Leftists Giggle About Americans Being Murdered

There was another one, too, just announced 5 minutes ago. A worthless, illegal piece of shit just killed a 27-year-old cop with a young wife and 2-year-old. But he’s white, so…..shhhhh.
These Marxists will have a Auntee or 1st Cousin or next door neighbor murdered or Raped or Beaten by an Illegal soon enough

Cowardly MAGAts are so laughable. :auiqs.jpg:
Do you think this is laughable, too? I bet you do, don't you?

Another disturbing fact in this case is officers say she was forced to perform sexual acts with a gun to the back of her head. Some of the suspects even recorded these horrific acts, and the videos were posted on social media. Detective Green says on the videos, the suspects can be heard telling Jackson that she’s going to die.

Mahogany’s family, including her mother, Gail Maddox, were present at today’s hearing, and you could hear them getting emotional as details were shared. Jefferson County District Attorney Danny Carr met with them afterward.

“They’re shaken,” says Carr, “It’s one thing to hear a lot of chitter chatter out there, but to be in a formal setting and hear what happened to a loved one like that could be very disheartening, obviously. I talked to the family members today, the ones who were here, and encouraged them.”

Leftists are sub-human so why would you expect them to have any regard for human life? I sort of take that fact for granted.
What they have is no regard for truth. You cannot survive without truth. The results are all around us.

Neither do I, but the MAGAts whining is hilarious. :auiqs.jpg:
In at least two cities now, there are macho inner-city people crying over the illegal immigrants. Apparently, funds meant from governments are starting to be diverted to the illegals. That is not funny to them now. And if they continue to vote that way, they will get less government money sent to their neighborhoods.

How are you still alive then? Inquiring minds want to know.
Laughing at the murder and rape of women? You are everything that's wrong with message boards.

You should be permanently banned. The average IQ in here would jump as well.

What they have is no regard for truth. You cannot survive without truth. The results are all around us.
I doubt if Molocks care about the truth either.

R.032c6680d7d8e5a3c6a5200f279b5fdc

Forum List

Back