Zone1 Black People Respond to Jason Aldean's "Racist" Song

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Although it's true that the song doesn't specifically mention black people, the reason why a lot of people are upset is they can't deny that the majority of crime is committed by black people. Those are the facts and people just don't want to hear the truth. It's been that way ever since Christ walked the earth.

The Silent Majority is still out there.
The Left boycotts Jason Aldean's song and makes it a #1 hit.
The Right boycotts Bud Light and they lose $billions$ in profits.

silentmajoitystillhaspowerasjhdkahdka.jpg

Oh yeah and I forgot to post in my OP that there are white people doing the exact same crime in the video but it's racist because the crime rate is MUCH higher with black people, especially in big cities... AKA the ghetto. So it's the white man's (and women's) fault for pointing that out. That makes perfect sense... NOT!

Oh yeah and I forgot to post in my OP that there are white people doing the exact same crime in the video but it's racist because the crime rate is MUCH higher with black people, especially in big cities... AKA the ghetto. So it's the white man's (and women's) fault for pointing that out. That makes perfect sense... NOT!
As usual the Left is fighting against reality and losing.

The Washington Left attacks Trump and his poll numbers go up.

Yeah, that's because right now our country needs to do everything it can to fight off the radical left and although I like both Ron DeSantis and Vivek Ramaswamy very much,.. they're like simple handguns and Trump is like a machine gun so I'm going to pick the stronger weapon. Trump 2024 all the way for me,... But anyways,.. :th_Back_2_Topic_2:

Whites commit more crime. The crime rate is the number of people who commit crime. If whites are committing 70 percent of the crime, the crime rate is higher among whites. No, don't try that per capita garbage, try using the numbers of actual criminal offenders by race and leave out those who are non offenders. Just over 2 percent of the population are criminal offenders and just over 3 percent are the people who are arrested. In both these categories whites are the majority.

Crime is a problem in small white towns.

The problem with the OP is classic, you find 2 or 3 blacks who validate your racism and pretend they represent all black people. There are 48 million blacks in this country, and more than 45 million will tell you that Aldeans song is racist. That's over 90 percent of all blacks in America.

Last edited:
Although it's true that the song doesn't specifically mention black people, the reason why a lot of people are upset is they can't deny that the majority of crime is committed by black people. Those are the facts and people just don't want to hear the truth. It's been that way ever since Christ walked the earth.

I'm curious, do you feel the least bit embarrassed to be posting about a topic that you apparently know nothing about?

The following is the first part of why some Black people are upset with his video. I think the other part would be because per usual, you all make no distinction between the very valid marches to protest police brutality done by Black Lives Matter as compared to the rioting and other criminal behavior done by other groups especially those who stormed the U.S. Capitol on January 6th.

The History of the Lynching Site Where Jason Aldean Filmed a Music Video

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back