime ... :auiqs.jpg:

Well I am not particularly over invested in this. Im not going to give him my first born. But I thought it was a nice story and I hope that the Islands will benefit from this.

His acting talent is neither here nor there. And you do sound very bitter.

Well I am not particularly over invested in this. Im not going to give him my first born. But I thought it was a nice story and I hope that the Islands will benefit from this.

Of course you think I sound bitter ... Because you let your emotions control you, and are handicapped by the world around you.
You simply don't have the wherewithal to understand that we aren't all emotionally challenged bowls of Jello.

Sweetie ... You would have a better outlook on life, and wouldn't worry about being bitter, if you could just get your head out of your ass ... :auiqs.jpg:
Bless It ... Bless your precious little heart.

Of course you think I sound bitter ... Because you let your emotions control you, and are handicapped by the world around you.
You simply don't have the wherewithal to understand that we aren't all emotionally challenged bowls of Jello.

Sweetie ... You would have a better outlook on life, and wouldn't worry about being bitter, if you could just get your head out of your ass ... :auiqs.jpg:
Bless It ... Bless your precious little heart.

Tidy, I am always looking to improve myself. Thanks for that advice.

Tidy, I am always looking to improve myself. Thanks for that advice.

People are always supposed to be looking for continuous improvement.
Do you want a cookie for doing what you are supposed to do?

In any case, good luck and have a lovely day.

That's a pretty ambitious agenda his group has. I suspect that $43M is nowhere near enough money.

The $43m pledge will fund Galápagos projects including efforts to restore Floreana Island, home to 54 threatened species, and reintroduce 13 locally extinct species, including the Floreana mockingbird – the first mockingbird described by Charles Darwin.

Of course we all know now that Darwin was a commie hoaxer but I really cant see anything negative about this story. Especially in an age where Bezos is spending billions on a yacht. Da iawn Leo !!

View attachment 490792
Yeah and he'll fly back and forth in his private jet

Forum List

Back