Leftists Giggle About Americans Being Murdered

Like this is anything new? I don't know why I would think this is news to anybody. Just a slow day, I guess.

But here it is, The Usual Suspects™ having a yuckfest over the murder of a beautiful, young American Girl with a bright future.

townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2024/03/06/the-fallout-over-msnbcs-laugh-fest-is-getting-worse-n2636162
There was another one, too, just announced 5 minutes ago. A worthless, illegal piece of shit just killed a 27-year-old cop with a young wife and 2-year-old. But he’s white, so…..shhhhh.

Like this is anything new? I don't know why I would think this is news to anybody. Just a slow day, I guess.

But here it is, The Usual Suspects™ having a yuckfest over the murder of a beautiful, young American Girl with a bright future.

townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2024/03/06/the-fallout-over-msnbcs-laugh-fest-is-getting-worse-n2636162

They LOVE it.

Remember that when you vote, everyone.

Sooner or later it will reach out and touch them and when it does they will change their tune...

Sooner or later it will reach out and touch them and when it does they will change their tune...

Yeah, but I think you're assuming they're human and therefore capable of responding with human emotions.

The only thing "human" about the leftscum that I've observed is their hate.

And until the last three or four years, I've never seen human hate that was so completely inhuman and zombie-like.

They never get it until the boot is on their neck.
1709762210815.jpeg

Forum List

Back