Left-Wing Group Condemns Israeli Stabbing Victim for Fighting Back

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
These people are sick and need help, evidently obongocare don't cover it ...
If an Israeli isn't even allowed to fight back when there's a knife in his neck, when is he allowed to fight back?
March 9, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
oppenheimer.jpg

When Yonatan (Jonathan) Azarihab, an Israeli Breslov Chassid, was stabbed in the neck by a Muslim terrorist, he pulled out the knife and stabbed the terrorist to death with it.

Interviewed in the hospital, Yonatan said, "When it happened to me, I thought that I would die.". It took him some time to realize what was happening, but , "I understood that I had to stop him so that he doesn't kill me or kill anyone else."

The left however is very unhappy with Yonatan.

Peace Now is a leftist anti-Israel group funded by the EU, George Soros and the usual international gang of creeps and cretins. Its opposition to self-defense against Islamic terrorism is so extreme that it even condemns a stabbing victim for fighting back against his killer.

If an Israeli isn't even allowed to fight back when there's a knife in his neck, when is he allowed to fight back?

If this happened in the U.S. the victim would probably end up in jail. He went back inside to pursue the attacker, hunt him down, and proceeded to kill him. Sounds to me like premeditated murder.

March 9, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
oppenheimer.jpg

When Yonatan (Jonathan) Azarihab, an Israeli Breslov Chassid, was stabbed in the neck by a Muslim terrorist, he pulled out the knife and stabbed the terrorist to death with it.

Cool.

If this happened in the U.S. the victim would probably end up in jail. He went back inside to pursue the attacker, hunt him down, and proceeded to kill him. Sounds to me like premeditated murder.

Sounds to me like civil defense.
I think it's premeditated murder.

What if he was shot with a pistol, took it away from the attacker, left the crime scene, returned to the crime scene, and shot the attacker? :dunno:

Biden_Image3.jpg

Biden in Israel: Violence Cannot Be Defeated w/Physical Force

March 9, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

joe-biden-gun-01-17-13-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

If violence really can't be defeated with physical force, maybe Biden should disarm his Secret Service agents and replace their guns with candy bars. We suffer from a plague of pacifists who lecture everyone on how guns don't work and violence solves nothing while being protected by violent men with guns.

Vice President Joe Biden believes that violence is a perfectly good solution when it comes to stopping someone trying to stab or shoot him. But not when it comes to stopping Muslim terrorists in New York or Jerusalem.

After the stabbing of Taylor Force, an American Iraq War and Afghanistan veteran, Biden went to a joint press conference with Israel's honorary president, Reuven Rivlin, (Netanyahu is Israel's actual leader, Rivlin is an obnoxious taxpayer-subsidized cretin whose main job is telling Israelis what mean and nasty people they are), an even more repulsive political hack than Biden, where both men indulged in their favorite habit of condescendingly lecturing Israelis.

Biden told Israelis, "The reason why we have to deal with this plague of terrorism is it will have the tendency to harden hearts - not be willing to reach out, not be willing to reach compromise. Israelis and visitors to Israel cannot go on being afraid to go about their lives for fear of being attacked. The violence has to stop, period... it cannot and will not be done just be physical force."

Apparently Israelis are hardening their hearts after generations of terrorism and are not willing to pile endless concessions one on top of the other, while receiving only terrorism in return.

Physical force apparently won't stop terrorists. Only compromising with them will.

Biden in Israel: Violence Cannot Be Defeated w/Physical Force

The good thing about 2016, last year of an American nightmare...
donald-trump-president.jpg

Last edited:

What if he was shot with a pistol, took it away from the attacker, left the crime scene, returned to the crime scene, and shot the attacker? :dunno:

Then when he's sufficiently recovered, throw him a ticker-tape parade for bringing down the terrorist.

Then when he's sufficiently recovered, throw him a ticker-tape parade for bringing down the terrorist.
What I'm saying is that if this happened in Chicago as an example, the victim would end up in jail. How was the attacker a threat? He no longer had his knife. How was the attacker to defend himself against two angry Jews? :dunno:

What I'm saying is that if this happened in Chicago as an example, the victim would end up in jail. How was the attacker a threat? He no longer had his knife. How was the attacker to defend himself against two angry Jews? :dunno:
Cause if he got away the paliwogs would celebrate with sweets and cake. It would embolden the rest of the beasts to do the same...

March 9, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
oppenheimer.jpg

Interviewed in the hospital, Yonatan said, "When it happened to me, I thought that I would die.". It took him some time to realize what was happening, but , "I understood that I had to stop him so that he doesn't kill me or kill anyone else."

The left however is very unhappy with Yonatan.

Peace Now is a leftist anti-Israel group funded by the EU, George Soros and the usual international gang of creeps and cretins. Its opposition to self-defense against Islamic terrorism is so extreme that it even condemns a stabbing victim for fighting back against his killer.

"George Soros"

This evil POS funds everything that's generally sinister.

The Leftists don't want ANYONE defending themselves, be they Jewish or non-Jewish, according to Leftist "Logic" everyone is supposed to stand there and offer to hold hands and sing Kumbaya with ALL crazy people.

Cause if he got away the paliwogs would celebrate with sweets and cake. It would embolden the rest of the beasts to do the same...
So what? That's nothing compared to the shit that's going down on the streets of Chicago. Why all this hyper-sensitive Jew bullshit? :dunno:

I am in no way defending the attacker, but the victim obviously became not only an attacker himself but the judge/jury/executioner. Jews have been given a license to kill for far too long.

No threat you say! Much like a rabid animal, the terrorist needed to be put down. He committed an unprovoked attack in attempting murder by stabbing his victim in the neck. Your concern seems misplaced over the price the attacker paid for being stopped from ever pulling such attack again.

Maybe the "Jewish Defense League" should change it's name to the "Jewish Attack League".
So your a Jew hater, next you'll tell me your a progressive left-wing liberal...:dunno:
After how many years, you should know me by now.

Not a Jew hater, but a Jew speculator.

Allow me to recompose this scenario... a man walks into a south Chicago establishment, stabs patron in neck.Said patron exits crime scene. Remove knife from neck, returns to crime scene to hunt down and execute the offender.

Do the math.

Forum List

Back