Legal Gay Marriage in the United States- yes or no?

Should same gender couples be able to legally marry in the United States

• Yes

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
Simple question- simple unscientific poll- do you think that same gender couples in the United States should be able to legally marry?
Just as Dred Scott learned, it’s the law of the land.

Yeah because treating gay couples equally before the law is the exact same thing as not treating a black man equally before the law. Thank you Roy Moore for your opinion.

View attachment 163461
You don’t draw lines of morality?

Incest, polygamy, pedophillia all OK with you?

I just know history better so I know where the line should be.
I bet you are okay with men in their 30s preying on teens at the mall, amirite?

See this is about running a debunked far left narrative!

Simple question- simple unscientific poll- do you think that same gender couples in the United States should be able to legally marry?

Yeah because treating gay couples equally before the law is the exact same thing as not treating a black man equally before the law. Thank you Roy Moore for your opinion.

View attachment 163461

Marriage in history has always been about a system of support for oppressed women in society...Oppressed by a male dominated society that gave few if any rights to women...
Sucks to be you.

View attachment 163461

Still pushing that lie?
I will take that as a yes.

View attachment 163461

Marriage in history has always been about a system of support for oppressed women in society...Oppressed by a male dominated society that gave few if any rights to women...
Sucks to be you.

Yes they will have to give up their dope money!

View attachment 163461

Hilarious you establish a sexual moral code in this thread

View attachment 163461

Still pushing that lie?
I will take that as a yes.

Yes you are pushing a debunked far left religious narrative!

Not according to law..
I'm just giving my opinion I do not know what the laws are in each state. "Gay Marriage is legal in CA that is all I know.
If I were gay and living with my partner why in the world would I want to marry? With the breakup rates among gays as high as it is...no thanks.

Common law in California is 7 years!

I still have yet to see any example of anyone being jailed for being in an illegal gay marriage.
That's because it didn't happen...

Really? You think so?

Yet we were told it was illegal..

You would think at least one would have been arrested during this illegal era!

Georgia's amendment passed in 2004 to prevent gay marriage or legal recognition of domestic partnerships
(a) This state shall recognize as marriage only the union of man and woman. Marriages between persons of the same sex are prohibited in this state.
(b) No union between persons of the same sex shall be recognized by this state as entitled to the benefits of marriage. This state shall not give effect to any public act, record, or judicial proceeding of any other state or jurisdiction respecting a relationship between persons of the same sex that is treated as a marriage under the laws of such other state or jurisdiction. The courts of this state shall have no jurisdiction to grant a divorce or separate maintenance with respect to any such relationship or otherwise to consider or rule on any of the parties' respective rights arising as a result of or in connection with such relationship.[3]

So who all the people that were arrest for being in an illegal gay marriage..

Post just one person who was arrested!

See you pushing an old far left religious agenda that has always been moot!

No leader in history - Buddha, Jesus, Mohammed, Mao, Stalin, Churchill, Washington, Lincoln, MLK, etc etc etc ever hinted that homosexuals should be allowed to marry.

Suddenly we have a generation that thinks it’s smarter than everyone in human history that ever lived.

No leader in history - Buddha, Jesus, Mohammed, Mao, Stalin, Churchill, Washington, Lincoln, MLK, etc etc etc ever hinted that homosexuals should be allowed to marry.

Suddenly we have a generation that thinks it’s smarter than everyone in human history that ever lived.

So anything new is automatically wrong? All change is bad, people in the past clearly have known everything there is to know, and been morally right in all ways? That's certainly the implication of your post. ;)

View attachment 163461

Debunked? How so?

The constitution doesn't define anyone as "real" men or women. Are you saying gay people aren't real?

There's no reason it should—no reason there ought to be any need to do so. Since long before the Constitution was written, since long before the United States was founded, since long before Europeans even knew about this continent; people knew the difference between men and women, knew the biological function of the two separate sexes, and understood the purpose of marriage within the context of that biological function.

That our modern society has lately become infested with mental- and moral-defectives, who either deny, or perhaps sincerely do not understand these important distinctions, is not an issue that the authors of the Constitution could have anticipated, nor is the Constitution an instrument by which this issue could reasonably be addressed. These are psychiatric issues, and moral issues, not political issues.

It is a dire mistake for society to demand or expect or even tolerate that our legal system should be corrupted in order to treat madness as equal to sanity, perversion as equal to decency, or evil as equal to good.

View attachment 163461

Debunked? How so?

It has been debunked many times on this board, it may not have been posted in the sewers of USMB for you to read!

Silly far left drone!

View attachment 163461

Call me crazy but I think preying on teens is wrong.

View attachment 163461

Call me crazy but I think preying on teens is wrong.
And I think 2 men being able to adopt little boys and girls is wrong.

Jesus never said gays couldn't marry. Interesting, but wrong, that you compare him with Stalin. Shows you have a lot in common with Stalin.

View attachment 163461

Debunked? How so?

It has been debunked many times on this board, it may not have been posted in the sewers of USMB for you to read!

Silly far left drone!
Even leftist snopes calls it a lie.

Was Roy Moore Banned from a Shopping Mall for Harassing Teen Girls?

The constitution doesn't define anyone as "real" men or women. Are you saying gay people aren't real?

There's no reason it should—no reason there ought to be any need to do so. Since long before the Constitution was written, since long before the United States was founded, since long before Europeans even knew about this continent; people knew the difference between men and women, knew the biological function of the two separate sexes, and understood the purpose of marriage within the context of that biological function.

That our modern society has lately become infested with mental- and moral-defectives, who either deny, or perhaps sincerely do not understand these important distinctions, is not an issue that the authors of the Constitution could have anticipated, nor is the Constitution an instrument by which this issue could reasonably be addressed. These are psychiatric issues, and moral issues, not political issues.

It is a dire mistake for society to demand or expect or even tolerate that our legal system should be corrupted in order to treat madness as equal to sanity, perversion as equal to decency, or evil as equal to good.
Gay men are still men. Gay women are still women.

View attachment 163461

Debunked? How so?

Silly far left drone!
So you have no proof. What a surprise.

Jesus never said gays couldn't marry. Interesting, but wrong, that you compare him with Stalin. Shows you have a lot in common with Stalin.
Your reading comprehension skills are 3rd grade level.

Forum List

Back