Alec Baldwin spotted in New England ski resort town days after he killed a woman in New Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm okay with the Hollywood conventions and protocols. Obviously the law-enforcement authorities are okay with it, too. Note that the powers that be agree with me, not you.

If you and the others think you can bully me into agreeing with you, you have a WHOLE lot of bullying to try. I get to think what I think, and that is that. You'll notice I'm not trying to change your mind: why are you trying to change my mind? What business is it of yours? Why do you care if somebody has a different opinion from yours?

Never mind, don't answer, I'm tired of this stupid thread and all the bullies who want me walking lockstep to their orders. Ain't gonna happen.
I agree with the law, so there is no argument. A careless killing that could easily be prevented places responsibility on the person who fires the shot, kills the innocent person, for no explainable reason. As for your silly babbling, I could not care less what your tiny brain reasons.

I agree with the law, so there is no argument. A careless killing that could easily be prevented places responsibility on the person who fires the shot, kills the innocent person, for no explainable reason. As for your silly babbling, I could not care less what your tiny brain reasons.
Okay, out you go.

The balls on this guy! No fucking remorse at all! Off to the slopes with his fake-hispanic wife before his victim has even been buried.

Alec Baldwin has been spotted lying low with his family in a quiet New England town — after the cops investigating the actor’s deadly on-set shooting said they were “not exactly sure” where he is.

Photos posted by TMZ early Thursday seem to confirm the 63-year-old actor has left New Mexico, where he accidentally shot and killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins last week while rehearsing a shooting scene for his movie “Rust.”

Baldwin was spotted on Sunday in Manchester Center, a small town in southern Vermont, the photos show.

Baldwin — dressed completely in black and dark grays — looked sullen and downcast in the photos as he walked with yoga-instructor wife Hilaria, 37, and their kids.

They had just picked up lunch from a pizza joint, which TMZ did not identify, but appeared to be Christo’s Pizza and Pasta. A staffer would not confirm the visit to The Post when contacted by phone Thursday.

Hilaria — born Hillary Lynn Hayward-Thomas — has deep New England roots, having admitted during her heritage scandal late last year that she was not Spanish but “a white girl” from Boston.

It's interesting how the Baldwin haters have to resort to lies.

There wasn't a single thing in that entire article which suggested Baldwin was "off to the slopes".

I don't blame him for getting away to some small, out of the way New England village, though. Obviously the police don't have a problem with it, so why should anyone else?

The balls on this guy! No fucking remorse at all! Off to the slopes with his fake-hispanic wife before his victim has even been buried.

Alec Baldwin has been spotted lying low with his family in a quiet New England town — after the cops investigating the actor’s deadly on-set shooting said they were “not exactly sure” where he is.

Photos posted by TMZ early Thursday seem to confirm the 63-year-old actor has left New Mexico, where he accidentally shot and killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins last week while rehearsing a shooting scene for his movie “Rust.”

Baldwin was spotted on Sunday in Manchester Center, a small town in southern Vermont, the photos show.

Baldwin — dressed completely in black and dark grays — looked sullen and downcast in the photos as he walked with yoga-instructor wife Hilaria, 37, and their kids.

They had just picked up lunch from a pizza joint, which TMZ did not identify, but appeared to be Christo’s Pizza and Pasta. A staffer would not confirm the visit to The Post when contacted by phone Thursday.

Hilaria — born Hillary Lynn Hayward-Thomas — has deep New England roots, having admitted during her heritage scandal late last year that she was not Spanish but “a white girl” from Boston.

Why is this in Politics, asshole?
And Baldwin cooperated fully with the sheriff's department.
Why should he stay in NM if the sheriff didn't need him to?
He wasn't the armorer or the asst director on the set, asswipe.
Why do you think he's off on some holiday?
It hasn't even SNOWED yet, you slimey cockroach.
So he's not on the slopes, prick.

so he fled a state where he is under a criminal investigation,, WOW!!

You're another liar on this board, cockroach.
You really should fact-check yourself.
NOBODY is under criminal investigation yet, asshole.

""""Experts said criminal charges are possible, though likely not against Baldwin."""

Do you have anything which shows that the authorities told him not to leave the State?

Yeah, didn't think so...

These assholes just don't like Baldwin because he did such a fantastic job of impersonating their fucking twice-impeached loser on Saturday Night Live.

You are starting with the bullying, MM. That's not going to work to change my mind, either. How about dropping the subject? Before I delete you? I hate to lose conservatives, but some of them sure do want everyone to think and say just what they want.

Troll farm ideologues on the right are no better than the freaks on the left. Both are full of shit. I don't like the railroad jobs they're doing on Zimmerman and others by the left wing vermin and I see no reason to suck up to right wing vermin who do the same thing. You like political prisoners filling up jails move to fucking North Korea or Red China; neither of the demographics deserves to live here.

1635455074022.png

Now the progressives promote white privilege.

Ain't it amazing how they're more than willing to let the rich white man who was in charge of the production and pulled the trigger no less walk out of a crime scene.

And tomorrow they'll be bitching about white privileges and demanding CRT be taught in the classroom.

*****SMILE*****

:)

OH MODERATORS....WHere are you?
Yesterday you removed my post about Trump and put it in "General Discussion"
But this post about a movie star accidentally shooting the camera woman stays?
COWARDS. Biased Trump hacker pussies.

View attachment 557467

Now the progressives promote white privilege.

Ain't it amazing how they're more than willing to let the rich white man who was in charge of the production and pulled the trigger no less walk out of a crime scene.

And tomorrow they'll be bitching about white privileges and demanding CRT be taught in the classroom.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Why do you have a picture of an insurrectionist traitor as an avatar????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back