Leftism Destroying America

The southern strategy is a false narrative. Democrats use it to explain Nixon winning the southern states, but somehow forget about the fact Jimmy Carter won the same states a few years later.
So you have credible references to accredited history books that support your claim or will I be expected to believe that 100 years of history has been corrupted by the liberal Soros derp state and your cartoon videos and far right blogs are the truth?

So you have credible references to accredited history books that support your claim or will I be expected to believe that 100 years of history has been corrupted by the liberal Soros derp state and your cartoon videos and far right blogs are the truth?
I have history. It's easily available. Go look at the Electoral maps of 1968, 1972 and 1976. I remember what happened because I lived it. Do you remember George Wallace running as a third candidate in 1968. He took a lot of votes from Humphrey. So every southern state in 1972 went Republican because of the southern strategy, but Carter won them four years later. Why?

I have history. It's easily available. Go look at the Electoral maps of 1968, 1972 and 1976. I remember what happened because I lived it. Do you remember George Wallace running as a third candidate in 1968. He took a lot of votes from Humphrey. So every southern state in 1972 went Republican because of the southern strategy, but Carter won them four years later. Why?
Uh no ,George Wallace ( D) was Democrat POTUS Primary top vote getter in Florida Michigan & other Democrat Primaries In 1972 and was on Cover of TIME magazine as “ Our next President “ well on his way to defeating “ Tricky Dick “ Nixon until a Nutjob Republican in a black turtleneck shot him .

View attachment 729125

And America has deteriorated profoundly as a result.

Get some right winger to come on and say "it's all the left wing's fault".
I mean, we get that every freaking day on this forum, and now it's seeping out to other people.
Literally, one of the shittest arguments ever "It's always someone else's fault, can't be ours, we're fucking geeniooses"

Uh no ,George Wallace ( D) was Democrat POTUS Primary top vote getter in Florida Michigan & other Democrat Primaries In 1972 and was on Cover of TIME magazine as “ Our next President “ well on his way to defeating “ Tricky Dick “ Nixon until a Nutjob Republican in a black turtleneck shot him .
And in 1976 POTUS Race Jimmah Carter ( D) won most Southern States it was not until Reagan’s Second term that the Dixiecrats voted GOP in any real numbers

Failzero is a good name for you.
Republican Richard Nixon was Arthur Bremer's preferred target. Bremer just couldn't get close enough due to Secret Service protection.
Bremer was clearly mentally ill, a condition afflicting far more Leftists than conservatives. Just look at the Democrat president, AOC, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, and the Muslim congresswomen.

Failzero is a good name for you.
Republican Richard Nixon was Arthur Bremer's preferred target. Bremer just couldn't get close enough due to Secret Service protection.
Bremer was clearly mentally ill, a condition afflicting far more Leftists than conservatives. Just look at the Democrat president, AOC, Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, and the Muslim congresswomen. Yep , Social Liberalism is a mental disorder , and trying to camouflage George Wallace as an Independent is hilarious when he was a Life long Democrat and Democrat Frontrunner for POTUS in 1972 Democrat Primaries

Oh bullshit. Wallace wasn't going to win in 1972, even if he didn't get shot.

Oh bullshit. Wallace wasn't going to win in 1972, even if he didn't get shot. So winning Florida & Michigan Democrat Primaries ( Among Others ) was chopped liver to you ( And The way Jimmah Carter won in 76 points to a Democrat version of “ Southern Strategy “ being successful still .

By Jimmy Carter winning the South in 76 proves the so called southern strategy is a myth.

In the past 5,000+ years each time lowlifes like Democrats have come to power they are eventually destroyed and sent packing. This just in from a Catholic Bishop on Hillary one of the top Dem leaders..."Please, please don’t listen to this evil woman, her lies and immorality need to be silenced for the good of humanity." :auiqs.jpg:

The Thing that would have propelled George Wallace ( D) to Victory in 72 and did propel Jimmah Carter to the White House in 76 .
George Wallace would have not won in 72 even if he didn't get shot.

Forum List

Back