Leftist logic carona version 101

We let prisoners out of jail to protect them but we lock down our elderly and don't even allow visitors.

Derp?
Should have never have let the first person out of any jail due to COVID-19. It sucks to be in jail or prison, especially during an epidemic, but that changes nothing. The societal misfits should have thought of unintended consequences before committing their crimes. My mind on this would not change if the mortality rate in prisons, due to COVID-19 hit 90%, in every prison across the country. It sucks to make bad decisions and have to live or die by them.
Democrats want to abolish prisons so letting criminals out free to them is the next best thing.

Not all Democrats are criminals, but most criminals are Democrats
BS. If you think the Democrats will abolish prisons, you have been hitting the prescription medications legally obtained, entirely too freely and need to cut back.
You are either totally ignorant or lying.

They have abolish prison rallies in California all the time.

Wouldn't expect useful idiots like you to know anything about Democrats. You will deny it till the day it happens and then suddenly support it.

Suprised they let you off your knees long enough to post on the Internet
I would bet everything I own, that no matter who wins the election, there will still be prisons in this country until you show me a country that has none. It is not happening dude. You are being taken for a ride on somebody's propaganda train. People hold rallies for crap that does not happen all the time and always will. Try to stay in the real world.
You don't know the Democrat party like I do. They will deny they want to abolish the police or ban guns till the day they do it.

If any of you read what this Democrat wrote and believe it, you are an idiot.

Democrats are mostly useful idiots who know nothing and literally advocate for their own enslavement.
DemocratIC. And you know nothing.
I like how the neo-communist call themselves Democrats

It's like how the neo-fascist call themselves antifa

Totally dumb and ignorant people.

We let prisoners out of jail to protect them but we lock down our elderly and don't even allow visitors.

Derp?
Should have never have let the first person out of any jail due to COVID-19. It sucks to be in jail or prison, especially during an epidemic, but that changes nothing. The societal misfits should have thought of unintended consequences before committing their crimes. My mind on this would not change if the mortality rate in prisons, due to COVID-19 hit 90%, in every prison across the country. It sucks to make bad decisions and have to live or die by them.
Many of those in prison don't deserve it.
Democrats fight for criminals because most criminals are Democrats

Derp?
Democrats want to abolish prisons so letting criminals out free to them is the next best thing.

BS. If you think the Democrats will abolish prisons, you have been hitting the prescription medications legally obtained, entirely too freely and need to cut back.

Wouldn't expect useful idiots like you to know anything about Democrats. You will deny it till the day it happens and then suddenly support it.

I would bet everything I own, that no matter who wins the election, there will still be prisons in this country until you show me a country that has none. It is not happening dude. You are being taken for a ride on somebody's propaganda train. People hold rallies for crap that does not happen all the time and always will. Try to stay in the real world.
You don't know the Democrat party like I do. They will deny they want to abolish the police or ban guns till the day they do it.

Democrats are mostly useful idiots who know nothing and literally advocate for their own enslavement.
Do you actually think the police in general will be abolished? No. I didn't think so. You cannot raise political capital with the sane majority by talking about crap that isn't going to happen.

Derp?

DemocratIC. And you know nothing.
I like how the neo-communist call themselves Democrats

It's like how the neo-fascist call themselves antifa

Totally dumb and ignorant people.
Wtf is a "neo communist"?

You can't just make shit up and expect people to know what you're talking about.

Derp?
Most do.

We let prisoners out of jail to protect them but we lock down our elderly and don't even allow visitors. Derp?
So, is that what Trump's doing by commuting Stone's sentence?
This is just a dumb post. Stones commutation had nothing to do with Kung Flu
Democrats believe stone is worse then pedophiles.

Democrats hold pedophiles up.

They nominated one to lead them.

Democrats watch videos like this and think... I've done worse. Go joe go!!!

Derp?
Well that's a lie.

Derp?
Well that's a lie.
It's not and you denying it shows how stupid or vile you really are.

Derp?
Well that's a lie.
Yes, it is. You saying it's not is just another lie.

Derp?
Well that's a lie.
Logic... if criminals were mostly Republicans, Democrats would never let them out of jail or fight for their right to vote.

Well that's a lie.
LOL!!! A Trump supporter calling someone else stupid and vile! :rolleyes-41:

Derp?
Well that's a lie.
How in the world did you get that warped. Do you really not know any normal democrats or normal republicans. Making your arguments based on the extremes is contrary to reality.

Derp?
Well that's a lie.
Logic... if criminals were mostly Republicans, Democrats would never let them out of jail or fight for their right to vote.
Most criminals in jail are not political prisoners from either side. Try to stay in reality.

Derp?
Well that's a lie.
How in the world did you get that warped. Do you really not know any normal democrats or normal republicans. Making your arguments based on the extremes is contrary to reality.
The average Democrats are just useful idiots. They know nothing about what their party says or does. Being a Democrat is the most mindless choice a person can make. All the average Democrat cares about is what race and gender people are. They are so racist and sexist that the most important thing about their VP nominee is its race and gender.

Derp?
Well that's a lie.
Most criminals in jail are not political prisoners from either side. Try to stay in reality.
Not many cop supporting Republicans in jails. Lots of abolish the police Democrats in there though. You lie and deny all you want but the truth is most criminals are Democrats.

Derp?
Well that's a lie.
The average Democrats are just useful idiots. They know nothing about what their party says or does. Being a Democrat is the most mindless choice a person can make. All the average Democrat cares about is what race and gender people are. They are so racist and sexist that the most important thing about their VP nominee is its race and gender.
Joe Biden, not just for leftists anymore.

Trump Vote A Monumental Mistake

Republican Voters Against Trump

Derp?
Well that's a lie.
You and logic have never even been in the same room. What you are actually engaged in is a combination of wishful thinking and assumption fed by the ultru-biased "news" sources you over consume.

Well that's a lie.
LOL!!! A Trump supporter calling someone else stupid and vile! :rolleyes-41:
They don't get irony.

Forum List

Back