Leftist insurgents siege on White House, barricade all entrances

Wonder if these “insurgents” beat the fuck out of SS & cops with Greenpeace flagpoles, erected a Gallo for Kamala, and busted out windows with bricks & battering rams -

No? BriteFart?? :laughing0301:

Will the Capitol police start shooting at them?

The moment they start beating cops, tossing fire extinguishers & and busting out windows?

Oh HELL yes!!
You know darn right well the Democrats prepared for this. They even built a city wide fence around themselves so they wouldn't get hurt,
Makes you wonder just how much they knew all along..
C'mon Pelosi spill the beans.. times almost up there

You'll notice the kooks like DrLove only got angry about protests when their rich white elite were threatened by one. The years of leftists burning, looting, and murdering in black neighborhoods across the country didn't bother them one bit.

The only reason why the Leftists and I say Leftists because not all Democrats are Leftists.
This is an important fact we all must understand.

The only reason why the Leftists pulled the Jan 6th event was to push the bills for the Federal Gvt to control voting rights.
Even though it is Constitutionally ILEGAL, they are still trying to find a way to do this.
They tried to override the people's rights to petition for audits.
I'm glad to see the States stood up and are fighting back.

Next time there is a change in the WH, how would Democrats feel if let's say another Trump administration had all authority over how when and where YOU vote?
You wouldn't like it very much, I gaurantee it.

We are not only defending the States rights according to the Constitution. We are also fighting for EVERY Americans right to vote.
These Leftists get in there any more than they are now, it will be total anarchy.
Is that what democrats want?
It's not what we want.

Ziggy I watched ten minutes of your video which was all I could take.
These are harmless clowns, but if they do act out, they will be arrested.
Sorry man, too Deep Statey for me ;)

Nothing to see there, no worries, right Glove? If these people were wearing red ballcaps and Trump tee shirts, they would be the nation's top domestic terror threat group.

You're probably a member of this group.

Ziggy I watched ten minutes of your video which was all I could take.
These are harmless clowns, but if they do act out, they will be arrested.
Sorry man, too Deep Statey for me ;)
I know, the truth is hard to hear.
These in the video are the same behind Jan 6th and what is happening today.
You can close your eyes but it's not going away.

And you can't prove me wrong.. so there's that

Have a good day
So these Lefty Loons were behind 1/6?
Tell me more! :auiqs.jpg:
Look,
I'm not trying to convince you as a republican to a democrat.
I'm trying to INFORM you as one American to another.

Sincerely.
hugs

Uh huh :rolleyes-41: You post as a mere “Q-oncerned” citizen!

View attachment 506926
Who is this Jordan Weissmann?
Do you even know who's memes your posting?
Prove to me this guy has ANY intelligence whatsoever.

Talk about GULLIBLE
Geesh
You’re a Q-Kook. OWN it! :lol:
First you need to explain to me exactly what a Q-Kook is before I'll own anything.

I'm still waiting for you to prove me wrong...
waiting...
waiting

A Q-Kook is a pejorative invented by the Left as a label to throw on anyone they don't have any credible answer for to excuse them from not being able to reply to any cogent question with a clear, unambiguous answer.

Wonder if these “insurgents” beat the fuck out of SS & cops with Greenpeace flagpoles, erected a Gallo for Kamala, and busted out windows with bricks & battering rams -

Yes they are, except they camoflouged themselves with red hats, used American flags, and built a Gallo for Pence, and busted out windows with hammers and helmets,

If you even take the time to watch that video I posted about the coup attempt by Millenial Mille,
you will find that the ones behind this are people inbedded in our government. And they don't care who gets into office as long as they can disrupt the flow of government business.
There are actual zoom calls between these people discussing how, what when and where to attack the White House, to infiltrate it, etc.
These people are not our friends.
Not yours and not mine.
regardeless of your political beliefs..
unless you are a communist.. idk?
hmm..

Let me repeat that:

THEY DON'T CARE WHICH SIDE WINS.

