Legal proof the Mueller investigation is INVALID!!

USApatriotz

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2017
I knew this Mueller investigation was the biggest FRAUD on the planet because liberals are the biggest CRYBABIES on earth!!

If unverified Dossier was sole reason for FISA warrant Mueller could have big problems

If, as McCabe reportedly said, the contents of the dossier are still unverified, it’s hard to imagine agents could truthfully use it as grounds for a warrant.

So what if they did? Well, then there’s a big evidentiary issue. The “Fruit of the Poisonous Tree” doctrine states that any evidence that is collected as the result of an improper search or seizure is generally barred from trial. If the dossier was the main source of information in any warrant application, it would stand to reason that such application should have been insufficient as grounds for surveillance, and the applications themselves could have been fraudulently submitted.

In English, that means that any evidence against Team Trump that was gathered by using the dossier as the reason for conducting a search or surveillance could potentially be thrown out by a court.

If Dossier was Sole Reason for FISA Warrant, Mueller Could Have Big Problems

Force these douchebags to take LIE DETECTOR TESTS, and not just about this, but about Sexual Harassment at THE FBI & DOJ, Retaliation against Flynn for defending one of their victims, and about why they purposely squashed The Clinton Investigation, hid documents about the illegal Clinton Lynch Tarmac meeting, about leaking classified intel, and unmasking and then ask about the fact that they hid the fact that there was a major bribery scheme going on with Uranium One.

Ohhhh look at y’all complaining that law enforcement is bias and does illegal stuff .

Ya gonna join Black Lives Matters now ! Welcome to the club!

This will BLOW UP in the Dems' face when NOTHING comes from this dog & pony show of an investigation!!
NOTHING is ALREADY two guilty pleas and two indictments.
Go ahead and tell me trump’s campaign manager and national security adviser had nothing to do with the pussygrabber.
I love that excuse.
The scent of fear by the cult is palpable.
They know Mueller is deep within Trump’s inner circle headed straight for him.
I’m sure Flynn is singing like a bird.

The investigation is a complete Sham. One of the LEAD PEOPLE is on Record having a meeting in his OFFICE about THE FBI staging a COUP as "INSURANCE: against a Trump Presidency.

This is called sedition and treason. IMO, McCabe and his gang need to face a firing squad.
And so does Comey, and everyone associated with The Fusion GPS Fake Russian Dossier.

Ohhhh look at y’all complaining that law enforcement is bias and does illegal stuff .

These snowflakes find anything to complain about, biggest bunch of cry babies I've ever seen. Go suck on your pacifiers.

Show me where Black people are being systematically targeted and if BLM drop the violent rhetoric yes I will join them, but you can't and they won't.

Last edited:
I knew this Mueller investigation was the biggest FRAUD on the planet because liberals are the biggest CRYBABIES on earth!!

If unverified Dossier was sole reason for FISA warrant Mueller could have big problems

If, as McCabe reportedly said, the contents of the dossier are still unverified, it’s hard to imagine agents could truthfully use it as grounds for a warrant.

So what if they did? Well, then there’s a big evidentiary issue. The “Fruit of the Poisonous Tree” doctrine states that any evidence that is collected as the result of an improper search or seizure is generally barred from trial. If the dossier was the main source of information in any warrant application, it would stand to reason that such application should have been insufficient as grounds for surveillance, and the applications themselves could have been fraudulently submitted.

In English, that means that any evidence against Team Trump that was gathered by using the dossier as the reason for conducting a search or surveillance could potentially be thrown out by a court.

Stop making these posts that "the end of Trump is neigh." They aren't gonna remove him from office. We're stuck the fat orange fock for three more years, at least.

Aren't you anxious for Mueller to exonerate Trump?

Why would anyone want to join Russia's puppets, a liberal group that was paid to spread racial division and violence?

This will BLOW UP in the Dems' face when NOTHING comes from this dog & pony show of an investigation!!
NOTHING is ALREADY two guilty pleas and two indictments.
Go ahead and tell me trump’s campaign manager and national security adviser had nothing to do with the pussygrabber.
I love that excuse.
The scent of fear by the cult is palpable.
They know Mueller is deep within Trump’s inner circle headed straight for him.
I’m sure Flynn is singing like a bird.

NONE of the guilty pleas had ANYTHING to do with Russian interference in the 2016 election! Manafort's plea involved dealings in Europe BEFORE Manafort was even involved with Trump! Flynn's guilty plea involved Russia's vote on U.N. sanctions over Israeli settlements!!

I'm other words there is NO Russian collusion on the part of the Trump campaign! There IS Russian collusion on the part of the Hillary's campaign & the Dems by paying RUSSIAN sources to create a FAKE dossier!!

Show me were Black people are being systematically targeted and if BLM drop the violent rhetoric yes I will join them, but you can't and they won't.

Lol. See! You don’t believe blacks are targeted by law enforcement . But you believe BLM has violent rhetoric?

The 12 key highlights from the DOJ’s scathing Ferguson report

Forum List

Back