Leftist Insurrectionists Respond to Supreme Court Roe Memo by Burning Police Cars and Attacking Officers - No Debate Allowed

Leftist Insurrectionists Respond to Supreme Court Roe Memo by Burning Police Cars and Attacking Officers - No Debate Allowed​

Human rights are not up for debate.

Hence them being called human rights.

Burn the system down.
Leftard logic. ^^^

They're going to burn down the only system that can guarantee those rights.

No one ever said lefties were rocket scientists.

Yes, you did.
"At a guess, people who had experience protesting peacefully and being attacked by lefties, for example the Proud BOys."

Dude. I did not even mention cops, let alone claim that they attacked the rioters.

You asked a question, I answered it. You went crazy and started talking to voices in your head.

A federal grand jury indictment filed Tuesday accuses the former chairman of the Proud Boys of joining with other leaders of the group in discussing a plan to attack the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

So, who attacked them?
The only ones fighting were Trumptards and police.

I did not claim that they were attacked.

Now, 700 to 800 people are "very" small?

Yes.

Sure but you have the Majorrie Taylor Greene selective "amnesia'..

They were 5 miles away, idiot, spraying paint on a building.

NO SHIT.

Fed prosecutors have admitted to violating the constitutional rights of at least one defendant, who was at the Capitol. Your example is off topic. Mine is not. Do you now understand what I am saying?

LOL.

WTF, IDIOT?
It was ONE mayor, moron.

If they weren't allowed to investigate, how did the police know there was a murder, rape, etc?

I believe there was a report of a murder, they managed to get the body but were then prevented from investigating.

Did you really miss this whole thing? Wow.

"Youth mentor, 30, shot and killed in George Floyd square as his aunt slams activists in the autonomous zone who wouldn't let Minneapolis cops in to treat him and dumped him outside of it"​

They are invalid.

It's in the courts, dumbass.

Totally false.

Incorrect. The policy is clear. Biden's administration expressly is fighting against returning to pre-covid voting rules.

That is very suspicious.

Looks like these are individuals and not government officials, like what trump was when he staged his insurrection. Did any get one killed here like those police officers did when sissy boy had his tantrum on january 6th? Hell, the douchbag even tried to get his vice president killed. Hang mike pence, etc.

Leftist Insurrectionists Respond to Supreme Court Roe Memo by Burning Police Cars and Attacking Officers - No Debate Allowed​

An abortion-rights advocate group had hosted an earlier, peaceful rally and march without incident. Most of the protest was peaceful, police stressed to CBSLA. It was just a small splinter group which clashed with officers following that rally.

"Insurrectionist?
Republicans never mentioned insurrection before January 6th, when they attempted one at the capitol building, now it's as common as claiming republicans are "conservative" and "patriots"

Republicans are anything but.
More than commie lying demscum.

Sure, you lying retard.
WTF do you think trying to overturn an election is?

We aren't the morons who tried to overthrow a government, your ilk did..................fucking traitors.

Sure............................and 9/11 was just a couple of airplanes that took a wrong turn.

Wrong fuckstick traitor, we didn't try to overturn an election and still are.

I'll take, as long as it keeps me a universe away from retards like you.
Demscum are the traitors. Bunch of crying pussies.

Well, seeing how its an undeniable fact that stories about Hunters laptop were banned from social media a month before the election, you have no argument, other than denying the obvious, which again isnt much of a strategy.
Like I stated, LYING isn't much of a strategy.
It worked for your dear leader, only because Trump's cult is so fucking gullible.

More than commie lying demscum.
Sure, commie.

July 5 2018
Eight GOP lawmakers spend America’s Independence Day in Moscow.

Senators Richard Shelby, Steve Daines, John Hoeven, Ron Johnson, John Kennedy, Jerry Moran, John Thune, and Rep. Kay Granger tell U.S. media that their trip is to be tough on Russia.

In Moscow, though, the lawmakers stress that they’re only there to “strive for a better relationship” with our enemy and not “accuse Russia of this or that or so forth.”

Duma member Vyacheslav Nikonov said on Tuesday that he’s met with many American lawmakers before, but this week’s meeting “was one of the easiest ones in my life.”

If the Republicans who were in Moscow consider this a compliment, they’re badly missing the point.

Such "patriots' spending July 4th in.....................RUSSIA.

Demscum are the traitors. Bunch of crying pussies.
Sure, traitor, just like this pussy.

February 4 2021
A federal judge ordered a Washington, DC, jail to feed "QAnon Shaman" Jacob Chansley an organic diet after the Capitol insurrectionist complained he couldn't eat food with GMOs.

Chansley, appearing via video in a court hearing Wednesday afternoon, told Judge Royce C. Lamberth that he has eaten only organic food in the past eight years because of his religious beliefs and that his body suffers when he eats food that is not "made by God."
Earlier Wednesday, Chansley's lawyer Albert Watkins asked Lamberth to grant Chansley early release from custody ahead of his criminal trial. He said the Washington, DC, Department of Corrections (DOC), which runs the jail holding Chansley, hadn't accommodated his religious beliefs. As a result, Watkins said, Chansley hadn't eaten in more than a week and lost 20 pounds.

November 17 2021
Jacob Chansley, the so-called "QAnon Shaman," was sentenced to 41 months in prison for his role in the US Capitol riot.
The Justice Department had asked for Chansley to receive a harsh sentence as a way to set an example among the January 6 rioters, and prosecutors have positioned Chansley as emblematic of a barbaric crowd.

i am not sure what a flag with trump and jfk jr..means
It means Trumptards are really, really STUPID and gullible.

