Leftist The Atlantic Magazine Calls for Joe to Step Aside

Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I don’t see why. A senile old pedophille who’s never had the IQ or wisdom to even open an envelope should have the opportunity to continue what he’s done for our economy, foreign relations, unity, optimism, border security, etc etc.

RUN JOE, RUN!

I don’t see why. A senile old pedophille who’s never had the IQ or wisdom to even open an envelope should have the opportunity to continue what he’s done for our economy, foreign relations, unity, optimism, border security, etc etc.

RUN JOE, RUN!
Maybe they don't want to see the inevitable indictment, conviction and imprisonment.

RUN JOE, RUN!
Yeah he's great

I don't understand why the sonofabitch isn't being impeached.

Are the RINOs in the House too damn chickenshit to do the right thing?

Leftist The Atlantic Magazine Calls for Joe to Step Aside​

Which side?....

Biden-lost GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Joe knows without himself being the president and in charge of the crooked DOJ he could end up in prison....

RUN JOE, RUN!

Yep. And Maureen Dowd too in the NYT

Say....

Where's the legions of Dems to defend him?

Biden is disliked by most Democrats but they still endorse him because they fear RFK Jr reaching across the aisle as a uniting force.

One thing. People have different posts and views. You type like an automatic response. The response based on a computer program.
If it weren't for NWO shillbots and NPCs, sites like this would be overwhelmingly conservative. Wasn't like this 10 years ago. Very few democrat posters are "real" people. They are now mostly NPCs running hoards of shillbots.

Forum List

Back