Leftists Giggle About Americans Being Murdered

They won't giggle long.

In just 3 short years they went from "what crisis" to it being the #1 issue for the upcoming election.

Who's giggling? The media are putting up a front, behind the scenes.......They're in panic mode.

Democrats pivot on immigration as Republicans take a stand

Democrats ready to campaign on border security after border deal …

1709764976234.png

Like this is anything new? I don't know why I would think this is news to anybody. Just a slow day, I guess.

But here it is, The Usual Suspects™ having a yuckfest over the murder of a beautiful, young American Girl with a bright future.

The demafascsit are sick people....they look like Germans in 1930 laughing at Jews. Sick stuff

She’s also making it clear that she thinks less of Americans in West Virginia than the illegal scumbags coming in and murdering and raping girls.
Every crime committed by an illegal immigrant is the fault of the democrats. They are working with the WEF to dump the world's prisoners into America as an attack on America.

Democrats are America's enemy within.

Democrats = WEF

They won't giggle long.

In just 3 short years they went from "what crisis" to it being the #1 issue for the upcoming election.

Who's giggling? The media are putting up a front, behind the scenes.......They're in panic mode.

Democrats pivot on immigration as Republicans take a stand

Democrats ready to campaign on border security after border deal …

View attachment 913275

They're scared shitless and it's delightful to watch!

Unfortunately, we only have 10 months and 15 days more of this fun, and then the adults resume control.

Like this is anything new? I don't know why I would think this is news to anybody. Just a slow day, I guess.

But here it is, The Usual Suspects™ having a yuckfest over the murder of a beautiful, young American Girl with a bright future.

Those women are straight up assholes. Every single one of them. Can't believe anyone would get either news or opinion from any of them

Forum List

Back