Burning Police Car

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
and smashing windows is not violence. So says a top advisor of Stacy Abrams. Must be "mostly peaceful" protesters then. Now I understand the left better. So, I guess that means that the Jan 6th rioters were also "mostly peaceful" protesters.

"A top adviser for Stacey Abrams' voting rights nonprofit defended anti-cop activists who set a police car ablaze and smashed windows while protesting the death of an environmental activist this past weekend in Atlanta.

Marisa Pyle, a senior rapid response manager at Abrams' Fair Fight Action, who also worked as a senior manager for Abrams' One Georgia leadership committee during her most recent failed Georgia gubernatorial run, rushed to defend the anti-police protesters and the ensuing chaos.

"You cannot commit violence against a window or a car. Killing a human? Now that, that is violence," Pyle wrote on Twitter this past weekend"

I think it is really mean to do this and I wish people would stop being mean. Rather you're on the right or left. Lets all hug each other and accept each other. :)

Forum List

Back