Legalized Indentured Servants

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Jun 16, 2021
Apparently this is becoming a reality...
A simple and easy application process is all that's needed....

One of those "household tasks" could be wearing of special handcuffs attached to chains on their ankles...the chain attached to a large steel ball....
Possibly wearing a sign "Labor For Hire" out in front of a Home Depot....
Who knows the possibilities....

Ha .. Biden supports another form of enslavement. Government dependency on free benefits for millions and housing illegals to work for room and board. Will he throw in a biden phone while he's at it?

They aren't migrants, they are illegals.

And they aren't slaves if they willingly chose to do it. They are getting a roof over their head, food, bed to sleep in and such in exchange for working. You and I do the same thing because we work for money that we exchange for those same things.

Still though this is just another ploy dressed up as good will to destroy the American family and drown out American morals, values and standards and to de-whiteify America.

Those illegals need to be kicked out till they can become citizens the proper way and intergrate into our society.

I barely let friends come to my home, no way in hell I'd let some illegals stay there.

I wouldn't take them in either. You can though and support them yourself without my tax dollars
Of course you personally would be held responsible for any damages or crimes they commit while living with you...because they are YOUR servants and are supposedly doing "only" what you tell them to do.

Forum List

Back