Leftist Comedian Says She Will Gladly "Make Sweet Love" To The Leaker And Then Gladly Abort Any Pregnancy That Results

The leaker is probably someone with XX chromosomes. I'm not a biologist, so I'm not sure if that would be a woman or not.

hmm why are the most these avid pro abortion women the sort of women who no man would ever even look at?

Didn't we hear that the leaker was a woman? Is this bitch THAT dumb?

Well, if the speaker mentioned in the OP really does want to make love to whoever leaked the SCOTUS draft, it seems then, she may be making love to, well ......... a conservative.
At least, that is a suggestion making the rounds (not the making-love stuff, but the 'conservative' stuff).

• "NPR AND ABC DECLARE CONSERVATIVE CLERK LEAKING ROE DRAFT THE ‘LEADING THEORY’
    The idea behind a leak is to publicize private information through a news outlet, expecting the reaction of the story to work in the leaker’s favor. And according to NPR Legal Affairs Correspondent Nina Totenberg, the conservative side of the Supreme Court benefited from the leaked draft that Politico published last week, showing that five justices have privately voted to overturn Roe v. Wade, a 1973 decision that legalized abortion in all 50 states.Sunday on ABC, Totenberg said the “leading theory” is that a conservative clerk leaked the abortion opinions because they are “afraid that this majority might not hold.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, my avatar takes no position whatsoever on whether the female speaker will be making love to another female.
Do what works for you and your partner. Be respectful. Kind. Do no harm. Good luck.

Forum List

Back