Leftist The Atlantic Magazine Calls for Joe to Step Aside

Must be why he won. Lol
Americans know how he won.

Ballot harvesting.

In America today, 1 man can vote as many times as his recourses allow him to harvest and fill out ballots.

1 man gets as many votes as he can buy. This is how guys like Fedderman win.

Americans know how he won.

Ballot harvesting.

In America today, 1 man can vote as many times as his recourses allow him to harvest and fill out ballots.

1 man gets as many votes as he can buy. This is how guys like Fedderman win.
Yeah it's great. We won

OK bud. You are rambling now
You are weak. Vengeance is practiced now for centuries of abuses on people and is transferring trillions of dollars of wealth because of it. Those abused in their lifetimes with no real privilege are pushed to the cliff. Send your soldiers to where I live and ring justice to those who have profiled me, and I will believe. Otherwise, you are nothing. This is general and not specific over the years.

You are weak. Vengeance is practiced now for centuries of abuses on people and is transferring trillions of dollars of wealth because of it. Those abused in their lifetimes with no real privilege are pushed to the cliff. Send your soldiers to where I live and ring justice to those who have profiled me, and I will believe. Otherwise, you are nothing. This is general and not specific over the years.
Still rambling

Forum List

Back