Leftists don't give a damn about the environment... change my mind

gfm7175

Platinum Member
Mar 22, 2019
How do I know that leftists don't give a damn about the environment??

Just look at the environmental conditions present within their big cities.

Seattle
Portland
Los Angeles
Austin
Chicago
Baltimore
DC
NYC

Drugs and used needles on the ground everywhere... homeless everywhere... human feces everywhere... graffiti tags everywhere... broken windows... abandoned buildings... trash (incl disposable masks) littered everywhere...

Yeah, tell me with a straight face that leftists give any sort of a damn about the environment.

Seattle
Portland
Los Angeles
Austin
Chicago
Baltimore
DC
NYC

Drugs and used needles on the ground everywhere... homeless everywhere... human feces everywhere... graffiti tags everywhere... broken windows... abandoned buildings... trash (incl disposable masks) littered everywhere...

Yeah, tell me with a straight face that leftists give any sort of a damn about the environment.
Don't forget the Tumble-Weaves! ;)

Sure they care!
Got lithium?
images

images

images

Seattle
Portland
Los Angeles
Austin
Chicago
Baltimore
DC
NYC

I offer your post as evidence that conservatives either don't understand logic, reason or the rules of evidence or that they simply don't care.

I offer your post as evidence that conservatives either don't understand logic, reason or the rules of evidence or that they simply don't care.
Or they disagree on the solutions to the problem. Or in the case of AGW they disagree on CO2 causing catastrophic global warming.

California has abused its own water table for years, they are the worst when it comes to saying one thing and doing another. They deserve every fire they have
How certain are you that the fires will only punish those who actually deserve it?

So no counterargument then?? Got it.

Or they disagree on the solutions to the problem.
Or that there even is a "problem" in the first place.
Or in the case of AGW they disagree on CO2 causing catastrophic global warming.
This is where AGW proponents deny science (specifically the laws of thermodynamics and the stefan boltzmann law). In a closed system, such as the sun-earth-space system, colder CO2 cannot heat a warmer surface of Earth. It's just not the direction of heat as defined in the 2nd law of thermodynamics. IOW, you cannot use ice cubes to warm up your coffee.

This is where AGW proponents deny science (specifically the laws of thermodynamics and the stefan boltzmann law). In a closed system, such as the sun-earth-space system, colder CO2 cannot heat a warmer surface of Earth. It's just not the direction of heat as defined in the 2nd law of thermodynamics. IOW, you cannot use ice cubes to warm up your coffee.
The most anyone can say is that the presence of an atmosphere slows the heat transfer to outer space much as a choke slows the flow of fluids. Heat will always seek an equilibrium which for the most part means it will cool.

HAHAHAHAAAAAhaaaahaahahahaaa

Ding, why don't you explain to this gentleman what he's done wrong.

HAHAHAHAAAAAhaaaahaahahahaaa

Ding, why don't you explain to this gentleman what he's done wrong.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha why don't YOU????

I've done nothing wrong, dude. You just deny thermodynamics and stefan boltzmann.

I'm still waiting for you to explain how electricity usage heats the surface of the planet exactly how solar radiation does.
That's the other thing... You're getting into the 1st law of thermodynamics here.

Crick, in his AGW faith, is making claim to Earth's temperature increasing. Additional energy is required in order for this to happen. What Crick can't answer you is "Assuming constant energy from the sun, where is this additional energy coming from?"

They set liquid vinyl chloride burning to produce deadly phosgene gas that was outlawed in WW1. What were they thinking? The short answer is that they weren't thinking.

Because you're brainwashed and stupid.

That means your mind can't be changed. Your programming can't be changed. You've imbibed too much of that golden elixir which your cult masters have trickled down your eager throat, and it's pickled your little cult brain.

So what you're telling us is you never leave Mom's basement, so you have no idea what urban or rural areas look like.

Here's how the world is, cult boi. Some rural areas are really bad, some are nice. Some urban areas are really bad, some are nice.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back