Leftist Insurrectionists Respond to Supreme Court Roe Memo by Burning Police Cars and Attacking Officers - No Debate Allowed

Yes, this one does.

View attachment 644245

The American flag offends Trumptard traitors.

January 6 2021
Rioters have ripped an American flag off of a flagpole outside the United States Capitol building and replaced it with a Trump flag as thousands of pro-Trump agitators descended on the Capitol Wednesday protesting his loss in the 2020 election.

One of the men tore down the flag and threw it to to the ground, inciting cheers and applause from some watching. He then attempted to replace it with a Trump flag.

You're an idiot.

At home

None

Nobody
More bullshit - from people who simply DON'T KNOW.

YOU ARE A LIAR.

The FBI says you lie.

The Courts say you lie.

And I say you lie.

Never trust a progtard. They're full of NOTHING BUT BULLSHIT AND LIES.

You're an idiot.
You're an imbecile who defends and supports a moron.

1652609424774.png

But his cult despises it.

Trump is way smarter than the idiot in now and most scum Dems. You're an idiot for supporting them. Dumbass.
I know, just ask the retard.

"Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart,” Trump continued.
I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star… to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius….and a very stable genius at that!”

As an example of the "much more difficult" questions on this cognitive test, Trump described having to repeat five words — "person, woman, man, camera, TV" — and then later on in the test remember the words to repeat again.

"They said nobody gets it in order, it's actually not that easy," Trump claimed. "But for me, it was easy. And that's not an easy question."

COVID-19, which is spreading across the United States and throughout the world, Trump mentioned how much he enjoys talking about "this stuff."
I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors said, 'How do you know so much about this? ' Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president."

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

“Don’t let them tell you, the fact is — China devalues their currency, they pour money into their system. Because of that, you’re not paying for those tariffs. China’s paying for those tariffs,” Trump said.

“If you have a windmill anywhere near your house, congratulations, your house just went down 75 percent in value,” Trump told Republicans in April. “And they say the noise causes cancer. You tell me that one.”

Donald Trump has defended his administration's response to a recent hurricane in Puerto Rico by explaining that the island is “surrounded by water”.

“This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water,” he said at a tax reform speech in Washington.

I know, just ask the retard.

"Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart,” Trump continued.
I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star… to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius….and a very stable genius at that!”

As an example of the "much more difficult" questions on this cognitive test, Trump described having to repeat five words — "person, woman, man, camera, TV" — and then later on in the test remember the words to repeat again.

"They said nobody gets it in order, it's actually not that easy," Trump claimed. "But for me, it was easy. And that's not an easy question."

COVID-19, which is spreading across the United States and throughout the world, Trump mentioned how much he enjoys talking about "this stuff."
I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors said, 'How do you know so much about this? ' Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president."

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

“Don’t let them tell you, the fact is — China devalues their currency, they pour money into their system. Because of that, you’re not paying for those tariffs. China’s paying for those tariffs,” Trump said.

“If you have a windmill anywhere near your house, congratulations, your house just went down 75 percent in value,” Trump told Republicans in April. “And they say the noise causes cancer. You tell me that one.”

Donald Trump has defended his administration's response to a recent hurricane in Puerto Rico by explaining that the island is “surrounded by water”.

“This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water,” he said at a tax reform speech in Washington.
Meltdown!

violent protestors arrested........and then.........immediately released. typical.

Eugene and Oregon...Eugene has been a crazy town for decades. Before woke there were some companies that told their employees not to go into that town for business or any other reason.

The left acts out like related in the above posts and then when this happens they scream bloody murder. Remember they try to harm or kill police...then call the police when they put themselves in harm's way and then blame the motorist.

witness said it was intentional. No doubt a witness who is blm/antifart. Doesn't look intentional to me. Looks like the driver feared these nutballs and took off. Those crazy women were in the road, blocking traffice, targetting this vehicle. Too bad they aren't dead. That would have been the more satisfying outcome.

The left acts out like related in the above posts and then when this happens they scream bloody murder. Remember they try to harm or kill police...then call the police when they put themselves in harm's way and then blame the motorist.

witness said it was intentional. No doubt a witness who is blm/antifart. Doesn't look intentional to me. Looks like the driver feared these nutballs and took off. Those crazy women were in the road, blocking traffice, targetting this vehicle. Too bad they aren't dead. That would have been the more satisfying outcome.

A Crazy Woman protestor will be first one to shoot & kill a police officer ( within 4 days I predict )

Failzero...i will not bet against that. Additionally......no long term arrests, all immediate or near immediate release, no charges of insurrection. Minimal media coverage. Americans will become angrier and angrier.

Forum List

Back