Leftist logic carona version 101

We let prisoners out of jail to protect them but we lock down our elderly and don't even allow visitors.

Derp?
Should have never have let the first person out of any jail due to COVID-19. It sucks to be in jail or prison, especially during an epidemic, but that changes nothing. The societal misfits should have thought of unintended consequences before committing their crimes. My mind on this would not change if the mortality rate in prisons, due to COVID-19 hit 90%, in every prison across the country. It sucks to make bad decisions and have to live or die by them.
Many of those in prison don't deserve it.
Democrats fight for criminals because most criminals are Democrats
Well that's a lie.
It's not and you denying it shows how stupid or vile you really are.
How in the world did you get that warped. Do you really not know any normal democrats or normal republicans. Making your arguments based on the extremes is contrary to reality.
The average Democrats are just useful idiots. They know nothing about what their party says or does. Being a Democrat is the most mindless choice a person can make. All the average Democrat cares about is what race and gender people are. They are so racist and sexist that the most important thing about their VP nominee is its race and gender.
See konradv ? I told you they don't get irony.

We let prisoners out of jail to protect them but we lock down our elderly and don't even allow visitors.

Derp?
1594477089818.png

Derp?
Should have never have let the first person out of any jail due to COVID-19. It sucks to be in jail or prison, especially during an epidemic, but that changes nothing. The societal misfits should have thought of unintended consequences before committing their crimes. My mind on this would not change if the mortality rate in prisons, due to COVID-19 hit 90%, in every prison across the country. It sucks to make bad decisions and have to live or die by them.
Many of those in prison don't deserve it.
Democrats fight for criminals because most criminals are Democrats
Well that's a lie.
It's not and you denying it shows how stupid or vile you really are.
How in the world did you get that warped. Do you really not know any normal democrats or normal republicans. Making your arguments based on the extremes is contrary to reality.
The average Democrats are just useful idiots. They know nothing about what their party says or does. Being a Democrat is the most mindless choice a person can make. All the average Democrat cares about is what race and gender people are. They are so racist and sexist that the most important thing about their VP nominee is its race and gender.
Joe Biden, not just for leftists anymore.

Trump Vote A Monumental Mistake

Republican Voters Against Trump

Joe Biden! He can run and drink water!

Derp?

some at risk prisoners were released. Few lock ups are running visitation
And that makes the convicts extremely angry. My daughters scumbag husband is going nuts where he's at so maybe we'll get lucky and he'll get shanked by one of the blacks because he's an AB.

But I don't understand, if the masks work so well why don't the convicts have to wear them?

Forum List

Back