left wing protestors blaiming their violence on right wingers

But liberals bitch and moan about the protest on January 6. Of course American patriots are going to protest a stolen election.
true. how true,. most them just trust passed,. the are getting crazy illogical sentences and being abused in jail. and no one said they should'nt be punished but di it right. but the abuse is very wrong.

My only question is do any good differences ever take place due to a protest no matter how smoothly or rough the protests go? It has been my own personal experience that nothing ever changes no matter what is going on elsewhere.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

right winders dont loot . burn and tear down cities.
Here are some right winders that do. You prefer these assholes?

Democrat terrorist are attacking Americans across America while their fellow democrats cover for them. They call the car guy terrorist attack an accident and say calling looters, looters, is racist.

Americans need to wake up to the threat Democrats pose to America. They will put you all in chains if they get their way.

Democrat terrorist are attacking Americans across America while their fellow democrats cover for them. They call the car guy terrorist attack an accident and say calling looters, looters, is racist.

Americans need to wake up to the threat Democrats pose to America. They will put you all in chains if they get their way.
exactly

bugaloos dont steel like blm. but they are assholes too
Oh, it is just the thievery that bothers you, so the right-wing boogalu bois, attacks in Santa Fe where they were the plan was to firebomb, making it look like BLM protestors when there had not been any there before that and the killings (assassination in one case) by the same Boogs of California of a Sheriff's Deputy on duty and a Federal Security Guard standing post at the Federal building is OK, because they didn't steal anything. I think you have trouble with priorities. What did you think of the verdict of the lawsuit against the right-wing white supremacists in Charlottesville? How do you think the trial of the White vigilantes that shotgunned that black guy to death is going, down in Georgia?
I don't think you get it. The extreme Left and the extreme right in this country totally suck, equally among all citizens and they are both widespread across the land, and a major increasing problem.

Oh, it is just the thievery that bothers you, so the right-wing boogalu bois, attacks in Santa Fe where they were the plan was to firebomb, making it look like BLM protestors when there had not been any there before that and the killings (assassination in one case) by the same Boogs of California of a Sheriff's Deputy on duty and a Federal Security Guard standing post at the Federal building is OK, because they didn't steal anything. I think you have trouble with priorities. What did you think of the verdict of the lawsuit against the right-wing white supremacists in Charlottesville? How do you think the trial of the White vigilantes that shotgunned that black guy to death is going, down in Georgia?
I don't think you get it. The extreme Left and the extreme right in this country totally suck, equally among all citizens and they are both widespread across the land, and a major increasing problem.
two many hate groups al,l over.

Forum List

Back