This isn't a R vs,D thing. This is an US vs. Them thing.
And neither you nor I are them...
unless you are of course.. idk, maybe you could be...
are you a spy??
hmm

You know where a lot of these people get together and work things out?
Online games and forums where they can conduct (PM) to each other and their communications are able to avoid the cloud gathering .
Zoom chats where they feel they are insulated from people coppying them and sharing them with officials.

We know that emails are easily compromised.. found that out with wikileaks.
So now they use other means to congregate, make plans, to overthrow our government.

These are facts,
Well Zig, if what you say is true and they are engaged in illegal activities, then they should be arrested.
I wish it were that easy.
The same people behind this are in the State Dept, the DOD, a lot of Administrative positiions.
They control information in and information out.
The only reason I can think that they haven't been, or maybe we just haven't been told if they were or not,
is either the FBI and CIA, DOJ are in on it, or they are not saying anything for reasons of ongoing investigations,

Just watch the video.
Then if you disagree with anything I'm saying and you can show me where and why I'm wrong,
I will listen to what you have to say.

FAIR?
I watched some and had to stop when a supposed journalist said "the Democrat Party." You may not realize it yet, but those sorts of junior league, unforced errors tend to easily expose the whole as farcical.

Last edited:

WHY BOTHER? No need to. Unlike 1/6, these insurrectionists blocking the WH are WELCOME by the Harriden Administration. Now Hairy and Joe can sit in the WH and say their hands are tied! They must comply to their demands! You won't see any Capitol police out there making arrests, busting heads or shooting unarmed women.

The only difference between this group and 1/6 is that it was politically expedient to label the first group as insurrectionists out to destroy democracy, while it will be equally politically expedient to paint THIS group now as a mostly peaceful activist group out to save the planet.

In truth, 1/6 was about stopping an election fraud.

This group outside the WH is about a paid for/ planned leftwing group there for soundbites and footage for the Harriden Admin to use as spin for their next radical political move.

The only reason why the Leftists and I say Leftists because not all Democrats are Leftists.

The only reason why the Leftists pulled the Jan 6th event was to push the bills for the Federal Gvt to control voting rights.
I'm a leftist. Not a Democrat. There being no "Leftist" Party, leftists obviously have no interest in helping the Federal Govt take more control over voting. Give it up. You're just being fed talking points based on projection. The Right is desperate now. They only want certain people to vote or none. We leftists were kind of glad Trump was pissing off enough people to finally motivate them to fight back. Biden is incapable, so while the Dems poke around and do practically nothing as usual, no one else will either. The "conservatives" should be ecstatic.

"Right now, 500 young people are enroute to barricade all 10 entrances to the White House to demand you, Pres. Joe Biden, act on your elected mandate of climate justice & only pass an American Jobs Plan that includes necessarily ambitious solutions to the crisis..."

Sedition.

Nature Is a Crime Against Humanity. These Freaks Are Its Hit Men.

Sedition to the whole of mankind. Their primitive and mindless worship of Nature will lead to the collapse of the modern economy followed by the collapse of civilization itself, since they promote a chaotic and deadly Stone Age world that would resemble Mad Max.

Viruses can only survive in what these vicious hissing snakes call "Clean Air." The Green New Deal is a Dead Man's Hand. It must be stopped at all costs and the Greenies must be eliminated. They are not touchy-feely idealists; they are the unfit enemies of human progress. They don't belong in the modern world, so they seek to destroy it.

Yes they are, except they camoflouged themselves with red hats, used American flags, and built a Gallo for Pence, and busted out windows with hammers and helmets,

If you even take the time to watch that video I posted about the coup attempt by Millenial Mille,
you will find that the ones behind this are people inbedded in our government. And they don't care who gets into office as long as they can disrupt the flow of government business.
There are actual zoom calls between these people discussing how, what when and where to attack the White House, to infiltrate it, etc.
These people are not our friends.
Not yours and not mine.
regardeless of your political beliefs..
unless you are a communist.. idk?
hmm..

Let me repeat that:

THEY DON'T CARE WHICH SIDE WINS.

