Leftards think harassing Manchin and Sinema is going to do the job

Keep up the good work, Biden voters!

1633401399837.png

Manchin could retire or just not seek re-election if they keep up their idiocy. That would give the Senate back to Republicans. Sinema seems to be sticking to her guns. I’ll admit to a slight surprise at that one. Though now it looks like being a maverick isn’t a good thing?

Manchin could retire or just not seek re-election if they keep up their idiocy. That would give the Senate back to Republicans. Sinema seems to be sticking to her guns. I’ll admit to a slight surprise at that one. Though now it looks like being a maverick isn’t a good thing?
I'm actually shocked that Democrats have a few left that actually have a spine and are brave enough to stand up to these authoritarian fascist commies. God Bless them and give them strength.

Yeah, it'll piss them off even more! Keep up the thuggery and bullying, I'm looking forward to these two crossing over to the Republican Party soon!

I want them left alone to ensure the country gets a real good look at idiots. Its beneficial to the democrats in future elections. If republicans were capable of recognising idiots, Trump would have been elected.

I want them left alone to ensure the country gets a real good look at idiots. Its beneficial to the democrats in future elections. If republicans were capable of recognising idiots, Trump would have been elected.
Trump was a protest vote over the disastrous Obama / Biden presidency. People were fed up. Have you heard the fuck Joe Biden chants all across football stadiums? This is just the beginning. History is about to repeat itself. Everything Democrats touch turns to shit. Obama was the master at that.

Last edited:
A Democrat senator finally admits that her party enables thuggery and criminal behavior.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F0cc677af-0f70-4541-815d-c97fdb1a0975_500x625.png

Trump was a protest vote over the disastrous Obama / Biden administration. People were fed up. Have you heard the fuck Joe Biden chants all across football stadiums? This is just the beginning. History is about to repeat itself. Everything Democrats touch turns to shit. Obama was the master at that.
The meat puppet faggot certainly had that "Asshole Touch".

Trump was a protest vote over the disastrous Obama / Biden presidency. People were fed up. Have you heard the fuck Joe Biden chants all across football stadiums? This is just the beginning. History is about to repeat itself. Everything Democrats touch turns to shit. Obama was the master at that.

That's So magnificently researched and supported with reams of evidence. It's a piece for the archives.

The election of Biden had a similar effect. He turned all republicans to shit.

That's So magnificently researched and supported with reams of evidence. It's a piece for the archives.

The election of Biden had a similar effect. He turned all republicans to shit.

Xidens residency is stolen from we the people.

Roudy
Manchin and Simena will hang tough. I watched Manchin on a talk show. He's impressive as hell and I hope he goes Rep. The Dems don't appreciate anyone who isn't lock step with their idiocy.

Forum List

Back