Leftist insurgents siege on White House, barricade all entrances

The comedic value of this forum is underappreciated. Libtards and Conservitards hashing it out daily, with little regard as to how stupid either sides claims are. I love it. I'm legal now, I should probably just lay back and puff a cigar as the show unfolds.
Two Wings of the Same Control-Freak Clique

Partisan is a contraction of "part-insane."

The comedic value of this forum is underappreciated. Libtards and Conservitards hashing it out daily, with little regard as to how stupid either sides claims are. I love it. I'm legal now, I should probably just lay back and puff a cigar as the show unfolds.

I used to think it was only the liberals that were insane, but then my own mother still believes that Donald Trump will be back in office by August. So yeah, Libtards and Conservitards, they're both out there.

I used to think it was only the liberals that were insane, but then my own mother still believes that Donald Trump will be back in office by August. So yeah, Libtards and Conservitards, they're both out there.

My mom has become really vulnerable to crazy fringe shit lately. We all assume it's because she's 83 and losing it, and just work to keep her corralled as much as possible.

Leftist climate extremists? Fuckin losers.....what a waste of space, they add nothing to the Country , they are all worthless pieces of shit .
116796be854099f07d63e44209a220f1.jpg

Forum List

Back