This isn't a R vs,D thing. This is an US vs. Them thing.
And neither you nor I are them...
unless you are of course.. idk, maybe you could be...
are you a spy??
hmm

You know where a lot of these people get together and work things out?
Online games and forums where they can conduct (PM) to each other and their communications are able to avoid the cloud gathering .
Zoom chats where they feel they are insulated from people coppying them and sharing them with officials.

We know that emails are easily compromised.. found that out with wikileaks.
So now they use other means to congregate, make plans, to overthrow our government.

These are facts,
Well Zig, if what you say is true and they are engaged in illegal activities, then they should be arrested.
I wish it were that easy.
The same people behind this are in the State Dept, the DOD, a lot of Administrative positiions.
They control information in and information out.
The only reason I can think that they haven't been, or maybe we just haven't been told if they were or not,
is either the FBI and CIA, DOJ are in on it, or they are not saying anything for reasons of ongoing investigations,

Just watch the video.
Then if you disagree with anything I'm saying and you can show me where and why I'm wrong,
I will listen to what you have to say.

FAIR?
I watched some and had to stop when a supposed journalist said "the Democrat Party." You may not realize it yet, but those sorts of junior league, unforced errors tend to easily expose the whole as farcical.
Well thank you for trying.
I'm more concerned about the people in the video. A remark or opinion by a journalist is neither here nor there for me,
The research and facts are what matter.
I gave you one video and you have problems with that.
There are others and more facts more proof. I was trying to keep this as close to topic as possible.
But I appreciate your efforts
Thank You

I'm a leftist. Not a Democrat. There being no "Leftist" Party, leftists obviously have no interest in helping the Federal Govt take more control over voting. Give it up. You're just being fed talking points based on projection. The Right is desperate now. They only want certain people to vote or none. We leftists were kind of glad Trump was pissing off enough people to finally motivate them to fight back. Biden is incapable, so while the Dems poke around and do practically nothing as usual, no one else will either. The "conservatives" should be ecstatic.
Thank you
Would you define what a "leftist" is according to how you know it?
I understand a lot of labels get tossed all across the board and I want to make sure that I'm not using the wrong catagory when I'm trying to make a point for this iseology or that ideology.
I am an American. I am a conservative. I believe in traditional values. I belive in law and order. I believe the Federal Govt should be small and only make laws that is within their juridiction and leave the State laws to the States.
I agree with the policies Trump ran on. But that doesn't mean I idolize the man.
If Trump were to change his ideology mine would stay the same.

Could you tell me the difference between a "democrat" and what is called the "far left" in your opinion.
Thank You
And anyone else who would like to share their views in a constructive and not demeaning answer,
I would appreciate also.

Thank You

WHY BOTHER? No need to. Unlike 1/6, these insurrectionists blocking the WH are WELCOME by the Harriden Administration. Now Hairy and Joe can sit in the WH and say their hands are tied! They must comply to their demands! You won't see any Capitol police out there making arrests, busting heads or shooting unarmed women.

The only difference between this group and 1/6 is that it was politically expedient to label the first group as insurrectionists out to destroy democracy, while it will be equally politically expedient to paint THIS group now as a mostly peaceful activist group out to save the planet.

This group outside the WH is about a paid for/ planned leftwing group there for soundbites and footage for the Harriden Admin to use as spin for their next radical political move.
Interesting theory Tooby ..
But stoopid as fuck! :lol:

Interesting theory Tooby ..
But stoopid as fuck! :lol:

That must be why you thought it was interesting.

Even though it is Constitutionally ILEGAL, they are still trying to find a way to do this.
They tried to override the people's rights to petition for audits.
I'm glad to see the States stood up and are fighting back.

Next time there is a change in the WH, how would Democrats feel if let's say another Trump administration had all authority over how when and where YOU vote?
You wouldn't like it very much, I gaurantee it.

