Leftists, this teen must be crushed!!!

Anyone caught giving these confused & vulnerable children any advice or measures for a gender transition needs to be arrested & prosecuted.
Enabling a major mental illness is what really stupid & evil people do

Reads Ayn Rand, believes 2020 election was "stolen".

When did I even mention Jesus imbecile?

It's just called have a moral clue and common sense.

Their favorite delusion is that other people having faith hurts them in some way, yet I've never convinced one of them to coherently explain HOW.

The way Stormlover talks, he/she/it bleeds daily from the horrible violence done to him/her/it by people praying, but he/she/it will never show us exactly how this happens.

I guess their magical thinking is their religion -- the religion of Victimhood.

Their favorite delusion is that other people having faith hurts them in some way, yet I've never convinced one of them to coherently explain HOW.

The way Stormlover talks, he/she/it bleeds daily from the horrible violence done to him/her/it by people praying, but he/she/it will never show us exactly how this happens.

I guess their magical thinking is their religion -- the religion of Victimhood.

It works like this, people who are religious or not, automatically believe in both a savior and a devil.

For we all need to place our hope in salvation from the world of poo we are squirm in, and at the same time, need to blame something for all the poo. For the Left, if there were no religion, there would be no poo....................................minus Orange man.

:auiqs.jpg:

So a child should be able to drink alcohol?
Not taking your detour into irrelevance. Your culture wars have an agenda where we all get used to rights being taken away for the sake of someone else's sense of decency. I hat e to bring the slippery slope argument to bear but in this case it worth considering. How much are you willing to give up just to spite the libs?

The agenda is to let the christian right decide what we all have a right to do and damn the constitution. A loss of rights for any of your targeted groups of sinners is a loss for everyone.
Biden is now promoting my loss of rights to NOT be discriminated against due to my race.

The agenda is to let the christian right decide what we all have a right to do and damn the constitution. A loss of rights for any of your targeted groups of sinners is a loss for everyone.

Oh, yeah. That old "It takes a village" bullshit lie is very last millennium, and we're not at all surprised that you just can't seem to part with it.

Biden is now promoting my loss of rights to NOT be discriminated against due to my race.
You officially lost your right to privacy and bodily autonomy to your culture wars bullshit. What else are you willing to give up?

Forum List

Back