Leftist Insurrectionists Respond to Supreme Court Roe Memo by Burning Police Cars and Attacking Officers - No Debate Allowed

A Crazy Woman Protestor ( Tubby 28 Year old Lesbian Grad Student from
William & Mary with a Glock 26 )
With full Black Bloc / ANTIFA outfit ( Black Backpack with Pepper Spray / Bear Spray , Small bolt cutters , Small hammer , large flathead screwdriver , several High explosive Home made fireworks type devices , spare goggles , fighting knife ...) Black Tactical elbow & kneepads & Gloves / Black Gripfast (England) hightop Boots , black Hoodie & tactical trousers ...

Gonna be fun to watch from my little tiny conservative Midwest farming town, where everybody agrees with me and is armed.
Here in Shasta County ( Redding Area) we have our share of Bay Area / LA / San Diego ... transplants and Nearby Mount Shasta Pagan Wiccan Lesbians And Ashland Oregon Shakespearean Actors

Leftist Insurrectionists Respond to Supreme Court Roe Memo by Burning Police Cars and Attacking Officers - No Debate Allowed​

An abortion-rights advocate group had hosted an earlier, peaceful rally and march without incident. Most of the protest was peaceful, police stressed to CBSLA. It was just a small splinter group which clashed with officers following that rally.

"Insurrectionist?
Republicans never mentioned insurrection before January 6th, when they attempted one at the capitol building, now it's as common as claiming republicans are "conservative" and "patriots"

Republicans are anything but.

It was a small splinter group that went into the capital building you dolt!

I'm glad for you. I live in a constitutional carry state.
Yep , it’s soooo much fun to carry legally in Beverly Hills , Orange County , Catalina Island , Half dome , Palm Springs / Palm Desert , Bay Area , Monterey / Santa Cruz , San Diego , Big Bear / Lake Arrowhead Lake Shasta , Lake Tahoe , Whiskeytown Lake ...

Last edited:
We`ve had riots throughout our history but those were mostly about racial injustice, not trying to install a person in the Whitehouse just because they`re in love with the guy. The guy who instigated the BLM riots is serving 22 years for torturing and murdering a human being because he may have had a counterfeit $20 bill. Are you just pretending to be this stupid?

Fentanyl Floydd died of a drug overdose.

Attachments

• 36807341-94F2-456F-84D3-5CE4B2281F4E.jpeg
    36807341-94F2-456F-84D3-5CE4B2281F4E.jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 9
Yep , it’s soooo much fun to carry legally in Beverly Hills , Orange County , Catalina Island , Half dome , Palm Springs / Palm Desert , Bay Area , Monterey / Santa Cruz , San Diego , Big Bear / Lake Arrowhead Lake Shasta , Lake Tahoe , Whiskeytown Lake ...
:p

Legal carry is overrated.

:p

Forum List

Back