Leftist Insurrectionists Respond to Supreme Court Roe Memo by Burning Police Cars and Attacking Officers - No Debate Allowed

Followers of the far-right group QAnon want former President Donald Trump to run for office again in 2024 and select John F. Kennedy Jr., who is dead, as his running mate,
One nut and by definition Q anon is a group of conspiracy nuts, not a reflection on anyone else or any other group.

One nut and by definition Q anon is a group of conspiracy nuts, not a reflection on anyone else or any other group.
It is when they get elected...................................... by republicans.

June 18 2021
Emails released by the House Oversight Committee on Tuesday show how members of former President Donald Trump’s administration attempted to convince the Justice Department (DOJ) to investigate election fraud conspiracy theories.
In a message on January 1, Mark Meadows, Trump’s chief of staff, shared a link to a YouTube video with then-acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen that falsely claimed Italian satellites manipulated the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

Known online as #ItalyGate, the conspiracy theory alleged that an employee of an Italian defense, security, and aerospace company openly admitted to switching votes from Trump to then-candidate Joe Biden using satellites.

You nut jobs voted for Trump, he embraced Q.

Look! More peaceful protests!

Protests-Riots-Fire-Flames-Police-Dumpster.jpg

[

View attachment 641312

That was an insurrection.

I'll be carrying more than scissors, mister.

So will my children.

And so will millions of other parents in all 50 States.

No one's going to put up with violence from the left anymore. If the cops can't handle it, the rest of us will
But Democommies think the NG/ Mil & Leos Will side with them when it all comes down ...

Sure, Q NUT.
Q NUT
Racist
Sexist
Fascist
Insurrectionist
Conspiracy theorist
Anything-phobe

These are words that leftist ghouls use when they run out of actual things to say that are based in fact. You all think that these words hurt us, but they are tools which have lost their sharp edges. We love being called these things because it signals that you are actually out of effective weapons.

These words confirm how terrified you are of what's coming your way. It's going to be fun when it happens.

So keep using these words. In fact, use them more, because it signals how close you all are to your end.

Use these words more.

We like it.

Yes, this one does.

View attachment 644245

The American flag offends Trumptard traitors.

January 6 2021
Rioters have ripped an American flag off of a flagpole outside the United States Capitol building and replaced it with a Trump flag as thousands of pro-Trump agitators descended on the Capitol Wednesday protesting his loss in the 2020 election.

One of the men tore down the flag and threw it to to the ground, inciting cheers and applause from some watching. He then attempted to replace it with a Trump flag.

Why can’t you just answer the question without biased propaganda?

Q NUT
Racist
Sexist
Fascist
Insurrectionist
Conspiracy theorist
Anything-phobe

These are words that leftist ghouls use when they run out of actual things to say that are based in fact. You all think that these words hurt us, but they are tools which have lost their sharp edges. We love being called these things because it signals that you are actually out of effective weapons.

These words confirm how terrified you are of what's coming your way. It's going to be fun when it happens.

So keep using these words. In fact, use them more, because it signals how close you all are to your end.

Use these words more.

We like it.
I bet you do, Q NUT.
That's how deranged you people are.
Your totalitarian, fascist, regime will be behind bars, soon.

Followers of the far-right group QAnon want former President Donald Trump to run for office again in 2024 and select John F. Kennedy Jr., who is dead, as his running mate,

Not mine Q NUT, YOUR conspirators.
Like your dear leader.

August 19 2020
After skirting the issue for weeks, President Donald Trump offered an embrace Wednesday of the fringe internet phenomenon QAnon, praising its followers for supporting him and shrugging off its outlandish conspiracies.
"I don't know much about the movement other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate," Trump said.

The group, linked to several violent, criminal incidents, including a train hijacking, kidnappings, a police chase and a murder, sees Trump as their hero in a secret war against pedophiles. When asked about this part of the theory specifically by an NBC News reporter, Trump said, "Is that supposed to be a bad thing?"

Is that why ?

“His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous,” Trump said Tuesday during a phone interview with Fox News. “What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it.”

“I mean, what was he doing — what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting?” Trump continued. “It’s horrible.”

Donald Trump on Tuesday alleged that Ted Cruz’s father was with John F. Kennedy’s assassin shortly before he murdered the president, parroting a National Enquirer story claiming that Rafael Cruz was pictured with Lee Harvey Oswald handing out pro-Fidel Castro pamphlets in New Orleans in 1963.
jfk was the last good dem president

he would be called a q nut by your cult today though

Forum List

Back