"I directed last nights airstrikes targeting sites chosen by IRAN"

Democrats like to blow things up to cover up bad news headlines....Clinton was a master at this and so was Obama...Joe stumbles at everything....we all know this was a joint attack with Iran working with Joe....

Bomb Persepolis first and that will send the Iranians running there. Not without precedent, Alexander the Great burned it to the ground but the stone columns are still there.

So much for the diplomacy Joe promised.

DemoKKKrats can't help themselves. Bombing Arabs is a rite of passage for Dem presidents. Obama had barely scooped up his Nobel Peace Prize before he started launching airstrikes and killing people.

So much for the diplomacy Joe promised.

DemoKKKrats can't help themselves. Bombing Arabs is a rite of passage for Dem presidents. Obama had barely scooped up his Nobel Peace Prize before he started launching airstrikes and killing people.
2 prizes!
They apparently love some dead Muslims

Well, Iran did pick those sites.

I'm really not sure though that just "retaliating" with Iran is helpful. Maybe they need to clearly be shown what they need to do if they want sanctions lifted.

Well, Iran did pick those sites.

I'm really not sure though that just "retaliating" with Iran is helpful. Maybe they need to clearly be shown what they need to do if they want sanctions lifted.

What is it they need to do?
Make Biden look competent.
It's a full time task

Forum List

Back