Chicago mob attacks state trooper’s car with firecrackers and bricks

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
A violent mob can be seen on video attacking an Illinois state trooper in Chicago — pelting his squad car with firecrackers and smashing the windshield.

The group was engaging in “reckless driving stunts” off Interstate 90 on Sunday afternoon when the trooper drove through the intersection and was attacked, according to a police spokesman.

Nearly 100 people descended on the vehicle, throwing rocks and bricks and jumping on the hood.

The first attacker, wearing a tank top, jumps on the hood and appears to go onto the roof.

“Chicago, we got a mob – he just jumped on my car,” the exasperated trooper is heard saying over the police radio.

Others swarm the car, including one young man wearing a “FET’S LUCK” T-shirt. Several more jump onto the hood and appear to stomp and kick the vehicle as the window shatters.

A bunch then appear to be laughing and smiling, while others hold their cellphones up to gleefully film the carnage even as they participate.

“Oh, they just broke my window,” the trooper is heard saying. “They just broke my window.”

The trooper is forced to back up over a bridge on the street with its sirens blaring but the mob keeps approaching.

It seems logical that the only people signing up to police big liberal cities will either not have a lot of options or be the kind of person looking for power trips and confrontations. Like bad prison guards. Escape from New York scenarios already here.

A violent mob can be seen on video attacking an Illinois state trooper in Chicago — pelting his squad car with firecrackers and smashing the windshield.

The group was engaging in “reckless driving stunts” off Interstate 90 on Sunday afternoon when the trooper drove through the intersection and was attacked, according to a police spokesman.

Nearly 100 people descended on the vehicle, throwing rocks and bricks and jumping on the hood.

The first attacker, wearing a tank top, jumps on the hood and appears to go onto the roof.

“Chicago, we got a mob – he just jumped on my car,” the exasperated trooper is heard saying over the police radio.

Others swarm the car, including one young man wearing a “FET’S LUCK” T-shirt. Several more jump onto the hood and appear to stomp and kick the vehicle as the window shatters.

A bunch then appear to be laughing and smiling, while others hold their cellphones up to gleefully film the carnage even as they participate.

“Oh, they just broke my window,” the trooper is heard saying. “They just broke my window.”

The trooper is forced to back up over a bridge on the street with its sirens blaring but the mob keeps approaching.[/quote]

It seems logical that the only people signing up to police big liberal cities will either not have a lot of options or be the kind of person looking for power trips and confrontations. Like bad prison guards. Escape from New York scenarios already here.

[/QUOTE]

Pushing, pushing, pushing.

Children will FAFO.

Savages will be savages..IM2 can you tell your people to knock it off, or else....

The trooper is forced to back up over a bridge on the street with its sirens blaring but the mob keeps approaching.

[/QUOTE]

Pushing, pushing, pushing.

Children will FAFO.
[/QUOTE]

Some years ago Ann described 'progressive' 'woke' liberal mob in her great book
Nothing changed

%7B87C35E77-6803-465E-9273-4C1E08827FB2%7DImg100.jpg

There was a time if you did that you got shot in the worst case scenario, best case scenario is they all go to prison for 10 years for assualting a officer.

I miss when criminals were treated like criminals.

Forum List

Back