JFK Jr. is dead but Trumptard, Q NUTS thinks he will rise from the dead.

January 18 2022
Followers of the far-right group QAnon want former President Donald Trump to run for office again in 2024 and select John F. Kennedy Jr., who is dead, as his running mate, according to a Politico report published on Monday.

Trump held his first rally of the year in Florence, Arizona, on Saturday, with many attendees decked out in QAnon gear, according to Politico.

Members of the right-wing movement believe in a conspiracy theory that falsely alleges JFK Jr. — who died in a plane crash in 1999 — is actually alive, is an avid Trump supporter, and will soon show himself publicly.

"He's supposed to reveal himself on the 17th if he's truly alive. I think we'll see him," one rallygoer told Politico.

Why does the American Flag offend you?
Yes, this one does.

1652507678405.png

The American flag offends Trumptard traitors.

January 6 2021
Rioters have ripped an American flag off of a flagpole outside the United States Capitol building and replaced it with a Trump flag as thousands of pro-Trump agitators descended on the Capitol Wednesday protesting his loss in the 2020 election.

One of the men tore down the flag and threw it to to the ground, inciting cheers and applause from some watching. He then attempted to replace it with a Trump flag.

Watch: Police Injured After The Far-Left Takes To The Streets Over SCOTUS Leak. It’s The Summer Of 2020 All Over Again​

The summer of rage is coming to a city near you because Antifa is back.

Coast-to-coast Antifa and far-left agitators began harassing conservatives and attacking police.

Below is a video of far-left protestors harassing a pro-life man standing up for his values.
You ain't seen nutt'n yet.

As summer and the fall races heat up the US is going to look like the world's largest campout from space by September.

I remember 68 and I certainly remember 2022 and I don't think either will hold a candle to the violence coming our way between now and election day.

And just how many people does this include? Cite your source.
Four.

Capitol security is provided by the sergeants-at-arms , who are the chief law enforcement officers for the House and Senate, in coordination with the Capitol Police, a federal law enforcement agency.

The House sergeant-at-arms reports to the speaker of the House, or Pelosi at the time of the attack. The Senate sergeant-at-arms reports to the Senate majority leader; in the days leading up to and including Jan. 6, that was Kentucky Republican Mitch McConnell.

Security of the Capitol Complex is the direct responsibility of the four-member Capitol Police Board, which includes both sergeants-at-arms, said Jane Campbell, president and CEO of the United States Capitol Historical Society.

So, if Trumptards are trying to blame Pelosi, they better look at Moscow McTurtle too, for what, IDK?

Four.

Capitol security is provided by the sergeants-at-arms , who are the chief law enforcement officers for the House and Senate, in coordination with the Capitol Police, a federal law enforcement agency.

The House sergeant-at-arms reports to the speaker of the House, or Pelosi at the time of the attack. The Senate sergeant-at-arms reports to the Senate majority leader; in the days leading up to and including Jan. 6, that was Kentucky Republican Mitch McConnell.

Security of the Capitol Complex is the direct responsibility of the four-member Capitol Police Board, which includes both sergeants-at-arms, said Jane Campbell, president and CEO of the United States Capitol Historical Society.
You really should try following your own posts as they are responded to.

January 18 2022
Followers of the far-right group QAnon want former President Donald Trump to run for office again in 2024 and select John F. Kennedy Jr., who is dead, as his running mate, according to a Politico report published on Monday.

It means Trumptards are really, really STUPID and gullible.

JFK Jr. is dead but Trumptard, Q NUTS thinks he will rise from the dead.

January 18 2022

Trump held his first rally of the year in Florence, Arizona, on Saturday, with many attendees decked out in QAnon gear, according to Politico.

Members of the right-wing movement believe in a conspiracy theory that falsely alleges JFK Jr. — who died in a plane crash in 1999 — is actually alive, is an avid Trump supporter, and will soon show himself publicly.

"He's supposed to reveal himself on the 17th if he's truly alive. I think we'll see him," one rallygoer told Politico.
guwahati guess i don’t follow your conspirators

but jfk sr was a good president

guwahati guess i don’t follow your conspirators
Followers of the far-right group QAnon want former President Donald Trump to run for office again in 2024 and select John F. Kennedy Jr., who is dead, as his running mate,

Not mine Q NUT, YOUR conspirators.
Like your dear leader.

August 19 2020
After skirting the issue for weeks, President Donald Trump offered an embrace Wednesday of the fringe internet phenomenon QAnon, praising its followers for supporting him and shrugging off its outlandish conspiracies.
"I don't know much about the movement other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate," Trump said.

The group, linked to several violent, criminal incidents, including a train hijacking, kidnappings, a police chase and a murder, sees Trump as their hero in a secret war against pedophiles. When asked about this part of the theory specifically by an NBC News reporter, Trump said, "Is that supposed to be a bad thing?"

but jfk sr was a good president
Is that why ?

“His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous,” Trump said Tuesday during a phone interview with Fox News. “What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it.”

“I mean, what was he doing — what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting?” Trump continued. “It’s horrible.”

Donald Trump on Tuesday alleged that Ted Cruz’s father was with John F. Kennedy’s assassin shortly before he murdered the president, parroting a National Enquirer story claiming that Rafael Cruz was pictured with Lee Harvey Oswald handing out pro-Fidel Castro pamphlets in New Orleans in 1963.

Forum List

Back