Leftist Comedian Says She Will Gladly "Make Sweet Love" To The Leaker And Then Gladly Abort Any Pregnancy That Results

What if it was a woman, would she know the difference?

Aborting the result line. pretty funny. But shit man, just take a pill.....

Would somebody please buy a sense of humor for the right wing crazies?
I'd guess that it'd be a bit easier for myself at least to lighten up when you stop lying about your photoshopping project. Good faith effort, you know?

The demons aren't even trying to hide any more.

They worship a very different god.

1652131991193.png

The left is publicly taking joy in the idea of killing children. They enjoy it. This is why the SCOTUS did what they did. Evil has to be confronted and stopped.
To date the murder of a million unborn Americans per annum is on the 70s SCOTUS. They're all gone now, but so are about 70 million preborn US citizens who deserved the right to life according to the COTUS.

They worship a very different god.

Which different one, good poster Chic?
There are, after all, maybe 5,000 currently being worshipped.

But don't fret that, Chic, you, undoubtedly, chose the right one for you.....despite all the odds.
I hope you feel blessed.
And I also hope that you work....gratefully, and humbly.....to come to an acceptance of those 4,999 (approx) others.

But, if you do go about dismissing other folks' idea of god......well, why?
What's in it for you?

I'm independent and have voted mostly for the Libertarians in Texas to keep a 3rd party on the ballot. I disagree less with democrats than republicans.

The joy you're taking (publicly) in aborting children is the reason for the SCOTUS action. If you had been able to pretend a little longer that you don't enjoy killing children, the court may have been able to hold off on this. It's your fault.

The joy you're taking (publicly) in aborting children is the reason for the SCOTUS action. If you had been able to pretend a little longer that you don't enjoy killing children, the court may have been able to hold off on this. It's your fault.
Nah it's the culmination of the rabid right's 50 year plan to strip Americans (starting) with women rights to decide to halt a pregnancy at any stage for any reason. It will not stop there. Contraception rights and even interracial marriage rights are not specifically enumerated, nor are civil rights protection for any group. Liberals should start at the state and local levels and elect moderates who want to protect everyone's rights from both extremes.

Forum List

Back