We are not only defending the States rights according to the Constitution. We are also fighting for EVERY Americans right to vote.
These Leftists get in there any more than they are now, it will be total anarchy.
Is that what democrats want?
It's not what we want.
There are only a few appropriate responses for anyone seriously believing “Leftists” were behind Donnie’s desperate insurrection.
:dunno::cheers2::blahblah::cuckoo: :finger3:

Thank you
Would you define what a "leftist" is according to how you know it?
I understand a lot of labels get tossed all across the board and I want to make sure that I'm not using the wrong catagory when I'm trying to make a point for this iseology or that ideology.
I am an American. I am a conservative. I believe in traditional values. I belive in law and order. I believe the Federal Govt should be small and only make laws that is within their juridiction and leave the State laws to the States.
I agree with the policies Trump ran on. But that doesn't mean I idolize the man.
If Trump were to change his ideology mine would stay the same.

Could you tell me the difference between a "democrat" and what is called the "far left" in your opinion.
Thank You
And anyone else who would like to share their views in a constructive and not demeaning answer,
I would appreciate also.

Thank You
"Would you define what a "leftist" is according to how you know it?"
Sure. Left means looking forward and outward. Right means looking backward and inward. Reacting from empathy rather than fear. Concern for all, not just the flock plus potential converts. So not the Democratic Party. Not the Republican Party. Not the Libertarians. All too conservative. Green Party - yes, usually. Independents - rarely, like Bernie while not selling out.

"I am a conservative."
So are we all, both liberal and conservative, generosity and thriftiness appearing as naturally good attributes at times. So the "devils" must hide in other details. Do you care about all people being happy and secure or just your friends, relatives, associates, and acquaintances? Do you hate people like the poor, blacks, Russians, Chinese, Democrats, or Republicans even though none have ever harmed or threatened you personally on behalf of such a grouping as far as you know? If so, you're probably a wingnut and should seek professional help.

"I believe in traditional values."
That's another one. We all value traditions to some extent, but few who claim such beliefs ever bother to spell any out because they obviously stand little chance of matching up very well with those specified by others. It's just happy talk, like someone saying I love rainbows and puppies! For some, I gather it means being opposed to abortion, which again, includes just about everyone, though only about half might ever have to deal with one.

"I belive in law and order."
Again, I think all sane people do.

"I believe the Federal Govt should be small"
? Define "small"?

"and only make laws that is within their juridiction and leave the State laws to the States."
You, the Founders, and everyone else here apparently. Who disagrees?

"I agree with the policies Trump ran on."
I always agree with some policies of candidates. Doesn't mean I believe they'll actually fight to implement them. Being from the neighborhood, I knew Trump was a sleazy charlatan long before he was even a TV celebrity. Idolize him or not, he remains just a big, useless dick, best ignored and forgotten.

"Could you tell me the difference between a "democrat" and what is called the "far left" in your opinion."
Sure. A Democrat is a member of the Democratic Party, which constitutes one of the two so-called "viable" Parties in terms of standing any chance of winning office in a major election here. Half the Duopoly. While progressive, liberal, leftist ideas are often discussed among the Democrats and paid substantial lip service, very little of what you appear to consider "far left" ever gets seriously discussed within the actual Halls of Congress, let alone enacted. Both major Parties are "Conservative," meaning there to represent the Haves (campaign donors) while pretending to care equally for all. Both exist to keep all others at bay, thereby ensuring each other's endless presence and success. In other words, they both suck fairly equally, though the Dems necessarily remain always slightly to the left of the Repubs. The "far left" is anyone actually on the left who manages to get a progressive word in edgewise.

"Thank You"
You're most welcome.

The moment they start beating cops, tossing fire extinguishers & and busting out windows?

Oh HELL yes!!
the left injured over 2000 cops last year and injured dozens of secrete servicemen when they set a historical church on fire and attempted to storm the WH barricade and the POTUS had to be secured in a safe location . now i ask you commie ...and yes you are a communist and a traitor ..should those attempting to storm the WH have been shot ?

Oh HELL yes!!
the left injured over 2000 cops last year and injured dozens of secrete servicemen when they set a historical church on fire and attempted to storm the WH barricade and the POTUS had to be secured in a safe location . now i ask you commie ...and yes you are a communist and a traitor ..should those attempting to storm the WH have been shot ?
Yes - Had they mowed down the first dozen or so at every entrance the rest would have turned tail.

Forum List

Back