leftist fakers

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
What's up with that?

1610232243413.png

Yet another race-faking leftist has been unmasked.

This time, the faker is the quadri-monikered Natasha Lycia Ora Bannan, a “civil rights” lawyer who has claimed she is Puerto Rican. In fact, a website called Prism has revealed, she’s just your average, everyday, run-of-the-mill, whitebread white girl from Georgia.

Bannan joins two other famous white girls who pretended to be something they weren’t. Just last week, Hilaria Baldwin was exposed. The spouse of angry leftist actor Alec Baldwin has faked a Spanish accent for some time. In September, Jessica Krug quit her teaching job at George Washington University after confessing that she is not black.
See how many you can count in this article-

This was covered like 2 weeks ago so it's not really current events. Granted it seems the site you quoted is a bit behind also.

• Banned
This was covered like 2 weeks ago so it's not really current events. Granted it seems the site you quoted is a bit behind also.
You mean what the link says isn't true?

Two weeks ago and she's still imagining that she's a Puerto Rican?

Or has she reverted to being a Georgia cracker?

Will she be a negro tomorrow?

Or Chinese next week?

Intentional deception always blows my mind considering that we have numerous ways to check most statements made by others in a public forum.

As much as I cry foul about the biased tactics of MSM, I understand that sometimes a source who appears 100% legit can provide false information. It should be second nature, however, for reporters to confirm what they've been told, regardless of how honest a person appears in demeanor.

US citizens will soon have to discriminate even more between actual footage versus altered footage to determine the truth. This will call for harsher consequences for the self-serving fakers as they chose to deceive the public for personal gain. Fakers is a nice word for it...but I'll refrain;)

What's up with that?

View attachment 440328

Yet another race-faking leftist has been unmasked.

This time, the faker is the quadri-monikered Natasha Lycia Ora Bannan, a “civil rights” lawyer who has claimed she is Puerto Rican. In fact, a website called Prism has revealed, she’s just your average, everyday, run-of-the-mill, whitebread white girl from Georgia.

Bannan joins two other famous white girls who pretended to be something they weren’t. Just last week, Hilaria Baldwin was exposed. The spouse of angry leftist actor Alec Baldwin has faked a Spanish accent for some time. In September, Jessica Krug quit her teaching job at George Washington University after confessing that she is not black.
See how many you can count in this article-
Yawn..

Forum List

Back