Leftists, this teen must be crushed!!!

You stupid ass loons are supporting teachers to transition the minors without parents knowing. Like I said you and your party should be sued out of existence for supporting this.

Jefferson and the Founders would have deported the freaks like Joe.

Do teachers really transition students without telling their parents? Don't the parents notice the changes? How long does it take? Don't they spend several days in the hospital? If teachers really do transition children with consent of the parents, that is an outrage.
That was the point of my post. And the question they won't answer. Because answering it truthfully would destroy the outrage narrative.

Just wait till the other children you loons got them to transition. I hope they sue your party out of existence. You should also be sued for agreeing with it.
Protecting the rights of Americans from bigoted hateful fucks trying to make "sin" illegal is not something you can sue anyone for.

Interesting. Don't know.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the "fooling with Mother Nature" aspect of those hormones/drugs could possibly have confused her reproductive system to the point where it simply will not function.

That’s probably it.

Do teachers really transition students without telling their parents? Don't the parents notice the changes? How long does it take? Don't they spend several days in the hospital? If teachers really do transition children without consent of the parents, that is an outrage.
Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey

Abortion is the same way. I heard about a teen who obtained an abortion with the help of her school without her parents knowing and later died. The father had no legal recourse

Meanwhile, the same student in school cannot get so much as an aspirin from the school nurse without having their parents agree to it.

Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey

Abortion is the same way. I heard about a teen who obtained an abortion with the help of her school without her parents knowing and later died. The father had no legal recourse

Meanwhile, the same student in school cannot get so much as an aspirin from the school nurse without having their parents agree to it.
I heard of Puff the Magic dragon too, but that does not mean he really exists. Where did you hear of this abortion?

And they believed that? They lived with this girl 24/7, the Hospital maybe saw her a couple times a week.

Did the parents get a second opinion?

I suspect it will be settled out of court because most Malpractice suits are. The problem with letting 12 knobs too stupid to get out of jury duty try to understand complex medical issues is always a gamble.

However, given how hard that it is to get gender confirmation therapy for minors to start with, this girl must have been displaying serious signs of being transgendered or other mental health issues.
Thing is it's usually not 12 in a civil suit and depending on the state. The fewer the people the easier it is to get a conviction in favor of the plaintiff.

For example:

Generally civil trials in Circuit Court in Virginia require seven jurors who must agree unanimously on the outcome.

In MD it's 6...In DC 12...in WV it can be 6 or 12.

I looked a couple different articles and can't find where the suits were placed.

Do teachers really transition students without telling their parents? Don't the parents notice the changes? How long does it take? Don't they spend several days in the hospital? If teachers really do transition children without consent of the parents, that is an outrage.
If you read the article, you would see that the hospital told the parents that if they didn’t allow it, the girl could commit suicide.

Hey dumbass yes they do, and your party needs to be held accountable for it. Why are you loons starting sanctuary states for minors to go and transition without parents acknowledgement?

If you read the article, you would see that the hospital told the parents that if they didn’t allow it, the girl could commit suicide.

I'm sure that's happening a lot. The "medical" profession's stock in trade, once healing, has now become fear.

Watch the pHARMaceutical commercials.

Keep your fucking hands of children

Children who are not old enough to consent to have sex should not be actively changing their sex idiot.

Bye now.
Taking away rights that currently exist has consequences for everyone. This latest moral panic is just another flimflam job meant to let the Jesus fan club decide what is best for you.

Forum List

Back